Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria

Go down

Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria Empty Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:16 pm

Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria

Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria NB-241711-636670180612838046

Thursday 12 July

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
called on Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi , Thursday, countries of the world to cooperate and unite to resolve the war against "Daesh" in the region and end its presence in Syria , while stressing that his government was in front to challenge the reconstruction of Iraq and the reform of the national economy, in addition to working to end the corruption and red tape set of laws that And judicial proceedings.

Abadi said in a speech at a meeting of the international coalition against the entity "calling the terrorist" in Brussels"Two days ago, the first anniversary of the liberation of Mosul, the second largest city in Iraq, took place. The victory was a crown for the victories and liberations that we launched after we took over the government in 2014. Within three years we liberated the entire Iraqi territory A heroic rush of our people, great sacrifices and thousands of martyrs and wounded. "

Al-Abbadi added that "this victory began to urge refraction throughout the region and even in various regions of the world and we are still pursuing its remnants, which are trying to prove their existence to achieve moral gains, but no longer find them cisterns in our cities because of the cooperation of citizens in liberated areas with our security forces and provide information about their hideouts "He pointed out that" terrorism is growing under the political and sectarian differences, but it fails in front of the unity of the word, and this is what we seek before we launch the liberation processes, where we united our people and our country on one goal is to fight terrorism as a common enemy of all Iraqis, "It is a good thing to eradicate terrorism once and wherever it is found."

"We are no longer able to recruit thousands of recruits as they have done before. The harsh measures against the returnees after a humiliating defeat have reduced their danger, but we warn against their ability to gather again and reorganize themselves if they find any opportunity or "Any element of terrorism is a time bomb that can explode at any time, which requires continued monitoring and pre-emptive strikes. We also believe that joint action and collective responsibility against terrorism must continue," he said.

"We must continue the partnership and security cooperation, exchange information and activate intelligence work because it is the effective weapon capable of thwarting terrorist attacks before they occur. We must follow up terrorist cells and dismantle their networks for the benefit of all of us and prevent them from carrying out attacks against our citizens and our vital interests." , And we must continue this existential war so that we can be absolutely certain that terrorism will no longer threaten our cities and peoples. "

"We are taking precautions in order to prevent infiltration into our territory and our air force is carrying out accurate and successful strikes for rallies inside Syrian territory," he said. , The countries of the world to "cooperate and unite to resolve the war against the da'ash in our region and end its presence in Syria and prevent its expansion to other countries and we have a military advocate in a short period of time and we can soon eliminate it completely."

He explained that "Iraq today is a strong unified country has its national and sovereign decision and our armed forces are doing their job professionally and welcome by all Iraqis," noting that "the new reality of our people and the transition from war to peace have different benefits, we are moving to strengthen the role of institutions We have made great efforts to restore stability in the liberated cities and return the displaced to their homes. In addition, a sum of 540 million dollars has been allocated to the Iraqi federal budget for this year to restore stability and the return of displaced people. Which was decided by the Council of Ministers in its last session placed in the Fund undp for the reconstruction of these areas and according to the Iraqi government's plan for reconstruction.

Abadi pointed out that "increasing the capabilities of our security forces, arming, equipping, training and strengthening intelligence work is an essential objective and at the forefront of our priorities now and in the next stage to achieve full stability which is the basis for the start of the process of construction, reconstruction and development. In parallel we are embarking on a massive reconstruction campaign in all our cities, Because of terrorism and in particular the cities destroyed by a gang and the destruction of its infrastructure and services and health facilities and educational. "

"We have the challenge of rebuilding our country, reforming our national economy, diversifying its resources and not just oil as a single source. In return, we are working to end corruption and routine with a set of laws and judicial procedures," he said. "In the near future, many of our resources and natural resources are subject to investment by international companies that have begun to accept Iraq, and we look forward to providing thousands of job opportunities for Iraqi youth."

Prime Minister Haider Abadi arrived Thursday evening in the Belgian capital Brussels to attend meetings of the international coalition against "Da'ash".

LINK

Abadi from Brussels: We call on the countries of the world to cooperate and end the existence of a presence in Syria 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum