Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Who is Q? QANON  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Who is Q? QANON  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Who is Q? QANON  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Who is Q? QANON  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Who is Q? QANON  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Who is Q? QANON  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Who is Q? QANON  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Who is Q? QANON  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Who is Q? QANON  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Who is Q? QANON  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Who is Q? QANON  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Who is Q? QANON  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Who is Q? QANON  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Who is Q? QANON  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Who is Q? QANON  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Who is Q? QANON  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Who is Q? QANON  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Who is Q? QANON  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Who is Q? QANON  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Who is Q? QANON  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Who is Q? QANON

3 posters

Go down

Who is Q? QANON  Empty Who is Q? QANON

Post by kenlej Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:40 am

Part 1 

kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Who is Q? QANON  Empty Re: Who is Q? QANON

Post by kenlej Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:42 am

Part 2 

kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:45 am

Out of over 100 people trying to explain Q Praying Medic is the best I found 

https://youtu.be/ymIENvtcJqo
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:38 am

Bolton.  Pompeo.  Haspel.  Giuliani.  Complete and utter swamp creatures.  Q has some value, and does shine light on corruption...but also shills for GOP, and claims any negative story reported about Trump is a distraction.  Sorry, no way.  Both sides are instrumental in increasing the divide, both are keenly focused on increasing size and scope of centralized government.  It's PsyOps propaganda, even if well-intended.  While I do believe opinion-shaping being orchestrated by mainstream media is an intentional distraction (to keep people from focusing on the exposure of corruption), Q has mixed truth and disinfo.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:33 am

ReapAndSow73 wrote:Bolton.  Pompeo.  Haspel.  Giuliani.  Complete and utter swamp creatures.  Q has some value, and does shine light on corruption...but also shills for GOP, and claims any negative story reported about Trump is a distraction.  Sorry, no way.  Both sides are instrumental in increasing the divide, both are keenly focused on increasing size and scope of centralized government.  It's PsyOps propaganda, even if well-intended.  While I do believe opinion-shaping being orchestrated by mainstream media is an intentional distraction (to keep people from focusing on the exposure of corruption), Q has mixed truth and disinfo.
Great commentary, You're right on the money about the names and u can add quite a few more, Mueller, Haley, and Sessions. It's all Providence, U can't deny that the corruption of the 7th floor of the WH would of ever came out if Clinton had won or friends&rapists Weinstein, Daiglish,Nxivm, Raniere and Allison Mack would be arrested. Like my post #walkingaway it doesn't matter how it's happening, Q or being tired of the hatred but people are being redpilled "seeing the truth behind the curtain" and are not believing the propaganda no more. U have blacks West, Candice Owens and even Farrakhan telling his followers that the same enemies of Trumps are the enemy of his. I still read some MSM just to see how they twist the truth into their own agenda but the people are not believing it anymore and when the people stop believing the MSM and stop idolizing the other prop of the deep state Hollywood it's all over, point, game and set WE'VE WON.
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:18 pm

So here is an interesting observation...
I saw a picture comparison of John G. Trump (the Donald's uncle) and Julian Assange and they look like twins! I will post the pic when I run across it again. Uncanny resemblance.
So... since Assange fathers name is NOT on his birth cert how weird would it be to find out that Julian and Donald are cousins?
John Trump has an interesting bio also. He was involved in the raid on Tesla's lab and apparently kept things he should not have and then left those to his nephew when he died in 1985.
So long story short... Q is Assange. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Who is Q? QANON  2245507099Who is Q? QANON  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:02 am

Purpleskyz wrote:So here is an interesting observation...
I saw a picture comparison of John G. Trump (the Donald's uncle) and Julian Assange and they look like twins! I will post the pic when I run across it again. Uncanny resemblance.
So... since Assange fathers name is NOT on his birth cert how weird would it be to find out that Julian and Donald are cousins?
John Trump has an interesting bio also. He was involved in the raid on Tesla's lab and apparently kept things he should not have and then left those to his nephew when he died in 1985.
So long story short... Q is Assange. Smile
That would blow some minds  lol Another one is that I remember orderlies saying Seth Rich was not wounded that severely to die so him showing up for somebodies trial as a witness

Who is Q? QANON  3508649203 Who is Q? QANON  3508649203 Who is Q? QANON  3508649203 Who is Q? QANON  3508649203 Who is Q? QANON  3508649203 Who is Q? QANON  3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:26 am

Yep! Seth Rich murder needs to be avenged along with the long trail of corpses courtesy of the vile sub human Clinton's. We need to make certain of that Smile

But the Assange/Trump connection makes even more sense when one looks back on the pre-election Wiki drops.

Trump has been in place to be the so called prez for many many decades. He said so himself in 1982 on the Phil Donahue show of which I watched and heard with my own ears him say: "I will be president of the US and I will run as a Republican and win because they are all stupid". I laughed at the time. I did find that interview last year but pretty sure it would have been scrubbed by now.

One of my friends "LadyDragon" and I were talking about the Trump/Q thing not long ago. She dived headlong into the Q stuff (you should check her out) and back in January I told her I think it is JA. She did not agree until someone sent her the pic of JT and JA and now she is coming around on this theory of mine. Me... I have not spent a minute of my time trying to decode the grand psyop other than to archive it. I sent her an email asking for a copy of that pic so if she still has it I will post it here. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:20 pm

Who is Q? QANON  5b4271c4d64b7

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:25 pm

Wow that's awesome how much they look alike I believe one of the first Q posts was that JA was going to be rescued from the embassy too. One of the last posts of Q said Wikileaks had been infiltrated but that they had the leader lol
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum