Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra

Go down

Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra Empty Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:18 pm

Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra

Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra NB-241707-636670151450696984

Thursday 12 July

Alsumaria News / Baghdad The
President of the Republic Fuad Masum , on Thursday, a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra , while calling for calm and abide by law and restraint and not to damage the government property and the headquarters of oil companies, calling on the local government in the province and the federal government to work hard and immediately to respond to the legitimate demands of demonstrators .

"A number of Basra districts witnessed demonstrations and protest rallies of citizens, mostly unemployed and those with low income, demanding jobs and providing services as they call for improving their economic and service conditions, as well as rejecting manifestations of corruption," Masoum said in a statement received by Alsumaria News. And the frustration in various areas, has evolved that the protests to witness later that a few demonstrators storming the headquarters of oil institutions in the fieldQurna and damage to buildings and property belonging to government departments and offices of foreign oil companies, resulting in confrontations that led to the injury and injury among unarmed citizens.

"We call upon all the people of our people, especially protestors, to bring calm, abide by the law, exercise restraint and not to damage the buildings, government properties and the headquarters of the oil companies," Masoum said. "We condemn any attacks on foreign and Iraqi employees. , We call on the local government in the province and the federal government to work hard and immediately to respond to the legitimate demands of demonstrators, and take serious and practical steps to improve services, especially electricity, water, health and public services and address the difficulties Which citizens suffer from in various areas of the province. "

"We are praying to God"We call upon the security forces in Basra to protect the security of citizens and to ensure the right of demonstrators to peacefully express their demands and feelings. We stress the prevention of demonstrations and the protection of public and private property. We also call on demonstrators to move away from vital government institutions and oil fields, He expressed the hope that "everyone will strive together for serious and persevering work to exercise restraint and to provide the right atmosphere for peaceful, constructive and constitutional solutions that protect the supreme national interests while meeting citizens' rights and improving their daily living conditions."

He welcomed Masum, "the federal government to take urgent decisions to contain this crisis and to form a ministerial committee to follow up the situation in the province, and we directly support the Ministry of Oil to implement its declaration commitment to provide 10,000 degrees and functional to the oil sector for the people of the province as soon as possible, we renew tirelessly to The need to resolve all problems and to end all forms of tension on the basis of the Constitution and the prevailing laws, "stressing the" need to return the lives of citizens in the province of Basra to normal status urgently and permanently. "

In the past few days, many demonstrations took place in different areas of Wasit and Basra. In one of these demonstrations in Basra, a young man was killed and three wounded. This triggered a wave of public anger, as local governments confirmed that the demonstrations were not armed. In an effort to calm the situation, In the incident.

LINK

Masoum issued a statement on the recent demonstrations in Basra 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum