Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward

Go down

Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward Empty Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:05 pm

Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward

Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward 1352143201408111245

Twilight News

10 hours ago

Hundreds of angry demonstrators stormed on Friday the main gate of the Sheraton hotel, where Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is staying.

The committee overseeing the protests in the province of Basra had refused earlier in the day to meet Abadi, asserting that the demands are clear and explicit and do not need to meet.

The committee is composed of a group of civilian activists, dignitaries, teachers, intellectuals, tribal leaders and clerics in the province of Basra.

Protesters chanted in front of the hotel's inner gate to leave the conservative Abadi shouting, "Look at you, cowardly."

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi arrived in the province of Basra from Brussels in an attempt to contain the five-day protests against poverty, unemployment and corruption.

The Iraqi government has set up a government delegation headed by the Minister of Oil to seek urgent solutions to the problems in Basra, where he issued an order appointing 250 residents of the city of the city north of Basra.

Baghdad also announced that the ministerial committee to follow up the demands of the protesters in Basra has drawn up plans for the implementation of projects to improve water, electricity, health, public services and security, noting that the projects will be implemented during the period from one week to two years.

The protests, demanding job opportunities since last Sunday, have escalated following the death of one demonstrator and the injury of three others. Protesters entered an open sit-in until their demands were met.

For his part, called Iraqi President Fuad Masum, the demonstrators in Basra to calm and called on the local government to work hard and immediately to respond to the demands of legitimate demonstrators.

The Basra Provincial Police Command deployed its forces to protect the government departments in the province, where it announced that the security situation is under control, while the demonstrations and protests are threatening to turn into sit-ins and threats to break into institutions and official circles.

Hundreds of people from Basra staged a series of popular demonstrations on Thursday to demand better living conditions, a solution to the electricity crisis, unemployment and fighting corruption.

Iraqi police sources said police fired into the air on Thursday to disperse protesters demanding jobs and improve public services in one of three demonstrations outside major oil fields in Basra, southern Iraq.

Police and medical sources said two protesters were wounded, without giving details of the incident near the entrance to the giant West Qurna 2 field run by Lukoil.

Local officials said about 10 protesters were able to enter the ore separation facility for a short time before they were discharged by the police.

An angry crowd set fire to a large police vehicle, police said.

Slackness and murder

Two officials in the oil sector said that the protests did not affect production in West Qurna 2 field nor in the other two fields, West Qurna 1 and Rumaila.

The Iraqi Oil Ministry issued a statement saying that the production of West Qurna 2 goes on normally and that the security forces control the situation near the oil fields.

For its part, said the Iraqi Observatory for Human Rights that the central government is dealing with the humiliation of the cases of killings suffered by a number of protesters during peaceful demonstrations against poor services and unemployment, the most recent was in the city of Basra in southern Iraq during which a young man was shot dead by security forces a few days ago.

The Observatory pointed to the continued violation by the Iraqi authorities of the rights of civilians guaranteed by the Constitution and the mouths of the demands for reforms and the provision of water and electricity.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/d67e36c5-9d16-4e34-85fd-f16c76963e73

Demonstrators shout in front of the residence of Abadi in Basra: See the most beautiful coward 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum