Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18

3 posters

Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 Empty TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:35 am

TNT Call 2-July-2018

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY LINK

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family!  This is Marvelous Monday, July 2 2018, with yours truly RayRen98 here along with Tony.

Tony:  Good morning, TNT!  What’s the word??

RayRen:  We did expect some things to happen over the weekend, and there are some interesting tidbits from members, stories they are relating.  The big question is WHEN?

Tony:  I like personal stories… when you’re ready.  In Iraq, the Parliament is OVER, and Iraq has a caregiver government.  The President of Parliament is still there, and Abadi is still in place as PM.  We know they were going to start arrests of the corrupt politicians, and 40 have been arrested so far, at least the arrest warrants have been issued.   The votes that have been in dispute, the recounts will start tomorrow.  We don’t know how long that will take.  People have been saying they think the RV will take place on the 2nd or 3rd;  others feel it will not happen until the votes are recounted, and Parliament is sintalled and can ratify the election.  Every plan can change, and does change.  Every plan is contingent on something else happening;  if it does, great, and otherwise we go to Plan B.   Ray, what did your people say on Open Mic?

RayRen:  One member was connected with someone in the Kuwaiti revaluation, and he got a text telling him to be ready at a moment’s notice.  Another member has an Iraqi friend, and she is now excited after news from her family who were celebrating something this weekend – an actual exchange, or at least good news from Iraq.  Someone else said something good about Reno, although I had someone in Reno this weekend and they didn’t find anything there.

Tony:  The best news I heard is this, keeping in mind we have sources at all levels here and in Iraq.  Mostly it’s two days behind what is actually happening. We were waiting to see what happened Sunday, hoping they would ratify the vote, which they haven’t done yet.  They are doing this to ‘prove’ that the democratic procedure works. Someone went to an old (former) WF location, and they saw a bunch of people doing something at that bank.  They had covered up all the windows, so he was curious about all the cards and activity.  When he drove by the next time, the building had security guards!  He went up to ask what was going on, and they told him they were training for a currency exchange that was going to take place in that location next week.  They gave him a specific day they were going to open just for that.  If I tell you the exact time and day, they might change it, so I’m giving you a ten-day window.  It’s great news that we see new locations opening up.  Some people were excited about it being today or tomorrow, but at that bank, they are looking at next week.  Either way, it’s still getting done.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q:  Please remind everyone that when you leave your job, you also leave your health insurance and other benefits.  Some years ago, Tony said that we will be paying taxes quarterly.  Also anyone can get group rates on health insurance.  A:  Once you go over a certain amount, over a million dollars per year, you get switched to quarterly taxes, because of the dollar amount.  As for health insurance, if you cannot quality for health insurance on your own, you can get around that by starting your own business and then setting up group health insurance, even for pre-existing conditions.  Anybody can get on at that time – that’s why people get jobs, to get the health insurance.  Some Chambers of Commerce offer group health insurance, and so do professional organizations.  You still have to pay your share, but that’s how you can qualify, you and family members, too.  Go exchange your currency, start your business, and apply for group insurance… done!

Q:  Are we now waiting for the announcement of the voting results AND THEN the seating of the new government which includes the announcement of the new PM before we can see the RV?  A:  Who knows?

Q:  When we place proceeds from our exchange into a Trust, will we create a taxable event when moving funds from the Trust into one of several LLC’s?  A:   More than likely YES, unless the trust is the owner of the LLC.

Q:  I read the post in the form that Zimbabwe is going back to using the US dollar August 1st.  How will this affect the Zim notes we are holding if the RV does not happen by then?  A:  I think we will have the RV before then.  Also, the Zim notes we are holding have already been superseded by current Zimbabwe currency;  they don’t use these notes in Zimbabwe right now.  So I think this change would have no effect on us.  [Tony dropped off the call.]  The notes I was told about from the UST are the 100 and 50 Trillion notes.  The rate is supposed to be between .11 and .22 cents.  Those are the rates being seen on the screen.  Those are the notes the bank and the committee member told us they plan on exchanging;  these could be the two notes Zimbabwe has guaranteed them they will take back for the exchange. They aren’t going to pay us those rates without gaining something themselves.

Q:  How do you suggest that we diversify, and how soon after we exchange should we do so, since we should not be wiring money more than $500,000, right after we exchange? In other words, how are you all going to do this?  A:  We cannot give you financial advice.  I’m not worried about the first 30 days, because they have already told us not to wire more than 500K during that first month.  I don’t have to do everything in those first 30 days, because I have a plan for life.  I can sit back, watch the markets, see how the economy it going, look at different industries, etc. I would look at IPOs, penny stocks, the 3D printing industry, and maybe marijuana – that’s going to be a 100 billion dollar industry, and someone’s going to benefit from that.  I will negotiate with the bank about how long to leave my funds there, and what the bank can offer me.

Q:  Ray, how can I help some cousins who would have no interest in learning about family foundations and trust and utopia giving but they need financial help?  Should I just get Wal-Mart cards loaded periodically and mail them anonymously?  A:  You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.  We want to help our friends and family, but there is a responsible way to do that.  Read the parable of the talents, where three people received money and were asked what they did with it. Some of us take this stewardship seriously, and some do not.  Handing out WalMart cards is not a serious stewardship activity, in my opinion.  You have to be more involved in helping people go the right way, and otherwise, you might find other people to help. If people don’t want to learn, they are looking for something for nothing.  If you are willing to give them money anyway, invest your money first.  Put the money to work, see what the return is, and then send monthly allotments to people if that’s what you choose to do.  Why would you just hand over money if the recipient isn’t interested enough to learn how to use it?  Tehre are professional athletes who went through 100 million dollars who went broke doing just what you’re thinking, and none of those friends are sending them one dolar back. So think about what you’re considering…

Q:  How can I move funds out of a C-corporation to my personal name?  I’d like to create a trust and foundation for the funds after RV.  This corporation owes me money for covering costs.  Can I cancel the debt by moving currencies into my name?  Are funds in an S-corporation treated the same as funds in my own name?

Q:  Is it absolutely for Iraq to have a sitting government before we RV?  No.  The election is ratified, Sadr and Abadi are in agreement, the Parliament votes in Abadi as PM, the Parliament still has 90 more days to settle the whole new government.  However they have already got rid of the biggest crooks, and their money is no longer being monitored, so now they are free to move their money around.  So NO, they do not need a complete government for this to happen.

Q:  I am planning on using some of my 401K to start my self-directed IRA, can you explained the different type of self-directed IRAs or which self-directed IRA is more official to use?  I know self-directed Roth IRA LLC is one and self-directed IRA LLC is another one.  A:  The only thing I can tell you is that the best tools is a self-directed ROTH IRA with the right custodian for what you want to do.  There will be a tax hit in 2018 if you move things over.

Q:  A friend with a system security background was worried about exchange cetners being linked to the secure banking computers.  A:  They’ve been planning this thing for ten years and I’m sure they got that covered.

Q:  How about TNT starting a group health insurance plan, post-RV?  A:  Okay, we’ll consider that post-RV.

Q:  Is there any update on the mandate to exchange within one’s district? Is it narrowed down to within your state of residence, or can you cross a state line within an exchange district?  A: The districts include several states anyway, especially out West.

Q:  Do you know anything about contract rates outside the US, especially the UK and Canada?  A:  I only know about contract rates inside the US.  The only place I’ve heard of contract rates is Canada.

Q:  During the exchange, after the banker tells me how much Contract Rate I can get, I might consider watching Forex for a better rate.  Do I have to open a Forex account to to exchange the Dinar with them or will the Bank match the running Forex rate 5 or so days later.  A: The banks get their rates from Forex, so if you are watching and you call your bank, you should get the same rate.  Most banks only update their rates once or twice a day, so you should also ask them about that.  The question is whether you can in to the bank quickly enough after you see the rate change on Forex.  If they don’t give you the contract rate on all your currency, take what you can get!

Questions from live callers

951 caller:  What does ‘in the next ten days’ mean?

Tony:  By or before next Thursday.

Caller:  Do you have any updates on the dong?

Tony:  NO, because it’s still on the screen, and it’s still on list or in the basket.  Years ago, we were told 47 cents, so I’ve always planned on those rates.  The most recent numbers on the bank screens have been higher.  We will find out when these currencies actually go what the real rates are;  the dinar will adjust according to the price of oil, and that will have an impact on all the other rates.

470/404 caller:  Last week there was the meeting in France where Allak got that award. Have you heard anything else from that meeting?

Tony:  No, although we have heard they’ve got more offers for investment from other countries, and the agreements with Visa/MasterCard (again).  However, nothing points us towards a particular day next week.

Caller:  What’s the latest on the 800 numbers?

Tony:  We haven’t heard anything new on the NDAs or 800 numbers, although we know that it is still the plan as they still have exchange center and call centers.

Caller:  There seems to be conflicting information on how much time we expect to be there for our exchange appointments.  Have they give you any indication on that?

Tony:  No.  I heard an hour and twenty minutes from the guy who had the meeting last week.  Someone with 100K dinar might take 15 minutes; someone with millions will want to talk about rates, interest rates, and other negotiation points.  I imagine the more currency you have, the longer it will take.  Dial the 800 number;  it shouldn’t take more than three minutes for that call.  If you got to the exchange location, they will allocate a certain time for your exchange, based on your level.  However, we haven’t received that schedule or breakdown.

Caller:  Arrests in Iraq – is Maliki on that list?

Tony:  They are just issuing the warrants, and some former MPs have already left the country;  they cannot follow or pull them back until they are charged with something.

312 caller:  With the votes not being recounted, there is a legislative vacuum in Iraq.  If that is the case, how are they going to move forward with the economic reforms?

Tony:  They are not without leadership;  Abadi is still there and still the prime minister.  The President of Parliament is still in power, and the rest of the government is still there, continuing with any project or policy that was started before June 30th.  They just can’t start any new projects/policies.  The CBI could release this any time they choose.  Sure, Maliki’s faction can try to blow people up, or put the country into turmoil, but it’s not going to work in the long term.  People are getting killed every day in the US!  Does that make us worse than Iraq?  Right now, Iraq is no worse that we are right here.

610 caller:  if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822.  The address can be found at www.tntsuperfantastic.com;  click on the Donate button and send your check today.

631 caller:  You must be feeling really good by now.  It’s a possibility that this will come through today or tomorrow, or it could be ten days down the road?

Tony:  We ride the roller-coaster like everyone else. Last week, two Iraqi government sources thought this would go on the 2-3. July;  my banking people said they were doing it ‘today’ on  Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of last week.  It didn’t go through.  Ray’s Kuwaiti person told him “any  minute’, and over the weekend we were told at the end of this week.  Then the guy who was at the former WF place said ‘next week’.  So you know as much as we do.  People send me all kinds of stuff about groups going on X date, with the public going Y date, but no one gave me any such schedule. The CBI can release this any time they feel they have a ‘secure and stable environment’.  It could be at a moment’s notice.  However, two weeks they expected the election to be concluded, with Sadr making his announcement and so on.  There is still a plan, but it’s always being adjusted.  That has happened over the last ten years, and it continues to happen.  All we can do is give you today’s plan. Abadi is trying to create democratic change where there hasn’t been any for 200 years.  I like what he’s doing, and it’s not easy.

Next caller:  If they don’t get this done by the 10th or 15th, will contracts be in default?

Tony:  I think what you are hearing si that some people say that if this doesn’t go through now, it will be September or the start of 2019.  I haven’t read or seen anything like that.  Step Four said they have to complete the economic reform, and they mean to do that NOW, not in the new year.  That’s the only way the investors will bring their money to Iraq, and they want that to happen.

Caller:  I thought most of the banks in the US were finished with their training.

Tony:  We are all going to start together.  Just like with the committee, the plan moves on, people retire or get moved to a new position, or even quit.  That happens at the banks, too.  People quit or move on, and new people have to be trained to take their place.  We know two exchange locations shut down, maybe because they leaked;  those locations will have to be replaced, plus there are new locations coming up as they track those buying more currency than before.  There are all kinds of reasons why a bank might be setting up a new location and training new people to do the exchanges.

618 caller:  Can we talk about taxes?  Everything I read says “pay your taxes”, but Tony says that the taxes are already paid.

Tony:  Is someone telling you this is a taxable event?  If there is a tax, I say ‘pay your taxes’ too, but our information says this is NOT a taxable event. I know people who have exchanged and they were not taxed.  Unless they go back and pay their taxes, none of us are going to be taxed.  Years ago, I told everyone to put 50% aside, in case it’s taxable.  If you don’t have taxes – great!  If you do, then pay those taxes and move on.

617 caller:  I have my own plan.  I agree with Tony – 50% should go into a savings account until the tax situation is clear. I’ll put 10% off the top into a separate savings account for my tithing, and half of the rest should be put to work.  That leaves 20% that I will spend carefully and thoughtfully.  What do you think?

Tony:  That seems like a good plan, and certainly better than no plan at all.

Caller:  My sources tell be this will happen before the 9th, which is next Monday.  But hopefully it will be before then.

Tony:  That’s a good day for an RV!  Where is your source?  Is it a bank source?  A government source?  What kind of source?

Caller:  It’s a really good source, that’s all I can say.

423 caller:  What do you think is holding this up?

Tony:  We’ve had people inside the CBI for the last ten years – people who work there, who attend the meetings, and who set up the plan for this to happen.  CBI has been trying to do this for YEARS, pushing for this to happen, and trying to change the rate for the betterment of Iraq.  The only thing that’s stopped them was the US, because we didn’t meet OUR criteria, not the IMF, World Bank, or wherever.  Now they have finished all that:  they have trained their people, educated the citizens, and external organizations are no longer monitoring their currency.  The CBI are definitely going to do this as soon as they can, especially if they have the support of Abadi and the government.  They are just waiting for a ‘stable, secure environment’.  The old Parliament has gone, the crooks have left the country, and this is a great time to restart the reforms.  They may be waiting for the recount, but that won’t change the numbers enough to change the blocs.  So nobody is holding US back, they are just waiting for the best moment to make a fresh start, and that will open the doors for external investments to start pouring in.

Caller:  Can Parliament take that vote in one day?  It would be great to have this right now so that we can all have a great Fourth of July.

Tony:  They have to do the recount, and we don’t know how long that will take.  I have no power or authority as to when they do this;  all I can do is put together the pieces to support you all and make sure we all stay in the game, going in the right direction.  As far as we can tell, everything is ready, and we’re just waiting for Parliament and the CBI.

281 caller:  [can’t hear this caller]

Tony:  They say that there are 100 of the corrupt ones who are gone, so some people are probably left, maybe 65-68.  However, their days are numbered.  Up til now, no government official has been punished for stealing money, but now that has changed.

Caller:  Do we have to tell them everything we have?

Tony: They prefer to deal with people in one appointment, and the exchange person will need to know how much you have in order to make the best deal.  If their offer is worth your while, then do it;  if it doesn’t, then you can walk away.  You have to negotiate all that at the exchange appointment for the best you can get. If you sign an NDA and you have not told them everything they have asked, that’s a financial crime.

Closing Statement

Tony:  There was news over the weekend, more coming in this morning, and probably more during the day.  We’re still hearing 2-3. July, and also next week.  We’ll see how long it takes them to finish the recount, and then hopefully they’ll get started.  I will keep calling, and if something exciting comes in we will send out a tweet or text.  Have a great Fourth of July, and if we need to talk on Friday, we will.

RayRen:  Enjoy your holiday!  Keep believing!

RayRen played I Believehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation

TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 Empty Re: TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:01 am

Tony:  Good morning, TNT!  What’s the word??

The word is you and your slime ball brother are frauds ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 2805820865  TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 2805820865  TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 2805820865  TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18 Empty Re: TNT SHOWTIME CC - Squall Notes 7/2/18

Post by Cascadian Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:23 am

The news is two days behind events....   I know it's been commented upon before, but damn, in the age of instant news and the 24/7 news cycle, two days behind?

I know that Israel just blew up a ammo dump in Syria controlled by Hezbollah in the last 2 hours.  I know that the Russians have been firing artillery into Donesk daily... There are pictures and near real time reports..

And yet, the sheep believe that the news is 48 hours in coming from Iraq, with no pictures, no web page links, no nothing...   Not even pictures of the 'LD'

Ugh...  Nothing new here I know.. But my friend who truly believes that this is going to happen in the next couple of days (still) mentioned that someone had said something on a call somewhere that indicated added security people around a facility happened.  And that we should get really excited... As it means we are right on the edge of our 'blessing.'

The same as she has for the past 6 years...     

It was telling the other day on a transcript I read where the convict expressed frustration at questions from people other than the hundred or so people who regularly 'donate.'    

I guess people still need to believe that somehow there's some miracle coming that will bring ease and goodness to their miserable lives in spite of common sense.   I listened to a bit of audio again the other day, and frankly, if you were to close your eyes and mentally put yourself at a convenience store at night on the other side of the tracks and heard the same intonations, words, promises, and such, pretty much everyone would just get past those two and get in their car quickly, knowing that someone was trying to hustle them.... Yet... because dinar and belief in personal exceptionalism plus an indescribable need to wish for better circumstances that require a suspension of belief...

Well....   It won't end soon....

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum