Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year"

+2
Terbo56
RamblerNash
6 posters

Go down

kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" Empty kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year"

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:34 pm

kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" B819101f7f968e22cf7db6bd60495a51_biggerMichael Kaperoni‏ 

@kaperoni

A very interesting point was made today in the forums as banks are posting articles stating that despite the interruption and internet service all ATMs are functioning and dispensing cash. Wait! I thought the gurus said they won't work til they're loaded with lower denom's? lol
kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" B819101f7f968e22cf7db6bd60495a51_biggerMichael Kaperoni‏ 

@kaperoni

Yes that is just more Guru nonsense. The ATMs in Iraq are up and running dispensing 3 zero notes as needed. There is no RV or RI.

@kaperoni

It is my full expectation that the dinar will float and gradually appreciate over time providing the tool that the CBI needs to counter inflationary pressure as substantial investment and investors come in to participate in the rebuilding of Iraq. This is not an overnight event.

@kaperoni

When will that occur? Well there are conflicting opinions some say the government must be formed first others believe that it's too risky and that they should begin as soon as possible. We will just have to wait and see but I do believe it'll be this year.

kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" Empty Re: kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year"

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:36 pm

‘Tis The Season (12/6/11)

Well it’s that time of year again.  Time for mistletoe, Christmas cheer, caroling, and end-of-year RV rumors.  Before too many of you get sucked in by the hype and “hot intel” I just want to remind everybody about last year’s holiday season BS.

• On Dec. 18, 2010 Med said “BELIEVE IT TO BE FAIR AND REASONABLE TO BELIEVETHAT A VALUATION WILL BE HERE WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS”
  • On Dec. 16, 2010 Delta said  “I just can’t see them starting 1/1/11 at 1170” to which Frank Villa replied “Me either DELTA”.  T plus 340 days and counting.
  • On Dec. 16, 2010 the RV-O-Meter at Currency Newshound was raised to 98.2% meaning “Prepare for Cash-in”.
  • On Dec. 13, 2010 TerryK said that Wed. Dec. 15 was the drop-dead date for the RV of all basket currencies.
  • On Dec. 10, 2010 Phoenix said goodbye to the Dinar Vets site thinking the RV was done
  • On Dec. 5, 2010 Enorrste wrote “If the RV has not yet happened then it will within a few days. Of that I am confident. I am not privy to the inner workings of the Iraqi government. What I am now following is my gut. I believe that we are there, for a lot of reasons. Of course I’ve believed that we were “there” before. I have been living in expectation with you all for a long time now. But somehow I now have become convinced that this is nearly over.  Therefore, I will proceed as if this were a “done deal”. If I am mistaken then you can throw my words into the trash heap along with all of the other gurus who have, numerous times I might add, given either a rate or a date.” Noted and trashed, E.
  • On Dec. 3, 2010 Okie said “TALKED TO BAGDAD LAST 2 NITES AND THEY STATED THAT ABSOLUTELY EVERY BENCH MARK THAT HAD TO BE MET WAS ACCOMPOLISHED AND THE R/V IS TOTALLY IN THE G O I HAND’S AND COULD GO AT ANY TIME”
  • On Dec. 2, 2010 Blaino said “ Just off the phone w/Okie! He is busy last several days putting out fires in his world! He has had a Sat phone call to two …”First Tier” sources (Will not say more on them, please don’t ask) and they both relate that (independently) the punch list is done, there is no material reason for any delay that they can see. He hears rates from $2.16 all the way to $7+. His sources are known to me now and are first tier!”  Hmmm … maybe you should downgrade those sources a tad.
  • On Dec. 1, 2010 Adam Montana said “We’re looking at a lot going on right now between the voting coming up, Maliki basically getting into a “crap or get off the pot”, and Sonny1 and I were just talking about the holiday coming up. There is a LOT of reason to think this may be coming sooner than we thought.  We don’t want to be caught away from our money with no way to get it.”
  • On Dec. 1, 2010 Kaperoni said “IMO the RV must occur prior to Jan 1”.
  • On Nov. 29, 2010 sonny1 said “but someone who i trust, and has been right a few times on the news end of it, happens to think that at some point this week the cbi will release the rate. He says they will need the large notes back in by years end.”  Guess they didn’t need them after all.
  • On Nov. 29, 2010 Breitling said “LOOK IT IS REALLY ON THE TABLE FOR THIS TO END THIS YEAR … THEY ARE PRIMED … WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CASHED IN BY NOW … ACCORDING TO MY BEST SOURCES … THEY ARE IN SHOCK HOW IRAQ CAN MESS THINGS UP”.  Table cleared, sources discredited.

This isn’t an exhaustive list of course.  Just a few examples.  If I were so inclined I’m sure I could pull as many up from 2009, but you get the idea.  People tend to equate the end of the year with a psychological deadline in America, but obviously Iraq has other ideas.  If they choose to RV rather than RD they will do it at a rate that they can support, rather than a rate that we want.  They will do it at a time that suits their purposes, not ours.  I hate to be the one who drops this lump of coal called reality into your collective stockings, but in all likelihood nothing substantial will occur with the dinar for a few months.  So learn from the past and go about your business as usual, enjoying this time with your families and friends.
Happy Holidays Everybody!
kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" F1267-sam28229

https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/tis-the-season-12611/

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" Empty Re: kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year"

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:48 pm

And I do believe this will be the year that, with any luck, you'll end up at the bottom of a 300 foot mineshaft in the Sierras-- Good place for ya- Twisted Evil sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:13 am

This year it'll happen? What'll happen? Hell freezing over? ... better chance of that.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" 2805820865  kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" 2805820865  kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" 2805820865  kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:26 am

OMG!  This is embarrassing.  At the time I wrote that I still thought the dinar would increase in value, even though I didn't think anybody would get rich.  A year or so later I discovered that the CBI's policy is exchange rate stability and they weren't going to raise the value at all unless they absolutely had to.  Oh well, I guess if you dish it out you have to be willing to take it as well.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:37 am

@kaperoni

5 hours ago

One thing is for sure the gurus have no idea and they lie constantly. There is no overnight RV or RI. I can tell you that

On Dec. 1, 2010 Kaperoni said “IMO the RV must occur prior to Jan 1”.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Allenj Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:35 am

what a idiot, i agree with you Nash he don't even know what a RV/RI is the truth is they can RV/RI and never change the rate in fact they will have to RI (reinstate international) it because it they don't it will never be exchangeable  on the international market now that does not mean the rate will change or go up value at all in fact i am not looking for it to go up in value

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:34 am

Just don't pay him any mind, the guy's a f'kn idiot and he'll die that way-All these a-holes need their 15 seconds of shame, I guess- Apparently it's working for him..... He doesn't understand or know that people reading all his shit, knows he's a habitual LIAR, and this is WORLDWIDE!!!- kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" 1656125192 kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" 1656125192 kaperoni: "I do believe it'll be this year" 1656125192
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:13 am

hey cap the year is more then half gone then what
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum