Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate

2 posters

Go down

Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate Empty Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:25 am

Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate

Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate 72018121936403

Twilight News

2 hours ago

The economy of his country is in a state of collapse, Sarda said, which he said is evidence of the validity of his expectations.

As quoted by "Russia Today," the comments of the expert Ahmed Husseini, made to the site, "haqqin.az" Russian, the current strikes in the country at the level of commercial sectors seriously threaten the Iranian economy.

"The wave of protests and strikes has reached the northern provinces, mainly inhabited by Azerbaijanis, and carpet and gold traders have announced a strike," he said.

"After the US withdrawal from the nuclear agreement in May this year and the expansion of US sanctions against Iran, Iran's national currency lost half of its value. All international companies to stop the import of Iranian oil threatens to inflict a major blow to the economy of the country. "

"The sale of oil accounts for 64 percent of Iran's total exports and is the main source of hard currency entering the country, the dollar and the euro," Hosseini said, referring to the collapse of the economy of a neighboring country, Iran. Era of Saddam Hussein. "

"The central bank of Iran, now under sanctions, faces great difficulties in carrying out financial transactions even within the country, making serious mistakes and misjudgments that have played an important role in bringing the economy into crisis."

"The Iranian central bank and commercial banks took deposits at an annual interest rate of 20 percent or even 23 percent, and when the United States imposed sanctions, banks cut interest rates to 10-15 percent," he said. "Collectively, the Iranians are withdrawing their deposits and buying the dollar and the euro. Foreign exchange shortage ".

"The closure of all licensed currency exchange offices has not helped save the situation, and now the currency is trading in Iranian cities on the black market, which the authorities are trying to fight in vain." Sanctions have made the economic situation unpredictable, so people are afraid to invest in real estate. "He said.

The decline in the value of the Iranian riyal led to a rise in the prices of some imported goods by 100%. While the activity of the Iranian commodity exchange fell to a minimum. The government's decision to raise the fees for leaving the country further exacerbated the problem, al-Husseini said.

"There is no indication that the government knows the way out, everything is heading towards bankruptcy and mass impoverishment of the population ... If the United States has really set the goal of changing the authority and the political system of the Islamic Republic of Iran, the situation is now working for its benefit," Husseini said. The current will support any external intervention, only to get rid of the "regime" and stop the crisis.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/5cbe835a-257f-4a55-9b7e-8dbe50f51c30

Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate Empty Re: Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:04 am

There were large protests and rallies the last few days. It looks like government forces moved against them with lethal force, it also appears that the protests have continued anyway. My, we do live in interesting times....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate 2805820865  Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate 2805820865  Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate 2805820865  Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate Empty Re: Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:11 am

Hey remember a few years ago when the pooroos were promoting the Rial as the next best thing since sliced bread? Hmmm ... come to think of it I think they were pumping the Bolivar then too ... They have stopped talking about the Rupee as well ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate 2805820865  Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate 2805820865  Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate 2805820865  Expert: Iran's economy is collapsing and fear of Saddam's fate 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum