Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well!

+2
Ponee
RamblerNash
6 posters

Go down

Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! Empty Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well!

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:03 pm

KTFA:

Tim:  Frank 26 i have a question for you sir. are you having a team chat this friday or are you on your 10 day siesta? and if you are sir enjoy it you deserve it. have a blessed day everyone. by the way family, has anyone told you we won?

Frank26:  WILL BE WITH YOU THIS FRIDAY FOR TEAM CHAT.

THEN ON MONDAY CC NEXT WEEK.

BUT NOT RETURN AFTER THAT UNTIL ............... THE 27TH FOR A FRIDAY TEAM CHAT.

IMO ................. IMO ............... IMO ............. WE ARE AT THE POINT WHERE EVEN .............. AN OPINION .............. IS NOW NO LONGER WISE.

MAY I SUGGEST ................. TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR LIMITED GATHERINGS.

7/12/18

Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! Empty Re: Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well!

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:48 am

Once Again, Frank26 is ON VACATION with YOUR MONEY! 
 When was YOUR LAST VACATION?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! Empty Re: Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well!

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:06 am

I don't know, I couldn't afford one now, anyway....Gas has JUST hit $2.80 cents a gallon, for regular, and will get worse before it gets better- Plan your trips, and try to save gas-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:12 am

That is CHEAP Terbo... it is and has been well over $3.00 here. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:39 am

The only reason for it being cheap as of now, is because just south of us, there are Petrol tank farms that gasoline is stored, and the trucks that haul it to the gas stations don't have to haul it that far. But they get a  % of the cost to deliver it, plus all the city, state, and local taxes that everyone seems to think they can add to it, Florida is guilty of that, so when they want to build a new highway, they always HAVE to add a friggin tax to it- Gasoline is just about all taxes, if anyone thinks about it, and gasoline should be around 60-63 cents a gallon anyway- It takes approximately $5.00 to refine a barrel of oil to make gasoline, see what I mean? 

You get rid of taxes, Opec, and gas would be a walk in the park, then...not only that, there is enough oil in the ground here in the U.S, to last about 200 years, and they should immediately BOYCOTT petroleum products from other countries- When you purchase petrol from other countries, the tariffs added to it, along with refining, is phenominal, and look at how much fuel these tankers use, just to get it here-and another issue is having the price of gas and oil the same, all across the board, meaning if it is $2.80 per gallon here, it should be that same price nation wide, instead of each individual state charging a different price for it just because they can- Notice I said 'because they can'- 

They are ripping the country off, at our expense, because the more anyone spends for fuel, the less they have for food and other necessities, hence the Soros phrase, keep 'em poor'-This degenerate is responsible for 97% of what is wrong with this country, let alone the world- Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:00 pm

ayestu   Soro's is a sore in everyone's eye....
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:40 pm

frank is leaving earlier so no mon cc amen. after this weeks lies of abadi given 2nd term and trump coming to iraq and of course the rv. I think frank and his make believe friends who have never been right should be banned since all they do is break the hearts of the gullible with there constant lies and as well as many other gurus who offer nothing but discontent to the sheep who believe chapter and verse
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:48 pm

You are correct- Chapter and verse belongs in church.... Or, does it? Frank makes like he believes in the almighty, but is an atheist at heart, he uses Christ so that the so called Christians will listen to his bullshit, and will manipulate anyone that he knows that believes it- Sorry, people, but that is exactly what he does, through manipulation. and IF you believe it, you are stupid- Why do you think he has been in this so long? Because HIS false word of god works, and yo pay heed and believe it- SHAME on all of you that believe his tripe...Come on, people, WTF up, for crissake-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:01 pm

corre t but remember he was a waiter and you work for tips so he is good at conning people
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mission1st Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:06 pm

Frank26 Vacationing In Hawaii Again? - Vip Memberships Pay Well! Scumba13
Here is a picture of the scumbag
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:36 pm

Scumbag? You're being TOO kind......
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum