Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki" I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki"

Go down

"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki" Empty "Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki"

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:18 am

"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki"

"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki" Image

02-07-2018 02:08 PM

The Euphrates -

The situation of the party 'integrity' of the Sadrists led by Moqtada al-Sadr, on Sunday, a condition to accept the entry of a coalition of state law, led by Nuri al-Maliki to an alliance with the list of 'Suron', while at the same time on understandings led by Sadr to form the largest coalition in parliament.

"Muqtada al-Sadr announced his openness to all the headlines, but according to the data and introductions that took place in the previous stage, it seems that Sadr's methodology and his project completely contradict with the person of al-Maliki," the official Tasnim said. Adding that 'Sadr did not hide his reservation on Maliki's performance during the past eight years as years characterized by a kind of stirring sectarianism and internal strife and loss of civil peace, and the introduction of the country wars'.

"Al-Sadr said that Maliki's rule marked the sale of two-thirds of the territory of Iraq, and Maliki's government was accused that it was the cause of sectarian strife and the entry of the call and fall of Iraq and Mosul, in addition to wasting billions and not to provide what benefits the people,
"But in theory and principle, the state of law can enter within the coalition, but without 'Maliki, but the acceptance of Maliki as a person this is totally rejected and final in the next phase'.
With regard to Sadr's orders to restructure the 'Peace Brigades', Abadi said that 'the aim of the restructuring is to arrange and organize this formation to suit the next stage'.
He pointed out that 'Iraq after the elections need to prepare for a new stage, and the exclusive armament and strengthening of the state, as well as the development of this popular formation and raise the level of professional and organizational, to suit the requirements of the next phase and the draft reform'.

On the understandings to form the next government, the Sadrist leadership said that 'the equations in Iraq are complex, and is not hidden from the follower in the Iraqi issue there are external interventions, mostly negative'.
He pointed out that 'the Sadr stance of foreign interventions that it is negative and always interventions from any third party unfortunately, the shopping in the sustainability of the negative situation, and the persistence of corruption and the current corrupt and corrupt authority that ruled Iraq last period'.

"Today, Sadr seeks to arrange national understandings to form a government, there are important understandings and have a history, started in 2012, and understandings on a national basis to form a government, which will be given that the demand to form a government is a popular demand.
And the leader of the Sadrists, that 'the Iraqi scene identified by the popular movement, which began in 2012 and distinguished by a meeting between the Sadrist and the civil current, which established a national project, and that the meeting of the parties this was the result of negotiations for more than two years.
"After the elections and the victory of the government, there will be a greater chance to complete the reform project and carry out real reforms needed by the Iraqi street and demanded by the Iraqi people, so the next scene will be clarified," he said.
He stressed that 'Sosron insists on forming a government of technocrats with Iraqi decision, believes in the sovereignty and independence of Iraq, and that the Iraqi decision and believes in the sovereignty of the people and the citizen, and also believes in the rights of citizenship and equality and social justice.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=58254

"Abbadi": Sadr stipulated the alliance with the rule of law without "Maliki" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum