Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18

3 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:38 am

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

I know many of your so-called intel gurus are reading my Newsletter and using my information as part of your conference calls. This is fine with me just as long as you get it right and don’t mislead people.

I want to wish everyone in the USA happy 4th of July celebrations. Yes, you should be very proud of your country but remember this – don’t fall asleep as these politicians think they own the country and can do whatever they want just because they are positions of influence and power. They must be reminded over and over again that they are just public servants and that the country belongs to all of its citizens.

WOW! We made it to July and still no RV. In today’s Newsletter the news could not get any better and it is exactly what we want to hear and I expected to hear at this point in time. I am do glad that this election drama did not take a turn for the worst. So I highly encourage everyone to stop speculating on RV dates and instead just read the damned news coming out of Iraq.

So much for all this speculation over the last couple months. We all know just who leads this quest to keep your head spinning. Yes, I am talking mostly about this TNT Tony idiot.

First, we heard from this idiot say “before the elections”. Oh – he was so sure in his own opinion, of course. He even bashed Mnt Goat even though she showed proof of her convictions. Did he?

Then when that didn’t pan out he moved to “sometime before the end of May”. Really? Why? What evidence did he have? None!

Then when that time came, he moved on to “it must happen before the end of June”. Really? Again no proof. He just keeps moving the date. Gotta have a date….. lol .. lol … lol …. Keep you on that rollercoaster.

Then of course, he moves on now to early July. At least now he admits its only a rumor. But then why even pass it on to your listeners?

Hey- he and others got to be right once!!!!.. lol lol lol … I just gotta keep laughing to keep my own sanity from all this bullshit.

The hard part is when they are finally right, they will tell you they were right all along. Yes, they will have the nerve to claim this. But we will all know the difference and know who was lying and who was sticking to the TRUTH and FACTS.

More news….

So, let’s get down to what might really happen as far as getting the RV anytime soon. My last timeframe, when we might see the RV, was not until at least mid July. I see no evidence yet to change this timeframe. In the events from the last couple days I have nothing to do but to confirm that I am correct and so I am moving forward again with this same timeframe. The only difference is I gave you this timeframe way back in early May. Now I am only confirming it. This is the HUGE difference between my Newsletter and the other idiots out there.

Remember that I get all this same crap too from these secret sources and bank contacts. But I don’t spread it. Why - I don’t listen to them because they speculate way too much and never back up what they tell me with hard FACTS or PROOF. They do not listen to Iraq and the politics and what the CBI says. Then coupled with all this crap you go the other side bombarding you with this ridiculous NESARA/GESARA garbage. It all get very confusing. The best this to do is simply stay away from it all. Stay away from this GCR notion. I have come to know it all as just a bunch of lies.

So, years ago I decided to take it in my own hands. I still get all this other crap but I do not believe most of it. Why would I be stupid enough to spread it and tell you this crap in my newsletter? It is not even noteworthy.

I continue on my path of reading the news articles and periodically contacting my friend in the CBI. Between these I get all the news I need to bring you up-to-date, reliable, accurate and factual news.

More news….

THE ELECTION SAGA FINALLY ENDS

The Iraqi parliament submits to counting and partial manual counting and officially announces that a partial counting of the votes is acceptable to form the new government (as they did on Saturday) but that a follow up and continuation should occur next week in only 7 more provinces suspected of voter fraud.

Then later in the day this article pops out:

It is expected that the Electoral Commission will begin (continue) to the judges assigned by the Federal Supreme Court counting and sorting manually from Tuesday in a precedent not characterized by the electoral process in Iraq, especially after the stage of 2003 to resolve complaints about fraud and fraud in the voting stations.

The current Iraqi parliament left the political process after holding its last meeting within the constitutional period 2014-2018 allocated to trade in the most important topics re-counting and manual counting of the ballot boxes in a limited number of stations.

The President of the Republic Fuad Masum , Saturday, the political blocs to "accept" the partial results of manual sorting and counting and the decision of the Federal Court, while calling for a meeting in the coming days to discuss the requirements of the next phase (next steps).

Just so you know – The Judicial has NOT yet officially ratified the votes.

Then what happens next: (this is the other good part. Can you see the direct link to the elections? This always eventually shakes out. )

The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Saturday the withdrawal of the license of a brokerage company to sell and buy foreign currencies for violating the instruction. Folks this is the withdrawal of the licenses of these companies TO MEDIATE THE SALE AND PURCHASE OF FOREIGN CURRENCIES. Get it now why the CBI had to stall the project?

Also we know the CBI was under scrutiny with the MCP monitoring with the IMF in the attempt also to control the rate of the dinar to with 2% of CBI rate vs Street rate. So a lot of this FRAUD and MANIPULATION was preventing this and driving up the US Dollar and bringing down the dinar. They need to go the opposite way.

I told everyone that the real reason why the CBI held up the continuation of the “project to delete the zeros” was due to the FRAUD and MANIPULATION with the currency ( in particular the currency auctions). Under Article 8 of the UN Charter for member nations, they must be able to control their currency and there are strict rules. This is why the CBI stalled the project months ago. This is also why they wanted to wait until AFER the elections to go after the culprits. We see them now acting swiftly on this action.

Then on Sunday out pops this article:
At least 20 Iraqi lawmakers will be arrested after Sunday as their term at the Iraqi parliament will end, and they will no longer hold parliamentary immunity.

I hate to say it but – I TOLD YOU SO! Actually,,,,, I luv saying it!

My conclusion can’t be anything other than sticking to my mid-July timeframe to hear any announcement from the CBI that they are going to forward once again with the “project to delete the zeros”. I am not going to speculate as to when they will actually do it, but it will be shortly.

You see I don’t need any bank sources or “secret” sources. What I do is simply TO WATCH WHAT IRAQ IS DOING BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY I LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY. I don’t need to speculate. They are telling us all along what they have to do and are doing.

Read my lips – ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS LISTEN TO THEM and stop speculating, putting in our own opinions and coming up with these ridiculous conclusions for timeframes for the RV. This is not a guessing game and I don’t bring you my guesses. I bring hard FACTUAL information. I don’t need to boast that I am “on top” of the RV minute by minute making these ridiculous predictions. My news is not predictions.

So, again here we are with these latest developments that have proven Mnt Goat is spot on once again.

I told everyone NO RV until after the elections.

I told everyone they will first have to clean up these corrupt politicians causing the FRAUD and MANIPULATION with the currency.

I told everyone what the CBI meant by “a more suitable environment” and this definition meant AFTER THE ELECTIONS and after this currency fraud and manipulation is cleaned up.

I told everyone they will have to arrest these politicians and close down their operations after they lose their immunity as parliament members. So first they need time to do this, then to arrest them. This may take a couple weeks, once the newly elected parliament is seated and the new PM is announced.

I am NOW telling everyone NOT to expect the RV until sometime AFTER mid-July. It may take a bit longer but I am hearing they need to get it done as soon as possible. I hope everyone is listening to me now. I see that many of these gurus read my Newsletter by do not pay me much attention. I hope now you will listen to reason.

I always said that time will tell just who is right and who is wrong!

More news….

Baghdad today - Baghdad The office of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi revealed the presence of an international team of experts in the capital Baghdad to track the money of "loyal" figures to Iran.

(Mnt Goat – we know that one of Sadr’s 9 points for the new PM is to lessen the influence of Iran in Iraq and Iraqi politics)

There are decisions issued by the Security Council with regard to the fight against terrorism" and the prosecution of its sources of funding, and Iraq is committed to these decisions," said spokesman Saad al-Hadithi in an exclusive statement to Baghdad today.
"There is no special "team to follow up the funds of Iraqi personalities, Authority He added that "there is cooperation between the Iraqi government and the United Nations, in accordance with the Security Council resolutions on the PROSECUTION OF SOURCES AND SOURCES OF FINANCING TERRORISM AND TERRORISTS," noting that "these decisions include all countries and not only Iraq, and is binding on all States to cooperate and coordination to provide information, ".

To pursue the funding and sources of terrorist groups In a report published Sunday, the London-based Arab newspaper reported that a team of foreign experts working in Iraq for months had been tracking the accounts of a number of "pro-Iranian" people while NOTING THAT THE TEAM WAS WORKING IN COOPERATION WITH THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT.

More news….

So today I have to clarify more garbage intel being put out.

Folks I want to make it very clear to everyone. I am not telling you these so-called intel gurus out there are not intelligent. They know exactly what they are doing and they are very intelligent. But many don’t have the cognitive mindset to be able to discern events pertinent to the RV and evaluate facts to come up with VALID conclusions. Many are also gullible and listen to these rumors for their intel. All they do is spread rumor from one guru to the next guru.

They don’t bother to take the time to research and study the investment of the dinar because they don’t really care about bringing good, factual information to you. This is not their real intent right from the start. Get it? All they want is the $$$$ from you during this pre-RV period while we wait. They will do anything to get it. Some have really good schemes too and try to convince you they are legitimate. We see them using prayers to get to your spiritual side. Some use the “good old buddy” approach and expose their personal side and put their entire person and family at risk. ARE they stupid or what? But they are so greedy and they really don’t even care. They would rather sacrifice their personal safety for the almighty dollar. They tell you their intel is FREE yet they collect donations and solicit donations. They don’t even have a legitimate charitable entity to legally allow them to collect donations. Yet they preach to you about setting up charities, trusts and foundations. When you inquire about all this on the Q & A they get really upset in that you challenged them. Doesn’t this make you suspicious? Just a little?

So please Mr Guru, don’t tell me you are not concerned about people paying for the intel. Another lie. Heck, they even put a donation button on their web site.

1.Mr. Guru intel: “We know banks closed yesterday and will not reopen until Sunday”.

Mnt Goat: I am so sick and tired of hearing about banks closing. Who the hell cares? This has NOTHING to do with the RV.

2.Mr. Guru intel: “Continuing to do the education about the lower denominations and what they mean to the citizens”.

Mnt Goat – Again not one of these idiots can back up this statement with real proof. We still wait for the CBI to meet with the news media and announce going forward with the “project to delete the zeros” and the process and description of the new category notes. This is the education we need to see. Not some rumors. We need solid FACTS! Get it?

3.Mr Guru intel: “Everything is going according to THEIR plan, not ours. Should we still be looking for this by the end of the month? Probably won’t since all the banks are closed. Rumor has it this could happen on Monday the 2nd or Tuesday the 3rd once Parliament and the banks are in session again. “

Mnt Goat: Yes, just more speculation and rumors. There is not going to be an RV during this period of time. Absolutely no evidence showing us any movement in the dinar is coming soon. So why even repeat it? This statement once again just how bad the intel is that they have to spread non-verified rumors just to get attention. When will this crap end? I want to tell these gurus this “plan” they are referring to is a long standing plan and has not waivered very much. There are some very intelligent people implementing this plan in the CBI and IMF. So go do your homework and maybe you too will learn about “the plan” and stop all this speculative intel.

I’ve explained “the plan” many times already in my past Newsletters. I suggest you go read them. We can see them carrying out “the plan”. The timing may not be to our liking but why make up news to try to make it happen. Not going to work this way…. sorry Mr Guru.

4.Mr Guru intel: “We do hear the plan is moving forward, and NOT to September or January of next year. We are looking good.”

Mnt Goat: First of all we hear this same rhetoric over and over again from these idiot gurus. We heard is going all the way back to 2013. Some very creditable people too told them future dates and backed it up with FACTS. Yet they always bash them for being real. So where has this speculation gotten you Mr Guru? I sincerely doubt if these idiots really know the plan because if they did they would not be talking about an RV window of July 2nd -3rd. I agree that the CBI did target many other dates but targets move but the plan stays the same.

5. Mr Guru intel: “If you want to know exactly what Tony or Ray is saying, listen to the call replay! My name is Tony Renfrow – that’s who I am. He is Ray Renfrow. Everyone knows who we are, unlike some dinar gurus or sites.”

Mnt Goat: If you are that dumb enough to expose your family and yourself and sacrifice your privacy and well being than that is your choice. No one should expect everyone to do the same. Many gurus do this just for a few minutes of fame on a conference call 3 times a week to build confidence with their audience. I do not find a need to meet with a bunch of hyper overly excited speculators to eat dinner, drink some booze and smoke a stogie. This is only confidence building and these gullible people are being used and just don’t realize it.

These are mass marketers and so when this confidence is built – then what? What is their next move? They make statements like they are going to buy 20+ Bentley’s, one for each of the moderators. Really? Guess the donations is doing a bit better than we all realize. You have to wonder and just look at the past history of these people to see how they really operate. So, this personal exposure is their choice and they better be thick skinned and able to accept the criticism and all the bashing and scrutiny that goes along with it. Cause I am going to give it as long as they keep passing out FAKE intel or intel drawn from irrational conclusions. Sorry Mr Guru!

6.Mr Guru intel: “I’ve always told you the Zim will go with a rate between 11 and 22 cents. I’m telling you what we’re seeing, and what’s actually going on.”

Mnt Goat: NO! You are telling everyone what rumors you are hearing from idiots who spread this ridiculous rumors about the defuncted ZIM currency. You better be ready to take the future ramifications and maybe even legal actions for this misleading information. These rumors about the ZIM are so easy to debunk. You have been warned already. When thousands of people suddenly realize Mnt Goat was telling the truth about the ZIM- then what? Are you going to go after these gurus for misleading you? Oh- you won’t have such a hard time finding them. You have their telephone numbers and addresses… lol … lol… lol….

They want to keep selling this ZIM crap because there are now huge margins on it since all you idiots run to these internet sites to purchase it. Get it? So what you are seeing is coming from idiots not from legitimate sources. Get it? Any ZIM rates on the bank screens is for the new lower category notes launched in 2016. This is clearly what this rate is for and anyone already exchanging ZIM is exchanging these new category notes and getting rid of them. They are dumping them.,, Why? Because the currency is almost worthless. Remember these new category notes started off in 2016 at 1:1 with the US Dollar and they have since gone way down in value and now fluctuate from .10 - .22 cents on a dollar. But seemed to bottom out and hold steady around this point. I’ve told everyone this many times. STOP buying these expired, hyperinflated, defunct old notes. They are only museum pieces. Educate yourself before investing in anything!

It has been said that I trying to discourage you from buying the ZIM and to keep you from getting rich? Really? This one really gets my goat. You see I am only trying to protect you from these idiot gurus. No one else seems to want to help. How else are you going to know the TRUTH? Of course they don’t like my FaceBook Page. Why would they? I am exposing their little schemes to cheat you and scam you. Of course they are going to bash me. So why in hell would I expose myself? So they can come to my house and shoot me? People have shot many for much less.

7.Mr Guru intel: “Every time I was sent overseas, we got to use dollars both on and off the base, like in Iraq until very recently. Now Iraq is saying not to use dollars, and that is a significant change. I’ve never had anyone in (Military) Finance tell me not to take dollars or to only take $100 to a new country. If someone is saying that now about Iraq, it’s significant and we’re lucky to get that info.”

Mnt Goat: This is a total lie. I don’t care about what other bases, in what other countries this idiot was stationed on. I only care about Iraq and what they are doing. I personally was stationed in Iraq during the 2003 invasion and for years afterwards. We did not use US dollars and were encouraged not to even bring them into the country. We used the Eagle Card. We didn’t’ even go off base. Why would we. Did we want to have sniper shoot us?

So now its 15 years later and the policy is still the same. So I don’t get it. Why all of a sudden such a hype over this policy? This is my point. Get it? These gurus are suddenly making new news out of old news and trying to tie it in with other events to substantiate a conclusion to some claim of an imminent RV. This is all it is. They take a grain of news and make a mountain of intel out of it. They are fabricating their own intel. Get it? This is how these idiot gurus work. They must create the news. What else are they going to say on their conference calls when we are just in a waiting mode right now.

Q & A FROM A RECENT GURU CONFERENCE CALL:

Q: Is the Iranian Rial one of the five currencies in the first basket?

Mr Guru answer: The five currencies we know about for sure are Dinar, Dong, Rupiah, Afghani, and Zim. We don’t know for sure if the Rial is the sixth currency – at one point it was, for sure, but with the recent sanctions, they may put it in the second basket. Ray: I hope it is in the second basket, because we can all acquire more before it goes up.

Mnt Goat: I would stay away for now. It is one of the currencies that is likely to be replaced with newer currency without the picture of the religious leader. So if you own it in the long term, you may lose big and not even be able to exchange it at the banks in Europe or the US. They will probably put an expiration date on it much like they did with the Saddam Hussien notes.

Q: Is Zim still in the first basket?

Mr Guru answer: Yes.

Mnt Goat: Shame, shame on you for misleading people. Why not tell them the truth and tell them it is the new category notes not these defuncted, expired notes. Shame, shame, shame on you!
Q: What is the everyday rate of the Dong? What is the contract rate of the Dong?

Mr Guru Answer: “The international rate is on Forex – you can look it up. Post-RV, dong rate will be from 47 cents. The contract rate could be $2 to $5.”

Mnt Goat: I would not expect anymore than .47 cents. I think the contract rate is already all used up.

Q: Any news out of mosques for celebrations?

Mr Guru answer: “No, for a very long time because it’s public now, on the screens. It’s all happening according to our contacts in Kurdistan, Fallujah, and Baghdad.”

Mnt Goat: Celebrations for what? Okay so you are alluding to celebrations of the RV? Damned these stupid celebrations. Haven’t you realized by now that Iraq has celebrations in the streets when someone hiccups? They are always celebrating. So why would this even be an indicator of anything? I don’t get it? Why else would you want to know about “celebrations “ then? I get the same crappy intel out of Iraq also from sources and I don’t believe a word of it. It is all by idiots in Iraq. I swear these citizens in Iraq haven’t a clue as to what is really going on right in their own country. I would not listen to them.

Q: How many USA banks on Ray’s list?

Mr Guru answer: Holding steady at 75 –banks currently buying and selling Iraqi dinar, at the low rate.

Mnt Goat: Yes, some banks decided to buy and sell the dinar once again. By why hype it all up like it means something significant? That is all they are doing. They are NOT trading the dinar or using the FOREX rate to determine the market value. Get it? They are basing all their data off the CBI rate. Thus, they are not “exchanging” the dinar in the sense we want them to. They are simply acting like all these other internet online currency brokers. Get it? When will we stop this nonsense of trying to hype up events for the RV and just take these events as they are intended. Remember the banks continued selling and buying dinar way after the new large 3 zero notes were put on the currency in 2003 and the IMF stripped it off of FOREX. Then, when ISIS invaded Iraq around 2013-2014ish, they were gently asked by the US Treasury to stop selling due to the ISIS invasion of Iraq. When the invasion was over some banks simply decided to continue again and others chose not to. This event is business as usual and I certainly would NOT use this as any indicator of anything other than some banks are greedy and want it all. This has nothing to do with the RV as being imminent. Get it?

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

THE IRAQI PARLIAMENT SUBMITS TO COUNTING AND PARTIAL MANUAL COUNTING AND OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCES THE END OF ITS LIFE

The Iraqi Council of Representatives HANDED OVER ON SATURDAY THE DECISION OF THE JUDICIARY IN A PARTIAL COUNTING and counting of the results of the legislative elections that took place last May.

The Iraqi Council of Representatives in the last day of the legislative age to hold a deliberative session to discuss the counting and manual counting of the recent elections, and the possibility that the process includes the ballot boxes throughout Iraq.

"IT SEEMS THAT THERE IS A DETERMINATION NOT TO CONDUCT THE COUNTING and counting of the ballot boxes, which means there is a" dangerous and frightening secret "THAT IS DIFFICULT TO REACH”, he said.

He stressed that this session is "deliberative, concluding, we ask God the new deputies to succeed in the performance of their new duties."

The parliament held a deliberative session headed by Hamoudi and the presence of 127 deputies.

(Mnt Goat – folks you could not have gotten any better news than this. The parliament has just conceded in that they can no longer carry out their fight against the elections results. So they are done. But will the re-counting still go on beyond Saturdays’ efforts? Yes, they will since parliament already stirred up the bee’s nest and so they must settle it down and conduct some of the recounting to continue on Tuesday. But this will be more of a procedural process and really won’t prove anything. But it will settle down the bees … lol … lol … lol. )

INDEPENDENT HIGH ELECTORAL COMMISSION (IHEC) ANNOUNCED ON SATURDAY THE START OF COUNTING AND MORE COUNTING ON TUESDAY IN SEVEN OTHER IRAQI PROVINCES

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

The Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) announced on Saturday the start of counting and counting on Tuesday in seven Iraqi provinces.

"According to the meetings held by the Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) for the period from 28 to 30 June 2018, in which the necessary matters were discussed," UNHCR spokesperson Laith Jabr Hamza said in a statement received by Al-Ghad Press. The process of manual counting and sorting in accordance with the Third Amendment to the Law on the elections of the Iraqi Council of Representatives and the decision of the Federal Supreme Court, where the Board of Commissioners issued a number of important decisions.

He added that "the first of these decisions is to determine the electoral centers and the stations that will be the process of counting and manual sorting of all the provinces, based on complaints and appeals and official reports related to," noting that "was the process of counting and sorting manually starting next Tuesday, Members of the Independent High Electoral Commission and within the electoral office of the provinces of Kirkuk, Sulaymaniyah, Arbil, Dahuk, Nineveh, Salaheddin and Anbar respectively. "

Hamza said that "the process will start from the province of Kirkuk, while for the rest of the provinces are followed by the dates determined by the Commission."

He pointed out that "the process of manual counting and counting of the offices of external elections to the countries of Iran, Turkey, Britain, Lebanon, Jordan, the United States and Germany and take the necessary action by the Commission and related parties to transfer the ballot boxes to Baghdad, and if this is not possible for any reason, In this regard. "

He pointed out that "the process of counting and sorting for the elections abroad is complemented by the presence of observers of the United Nations and representatives of embassies of foreign countries and agents of political parties and international and local observers and media and the Ministries of Defense and Interior to ensure the process of manual counting and sorting in full."

FUAD MASUM , SATURDAY, THE POLITICAL BLOCS TO "ACCEPT" THE RESULTS OF SORTING AND COUNTING MANUAL DECISION OF THE FEDERAL COURT

(Mnt Goat – this is the president’s office trying now to calm the bees after parliament succeeded in their fight against the election results. This is all this is. A rippling down effect resulting from it.)

The President of the Republic Fuad Masum , Saturday, the political blocs to "accept" the results of sorting and counting manual decision of the Federal Court, while calling for a meeting in the coming days to discuss the requirements of the next phase.

"On the occasion of the end of the third session of the House of Representatives on Saturday, the Presidency expresses its sincere thanks and appreciation to all the members of the Chamber of Deputies and the Presidency of the Republic for all their hard work and the services they provided for the service," Masoum said in a press release. Their people and their homeland during the past four years, "urging the Electoral Commission to" make every effort to complete its legal procedures guarantor to announce the final results of the elections. "

He called on the political forces and citizens to "adhere to the utmost vigilance and to take the highest degree of responsibility to spare the country any problems or crises that may harm the national interests during this period and until the announcement of the final results of the elections and the ratification of the Federal Court in preparation for the next session of the House of Representatives and its constitutional functions "He said.

He continued Masoum in his statement, "We call on the political blocs to accept the results of counting and counting manual decision of the Federal Court," stressing that "the commitment of all political blocs constitutional times for the convening of the first parliamentary session to ensure the election of the Presidency of the House of Representatives, The government during the period approved by the Constitution. "

The President of the Republic " TO SUPPORT THE DECISIONS OF THE INDEPENDENT ELECTORAL COMMISSION AND THE BOARD OF AND PROCEDURES FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE FINAL RESULTS OF THE ELECTIONS , "calling on the major blocs to" meeting to be held in the coming days to discuss the next phase requirements and discuss ways to develop the state administration and its institutions and respect for the will of the people to protect the foundations of the assets of the federal democratic system. "

The Second Deputy Speaker of the House of Aram Sheikh Mohammed announced , On Saturday, the end of the work of the House of Representatives current session.

(Mnt Goat – this last sentence of the article confirms again that the old parliament is done and not going to continue on beyond June 30th)

AT LEAST 20 IRAQI LAWMAKERS WILL BE ARRESTED AFTER SUNDAY AS THEIR TERM AT THE IRAQI PARLIAMENT WILL END, ALONG WITH THEIR IMMUNITY FROM PROSECUTION

(Mtn Goat- they are wasting no time … lol … lol … lol ….)

ERBIL — At least 20 Iraqi lawmakers will be arrested after Sunday as their term at the Iraqi parliament will end, and they will no longer hold parliamentary immunity, another lawmaker said.

Following several failed attempts by some factions, the Iraqi parliament failed to extend its own term before it will end on Sunday.

Mohammed Sayhoud, a lawmaker from the State of Law Coalition, told reporters that at least 20 members of parliament have been issued arrest warrants over charges related to terrorism and corruption.

He said that the government is now required to arrest the suspects as they are not protected by their parliamentary immunity any longer.

According to Sayhoud, the government is violating the law by acting reluctant in arresting suspects with influence under the pretext of protecting the public interests and peace.

CBI ANNOUNCES ON SATURDAY THE WITHDRAWAL OF THE LICENSE OF A BROKERAGE COMPANY TO SELL AND BUY FOREIGN CURRENCIES

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Saturday the withdrawal of the license of a brokerage company to sell and buy foreign currencies for violating the instructions.

The bank said in a statement received by the "Economy News" a copy of it, that "in view of the violation of the company Horizons Samarra to mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currencies to the provisions of the instructions to regulate the work of companies mediating and abuse of leave decided to withdraw the company's founding license and the confiscation of the deposits deposited with the bank, amounting to 50 million dinars."
The bank called on the Ministry of Commerce to cancel the certificate of establishment granted to it in addition to removing the name of the company from its records and to provide the Central Bank with the letter of liquidation certified.

This is directly from the CBI announcement.

When the CBI speaks I listen!

SISTANI SCOLDS IRAQI POLITICIANS

29-06-2018

The Euphrates -

Iraq's top leader Ali al-Sistani said in a Friday sermon delivered by one of his representatives that Iraq's leaders SHOULD PLACE AS MUCH FOCUS ON DEFEATING AN OPPRESSIVE ORGANIZATION RATHER THAN THE OUTCOME OF PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS.

"It is not right to overlook this and concern about the results of the elections and the holding of alliances and conflict on positions and sites, but the requirements of the elimination of terrorists and the provision of protection and security of citizens in different regions and provinces," said Abdul-Mahdi Karbalaii, Sistani's representative in the speech that followed in the city of Karbala.

A grouping of members of the Iraqi security forces was abducted and six of them showed up in an online video on Saturday threatening to kill them within three days if the government did not release female prisoners.
But the Iraqi security authorities announced yesterday the killing of eight men by a hustler and throwing bodies on the road in the province of Salah al-Din.

(Mnt Goat – so now you must connect the dots. This is why, based on the directive of the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, “twelve convicted terrorists whose sentences had passed the decisive stage were executed on Thursday,” read the statement the Prime Minister’s office released on Friday. Do you see what is happening now. No negotiating with terrorists.)

THE PRESENCE OF INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT COMPANIES WILL REFLECT POSITIVELY ON THE CITIZEN

Director of Payments Department at the Central Bank, Souha Abdel-Karim

The Central Bank of Iraq, signed an agreement with MasterCard International to support Iraqi banks and payment service providers licensed to work according to international best practices in this regard, adding that the presence of international companies inside Iraq will be reflected positively on the citizen because it will increase services and reduce prices .

"The Central Bank of Iraq signed an agreement with MasterCard International on the sidelines of the 2018 Arab Banking Summit in Paris to strengthen the regulatory framework for work in Iraq, which will be "The agreement includes several aspects, including training and financial education and contribute to the development of the national strategy of electronic payment to upgrade financial and banking services, WHICH WILL BE LAUNCHED IN THE NEXT PHASE and strengthen the d Exporters and collectors of electronic payment tools . "

She added that "THE CENTRAL BANK STANDS ONE STEP FROM INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES for the purpose of promoting professional competition and aims to reflect positively on services, prices, innovation and diversity of tools ."

"The Central Bank of Iraq is working to improve levels of financial coverage throughout Iraq through the existence of efficient systems and effective access to the services provided through them.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 36582350_659895347679194_7301876223506907136_n

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 Empty Re: Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18

Post by Cascadian Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:29 am

Ugh....   He is right, everyone else is wrong.  He is smart and everyone else is stupid.  He still believes that people think he's a German woman...   

After all these years....  I can barely skim through the first paragraph anymore before having to close the thread out of disgust.  How someone thinks that conducting themselves that way wins support is beyond me.

I suppose there was some personal growth (or I didn't skim far enough) that before they read the latest abusive dissertation that they are required to read the previous one...

Sigh... and so Dinarland goes on

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 Empty Re: Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:12 am

Goat would knot know brief if it bit him on the ass ... yes, that's right him.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 2805820865  Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 2805820865  Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 2805820865  Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum