Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity

2 posters

Go down

Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity Empty Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:07 am

Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity

Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity 8911

16/07/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

TEHRAN: Iranian Minister of Electricity Qasem Mohammad al-Fahdawi said Monday that the delegation headed to the Iranian capital Tehran failed to persuade the Iranian side to continue supplying Iraq with electricity through the import lines.

In a statement issued by the ministry, Al-Fahdawi said that the ministry had put an alternative plan for the import of electricity from Iran after the Iranian side announced that it could not return the four import lines to service again.

A ministerial delegation headed by Minister of Electricity Qassim Mohammad Fahdawi arrived in Tehran on Friday for a number of high-level meetings with Iranian government officials in general and officials of the Iranian Ministry of Energy in particular to discuss the re-importation of electric power lines from Iran, To work.

Iran had suspended the import line to the southern provinces a month ago for reasons related to the transfer of due amounts, as well as other technical reasons.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=12926

Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity Empty Re: Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:41 am

Technical reasons? B.S.-The only 'technical reasons' is the ass hole at the generator switch to shut off power to Iraq- THIS is exactly how Iran controls Iraq, and by other means as well- Rhohani wants Iraq as an addition to his country- It won't stop until Maliki and Rhohani are stopped, their nuclear capabilities, discontinued permanently, and sanctions removed from the country-when Maliki is executed, maybe Iraq will build their own power generating station- Why didn't they do this in the first place? Must be the heat or something that disorients their way of thinking-Iraq could have traded a couple of thousand barrels of oil to trade for electricity, but, OH, Iran wants more than oil, right? Idiots, ALL of them....
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum