Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

TNT Clatter 7/4/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: TNT Clatter 7/4/18   Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:35 pm

FullSail:  It is easy to stay Posi+ive when we know many countries, hundreds or more corporations continue to invest in Iraq, a worn torn country with a currency of little value. They wouldn't unless they(us too) know something many don't. Investments coming from all points globally into Iraq, it's all over the news if one is paying attention, hidden

Ivantulafitov:  we all know the basics here don't we?  cbi has continued with reforms connecting Iraq banking system with the world, preparing citizens for ebanking... which will ease the confusion of having to make change in bills and coins... meanwhile the political side is being well advanced removing corrupt officials.... a new sheriff in town imo with sadr heading the major bloc. seemingly nothing left to be done other than seat the new parliament and vote on the PM Abadi is a shoe in.. after that.... we win

REI:  The thing about this investment is that in a blink of an eye this investment can go from the worst one I have ever done to the best one!

CharlieOK:  Keep impressing in your mind: I purchased some currency. I want to exchange it. I purchased some currecy. I want to exchange it. I purchased some currecy. I want to exchange it. You did NOT invest in anything.

Hopefull:  Just came across this .... looks good to me: https://financialtribune.com/articles/economy-business-and-markets/892​03/countdown-to-secondary-foreign-exchange-trading

Dedar:  hopefull I wonder what that article means by the following statement:"and that "the secondary forex market would be established within 48 hours"….Do you think that is referring to the GCR?

Starchaser:  dedar-- I think this is about Iran's currency

Dedar:  We know that Iran's currency can't go until Iraq does. If so then this is very interesting information…..48 hours is in 2 days.

Hopefull:  article says "within 48 hours."

Dedar:  Iran can't go unless the sanctions are removed….Are they letting the cat out of the bag by mentioning that "the secondary forex market would be established within 48 hours"…..Or has a deal been made with Iran that we don't know about yet that they have had the sanctions removed?

Hopefull:  Guess we'll know soon enough.

Jacksmits:  what exactly IS the secondary forex market???

Dedar:  "There are two derivatives of the secondary market of which you n​eed to be aware: Read more: The Currency Market https://www.investopedia.com/exam-guide/series-7/securities-markets/cu​rrency-forex-market.asp#ixzz5KFjGrufg Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

The third market is a term used to describe the over-the-counter, negotiated-price trading of exchange-traded securities among institutional investors. Although broker-dealers participate in the third market on their own accounts, this is not an arena in which the typical investor plays.

The fourth market involves the direct trading of large blocks of securities via an off-exchange electronic network. The most widely recognized fourth market portal is Institutional Networks, or Instinet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: TNT Clatter 7/4/18   Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:29 am

More like idiot's babel than chatter ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

TNT Clatter 7/4/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-