Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions

2 posters

Go down

Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions Empty Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:20 pm

Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions

Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions 368

Twilight News

6 hours ago

(Reuters) - Iran can put new methods to sell its oil to bypass US sanctions as US pressure to curb Iran's exports rises, First Vice President Ishak Jahangiri said.

According to the Oil Ministry's website, "Shana", Tuesday, Jahangiri described US efforts to reduce Iran's oil exports to zero as "delusion." The Iranian official did not specify how his country would sell its oil.

"They think they can stop Iranian oil exports, the whole world needs Iranian oil, and we can always develop methods to sell our oil," he said.

On May 8, US President Donald Trump announced a withdrawal from an agreement restricting Iran's nuclear program for peaceful uses in return for lifting Western sanctions.

As of November 4, sanctions on oil dealings with Tehran will begin after the US withdrawal from Iran's nuclear deal. The State Department said it aimed to reduce Iranian oil exports from oil to zero under sanctions.

The average daily production of Iran from crude oil, about 3.8 million barrels per day, according to "OPEC" and the volume of exports 2.3 million barrels.

"It is impossible for a country to stop Iran's oil sales," Iranian government spokesman Mohammad Baqir Nobkhat told a news conference today, describing the statements of those responsible for the tarnishing of Iranian oil sales as "ridiculous."

In the meantime, US investment bank Goldman Sachs expects short-term volatility in oil prices due to uncertainty over the possibility of some supplies being disrupted, as global benchmark crude is trading Brent crude in the range of $ 70- $ 80 a barrel.

Oil prices fell sharply in the past week as the US-China trade war escalated, and prices were below $ 72 a barrel yesterday, not far from their lowest level since mid-April.

"The disruption of production and large changes in supplies, driven by US political decisions, are driving the new fundamental volatility, while demand remains strong so far," the bank said in a note according to Reuters, referring to Washington's efforts to stop Iran's oil exports.

"These changes in production, combined with the steady rise in Saudi production, are creating risks that the oil market will move towards a surplus in the third quarter of 2018."

In the midst of attempts to clamp down on Iranian oil, US production is expected to rise from seven major rocky areas by 143,000 bpd to a record 7.47 million bpd in August, according to the US Energy Information Administration's monthly report released on Monday.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/0a889616-248f-43dc-bc3e-586076cef7aa

Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions Empty Re: Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:09 am

They'll end up getting screwed- These people are ridiculously stupid, and will attain MORE sanctions from the U.S.  Sooner or later, they will get caught- A bunch of five year olds over there- What ever they get coming to them, they will wholly deserve- Iran NEEDS a 'nuclear' spanking- Iran uses new methods to sell oil away from sanctions 1656125192 flame Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum