Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points

3 posters

Go down

Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points Empty Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:03 pm

Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points

Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points 634436

The leaders of the political blocs, which met on Wednesday, agreed on five points, on the situation in the country now.

"In view of the urgent need to unify the efforts of all national political forces to move towards achieving a stable, dignified and prosperous life for our people, the need to protect our federal democratic system and the sovereignty, unity and independence of our country and to block any return," the statement said. Terrorism and readiness to move forward towards strengthening national unity and civil peace and providing vital conditions necessary to complete the construction of state institutions and implement reconstruction plans and the return of displaced persons and support economic development and fight corruption.

He added that "a meeting of the leaders of the political blocs at the invitation of President Fuad Masoum was held in Baghdad this evening, during which a central and comprehensive discussion was held on the recent demonstrations and the latest developments in the political process as the results of counting and manual counting are announced by the Board of Commissioners, The Meeting decided unanimously:

- The demonstrators stressed that peaceful demonstrations demanding rights and providing services are guaranteed by the constitution to citizens who claim legitimate rights to provide services and employment opportunities and improve the living and service situation. They also affirmed their support for the government to take measures and decisions that ensure the demands of demonstrators. At the same time, Preventing riots and vandalism, preserving public and private property, and supporting security forces' actions to counter aggressors and engineers seeking to exploit the demonstrations.

- Full and strict adherence to the Constitution and the decisions of the Federal Court.

- The approval of all political entities and parliamentary blocs combined to accept the final results of the elections of the House of Representatives for its fourth session, which took place on 12/5/2018, if it was officially approved by the Federal Court with the call to expedite the completion of counting and sorting.

- The commitment of all parliamentary blocs to respect the constitutional timing of the next parliamentary session to ensure the election of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, the election of the President of the Republic in preparation for the commissioning of the largest bloc candidate to form the government during the period provided by the Constitution.

- To work to achieve constructive understandings between all blocs to expedite the completion of the current high national tasks and to approve the basic directions of the next government program and all the requirements of the next phase guaranteeing the development of the state administration and its institutions and the rights of the people and its will to protect the foundations and foundations of the federal democratic system.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/56d85e9a-c0fb-4770-b8a3-366ba0929e58

Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points Empty Re: Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points

Post by Jayzze Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:09 am

here  are some examples of iraqs biggest crooks
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points Empty Re: Leaders of the political blocs agree on five points

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:38 pm

Bonnie and Clyde, and Al Capone ain't got nothing on those crooks- They are so crooked, that when they die, they'll have to be screwed into the ground............
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum