Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard

3 posters

Go down

Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard Empty Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard

Post by kenlej Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:51 pm

By Shiva Ayyadurai

Harvard University exemplifies everything that is wrong with the American educational system, and represents the epicenter of a self-serving centralized power structure. My opponent in the race for the U.S. Senate, Elizabeth Warren, is a creature of that structure.
Elizabeth Warren got paid $350,000 per year for teaching just one course, in law, which doesn’t really require any skill or intellect. What is outrageous is that Harvard receives close to $1 billion in grants and even more in tax subsidies, taken from you --- the hardworking American.
Real Indians, be it the Iroquois or those of ancient India, held sacred a time-honored principle: separation of powers. In ancient India, the political, financial, knowledge keeper, and producer institutions were kept separate to prevent “insider trading.”
However, today, the same people who control education at Harvard also dominate Wall Street, write the nation’s laws, and operate global behemoths like Monsanto. They are a singular cohesive community who funnel vast sums of money to themselves, draft self-serving policies, control judicial appointments, own the media, grant taxpayer monies to non-profits, while creating monopolies from tax cuts, bailouts and venture funding.
They do all this and work with intelligence agencies that illegally surveillance innocent Americans. To add insult to injury, Harvard faculty generate propaganda -- academic, “peer-reviewed” papers --- that claim their method of running the world is the best, while trampling our political and free speech rights.
In short, Harvard is the alpha and omega of the Military-Industrial-Academic Complex -- the “Deep State,” a term we often hear these days. Almost every problem in the world -- be it corruption, an economic crash, mass poverty, or a civil strife -- can be traced back to “experts” at Harvard.
Meanwhile, Harvard faculty preach, with a neo-messianic attitude, that they are the saviors of the poor and oppressed. They purport to know the plight of African-Americans by supporting affirmative action, but their faculty roster, especially Warren’s Harvard Law School, reflects apartheid within. Harvard professors, who write our laws, want to tax us, but Harvard is tax-exempt.

Harvard professors rant against Wall Street and the power of big banks, but Harvard is a $40 billion Wall Street hedge fund with a “university” facade, which uses a relatively meager $2 billion to fund its educational activities. Harvard professors lament against gentrification, but Harvard has invaded and destroyed the diverse local Cambridge neighborhood taking over prime real estate from the poor. Its greed has no bounds, even spanning continents to displace black farmers in Africa and grabbing their lands.
Devastation, racism and segregation are what Harvard delivers, best reflected in a recent report that calculates the average net worth of blacks in the Boston area, a few miles from Elizabeth Warren’s home in Cambridge, to be a mere $8! The reason has been attributed to “systemic racism,” but Harvard is the system that manufactures the racism and economic segregation, to which it is colorblind, when one considers the deplorable situation of poor whites.

I believe Harvard needs to be investigated for racketeering. It must be punished for its crime, starting in its own backyard -- the racism in its faculty composition. Any corporation that wields as much power as Harvard, would have been busted up a long time ago.
Neither Republican nor Democrat, however, will ever bite the Harvard hand. Harvard nurtures its own, Democrat and Republican “leaders” -- one tribe with two faces that switch with grace and ease. Elizabeth Warren, a lifelong Republican, became a Democrat, upon moving to Cambridge and joining Harvard in 1995.
As an Independent senator, I will serve you and take on Harvard without pressure from any party’s establishment. Let us not forget that Harvard was founded, and still lives off, taxpayer money. It is high time that Harvard pay reparations to local citizens, return its funds and be converted to a real university -- perhaps even a community college.
Shiva Ayyadurai holds four degrees from MIT, including a Ph.D, and is running for US Senate as an Independent.
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard Empty Re: Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:36 pm

Sorry, BUT Harvard College needs to be wrecking balled, and D-9d, they teach everyone how to surveille the people { Think deep state} and the 'Pocahontas' Elizabeth Warren need to be launched through a cement wall- Harvard is one of the most racist colleges there is IF that is what anyone wants to call it, and I believe they are a 'Wall Street hedge fund'-I had a few friends of mine back in the 70's that went to Harvard, and they all said it was 'commie' power structure- Harvard stands for ALL the wrong reasons- It is a sad shame, that any college, no matter what it is has to try to turn honest folks into some of the scourge of the world, and Harvard is one of the greediest colleges there is, too- affraid   Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard Empty Re: Opinion: It’s time to take back Harvard

Post by Jayzze Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:10 pm

t  not only Harvard but jr high and senior high schools are starting too teach snowism as well as almost half the country. I hope they know  how to swim because very soon the snow will meltbe and they will be sol along with msm
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:35 pm

Anyone would be totally surprised at the number of colleges that mock Harvard with the same criteria, but you will be hard pressed to hear it or have the faculties and students admit it for fear of retaliation-The deep state 'EXPERTS' basically controls Harvard, and a few others as well....
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum