Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government

Go down

Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government Empty Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:27 pm

Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government

Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government Barzani-7g2a1672

Twilight News

3 hours ago

"The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani on Wednesday to take into account the three principles: partnership, harmony and balance in the formation of the new federal government.

A statement issued by Barzani's press office said that the latter was Raed Fahmi, secretary of the Iraqi Communist Party and his party.

The statement added that Fahmi reviewed Barzani's party's view on the political process in Iraq and the post-parliamentary elections, hoping that all political parties, after the announcement of the official results, to participate in the political process in Iraq.

The statement added that the delegation stressed the desire of the Iraqi Communist Party to participate in the real government in the next government, expressing their hope that the position of the alliance will be positive towards the aspirations and rights of the people of Kurdistan.

For his part, Barzani expressed his appreciation for the positions of the Iraqi Communist Party, stressing the need to form the next Iraqi government on the basis of the three principles of partnership, harmony and balance.

He pointed out that the implementation of these principles requires the identification of guarantees and clear steps and resolve all elements before identifying people to take over sites and responsibilities.

Barzani also stressed that the main priority in the Kurdistan Region is the principles and commitment to the existence of guarantees and not people and sites.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/01ba6e0f-e406-4948-a254-2e8920f41e7c

Massoud Barzani confirms to the Iraqi communist on the three principles in the formation of the new Iraqi government 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum