Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18

2 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 Empty Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:14 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Many of you today are going to be disappointed in today’s Newsletter. There is actually much to celebrate but many of you won’t be able to see the forest from the trees. As I go through the news today you will see just how good of a situation we actually are in right now for the RV. But let’s not jump the gun and be calling the RV as of yet…okay?

Many of you instead will get mad at me for debunking all these stupid rumors from these idiotic gurus. I find it very frustrating how they take something and turn it around into intel. Many of you find it all a waste of your time. You are very selfish people and don’t seem to care about the other 7 billion people on the planet earth. Maybe they need to hear what I have to say? Maybe they are making investment decisions and getting scammed by all this phony intel? Just because you are snug with your handful of paper notes does not mean everyone is in the same situation. I came here to help clarify the TRUTH.

But this is half the battle in discerning the TRUTH behind this intel. But many of you really don’t want the TRUTH and FACTS instead you just want a short summary and a date and a rate. Too bad!

I recommend for those who aspire these things go find one of the idiotic gurus and listen to their crap. I am sure you will get the hype you want.

Go read my FB Page MISSION STATEMENT

More news….

We are all hearing from all sides now that the RV is imminent and about to be triggered. In fact many say that is has. Really? So then where the hell is it? Oh- they tell you “the process has to work its way through”. What the hell is this crap? Of course it’s always “working it’s way through”. How stupid of a thing to say to your listeners. They should be ashamed of themselves.

The problem with these statements is that they are not made by intelligent people. The rumor started with Frank26 and it has fostered over this week and so now all the other gurus picked it up and spread it around. Everyone now thinks it’s factual. You see these gurus all feed off of each other. So if one starts a rumor the rest just pick it up and repeat it. Many also embellish it so it gets even more exaggerated over time.

Folks let me tell you something right now- Rumors are NOT REALITY and just because dozens of people spread them and take a grain of sand to make an ounce of truth that eventually turns into a mountain of intel, still does not make it reality. Yes, you can think, think RV all you want and certainly I too have been hoping and praying for the RV. But the FACT is that the CBI has not even given us any recent hint that the dinar is going to be reinstated any time soon. They said after the elections. Well we are here after the elections and so where is it? We still wait.

Can they then pop out with an amazing article tomorrow and tell us the RV is coming? Yes, they could but the reality is they have not yet done so. So why all of this FAKE excitement over NOTHING?

Sorry to pop your bubble Mr Guru but I do not see the RV as imminent any time soon. When the CBI talks I listen. I also watch if they back up what they say they are going to do with actions. They said “mid 2018”. They said “after the elections”. They said once there is a “suitable environment”. But I don’t pretend and put words into their mouth.

More news….

Another ‘rumor’ going around. Some are saying that the Iraqi dinar is 1 to 1 in Iraq already. One of the reasons to reinstate the dinar is to be able to use it in the world market place. World Market Place means ‘outside of Iraq’, thus you are NOT in Iraq. And until the rate changes on FOREX (with a significant increase) and the banks are willing to exchange it for us – it makes no difference to you or I what is going on inside of Iraq. Besides, I have a very good, reliable source in the CBI that tells me absolutely NOTHING has yet occurred and the dinar inside and outside Iraq is still at the rate of 1190 dinars to 1 US dollar. Go figure who it lying to you again….

I really hate it when someone claims the RV process has begun. How many damned times are we going to hear this crap? How many times is the “RV process beginning” ?

Read my lips – “There is no RV process to start or end”. Get it?

The “project to delete the zeros” is the preparation for the switchover to the new currency and the transition from Article 14 to Article 8 of the UN Charter, as Iraq is a member of the UN. So, these tasks have been ongoing for almost 8 years already. Where in hell have you been? I don’t get why some idiots keep telling you “the RV process has just begun”.

How many years have they told you already the process has just begun?

Included below are some of the tasks the CBI needed to accomplish:

-banking and financial reforms - √ done,
-anti-corruption and anti-counterfeiting measures/laws - √ done,
-printing of the new category notes - √ done,
-distribution of the new notes to the banks - √ done,
-switching over the ATMs - √ mostly completed,
-getting nearly 2/3 of the hard currency notes out of circulation - √ done,
-electronic banking - √ done,
-educating the citizens – still much to do.
-resetting the new rate based on the re-peg to the SDR basket of 5 currencies from the de-facto peg of the solo USD (currently) – not done
-movement to Article 8 – compliance with all matters, not yet officially announce in news,
-turning the Iraqi dinar back on the global exchanges i.e. FOREX

Did I miss any?

As far as I know there is only the last 5 tasks on the list to accomplish. So, there is no other process that we can detect other then to watch them re-educate the citizens on the new currency and how the transition will occur since they last began to run the education campaign back in 2015. Then watch to see if the new rate pops out on FOREX.

PLEASE STOP ALL THIS LYING!

Those who keep calling the RV - Do you think we are all idiots, like yourself, and that we are not going to verify these kinds of rumors? They are so easy to verify. Why not just shut up and go away…far away…and leave us all alone. WE don’t need your kind of intel lies.

More news….

So first the RV had to happen prior to the elections. Then when it didn’t it had to happen before the end of May. They when it didn’t now it was moved up to happen before the end of June. Constant rollercoaster ride…

Listen TNT Tony, please stop the bullshit, stop steering people on and on. Why not provide your listeners with real intel. So far there has not been any sound reason why you have been calling the RV.

The govt does not trigger the RV. The reinstatement is the responsibility of the CBI and no one else. The CBI has not said anything recently about the RV or currency reform? When the CBI talks I listen. No, they are not trying to fool us and so this bullshit statement of “listen what they say but most importantly, watch what they do” is just total nonsense and is a statement in an attempt to try to justify this bullshit coming out of TNT Tony and others. The CBI has told me quite plainly that they are not hiding the reinstatement and currency reform. There is no conspiracy to “fool us” investors. Get it?

What about this re-education campaign many keep talking about? Oh this is just another one of the events they picked this up from the Mnt Goat Newsletter. At first, they denied it ever had to happen. Then suddenly when no other intel was available, they turned to using this as intel. So now they use it and lie about it. They are telling you it is happening now. It is now happening to the extent I am told it must happen just prior to the RV, so relax.

So to what extent must we see the re-education?
We must see it all over the news media channels, on TV and in articles and this we have not yet seen. In fact the CBI was very open about telling me to watch for the news articles when the time comes.

Didn’t I tell you this has to be in the news media, like articles written about it. Anything else is just more bullshit from TNT and others. How convenient that there are no articles or news broadcast as proof. Doesn’t this sound like a lie to you? Why do you believe it without proof. The same old nonsense. When the CBI talks I listen. Otherwise there is not a chance in hell of the RV happening. Get it?

DEBUNKED THE IMPORTANCE OF THE RUMOR OF WITHDRAWING THE DOLLARS OUT OF IRAQ

In my last Newsletter dated June 27th I debunked the recent rumors and proved to you that the withdrawing of the US dollars has been ongoing since 2012. Could it be a part in the long-term strategy to reinstate the dinar? Yes, and it probably is. But it does not mean the RV is imminent. Everyone is only talking about it now because some idiot intel guru took the information and made a grain of sand into a mountain of intel, thus the rumors began to fly. Others heard it and repeat it like a bunch of parrots without even researching for themselves. Poly want a cracker,,,errrrrr !

The story about the soldiers being told not to bring dollars into Iraq, when they are stationed there is also a good one. This one is also a bit of truth turned into a mountain of intel and all hyped up to prove what? Just to prove and back up yet another lie.

Folks I served in Iraq for two consecutive assignments. We were told we do not need large amounts of cash because the military has its own banking system on the Iraqi base. We used a card named the "Eagle Cash Card."

As a soldier I didn’t need any dollars cash going way back to 2003 and for all the years I was over there. So, telling soldiers now not to bring dollars to Iraq is absolutely NOTHING new. Get it? It is NOT about the withdrawal of dollars out of Iraq. It is simply done for SECURITY and ease of spending for the US military.

Why lie to people and tell them this is part of a very recent CBI effort to withdraw dollars off the streets and out of Iraq? This has been a long- standing practice for most military operations to support the troops and has NOTHING to do with the RV or actions by the CBI. Get it?

Oh – let’s see who is spreading this rumor anyhow?

Okay- its TNT Tony! That explains it then…idiot! So much for his great contacts and their information. Again his lack of ability to see through their garbage intel and discern the TRUTH and FACTS. This military process was taken totally out of context to suite Tony’s whimsical wishes for an imminent RV. Hey, wasn’t he in the military? Shouldn’t he know better?

DEBUNKED THE LOW CURRENCY AUCTION AMOUNTS

Then there was the lessening of the amounts of US dollars sold in the currency auctions. Some keep harping on this too and say this means RV, RV!! Someone at some point told them the currency auctions will be stopping once the dinar is reinstate. Yes, this is probably true, but there are wide fluctuations and it is hard to say when the RV will happen just based on these figures, So, again I had to explain this to everyone since no other one of these idiot gurus know anything about why these auctions are held and what effects that changes in the economy can have on them. Instead they just start screaming RV, RV…its happening!!! It is all just a bunch of bullshit! Get it,….bullshit!

Everything is not always about the RV. Your words exactly, so then TNT Tony (and others) why don’t you follow your own advice?

DEBUNKED THAT THE IQD IS ALREADY ON FOREX

All you have to do is go to www.FOREX.Com trading platform and you can clearly see for yourself that the IQD is not trading at this time. Here is the exact message you get and I quote from the website.

“Can I trade the Iraqi Dinar (IQD)?
At this time, FOREX.com does not offer trading in the Iraqi Dinar (IQD). However, we do offer forex trading in over 45 currency pairs in addition to silver and gold trading. Click here to view our available markets.”

So, we can clearly see, without a shadow of a doubt, that it is still not “reinstated” back on the currency exchanges. So please, please all you gurus out there, don’t get into these stupid, ignorance arguments with me that the Iraqi dinar is already back on FOREX with the program rate of 1190 and we are just waiting for the rate to go up (revalue). It is not even listed. In 2003 the IMF stripped it off. I don’t care what the banks are selling or buying. They are brokers not exchangers as they are now playing the role of any internet site that is selling these exotic currencies. Why not if there is a buck to be made?

I also want to add to Kaperoni bullshit statements when he says the IQD will not get reinstated. Well then if this statement is true then how in hell is it going to get listed back on FOREX and other global exchanges after being BLACK listed now for almost 15 years? I don’t know you tell me…..

TNT Tony and Frank26 this is directed at you idiots too. It is obvious you guys did not even bother to go out and check FOREX for yourselves before you opened your big mouths and spread these stupid rumors. Shame, shame, shame on you!

More news….

SUPREME COUNCIL SPEAKS OUT AGAIN ON THE UNCONSTITUTIONALITY OF PARLIAMENT EXTENSION BEYOND JUNE 30TH

Said Sheikh Humam Hammoudi , head of the Iraqi Islamic Supreme Council, on Tuesday, the Supreme Council refused to extend the work of the House of Representatives, considering that serious precedent and clear breach of the Constitution , which would have a negative impact on the overall political situation.

Sheikh Hamoudi stressed during his speech at the forum of the members of the Supreme Council reviewed by "Nur News" on "the need to re-process the counting and counting of the results of the election to maintain the democratic experiment and protect the votes of voters in the country, demanding the opening of at least 10% of the ballot boxes and in case the falsification of fraud in large percentages is re-counting of all the election results. "

More news….

Thursday Parliament held is last “official” and legal session of the term. In this session they tried to pass a Fourth Amendment to the Election Law No. 45 of 2013. It failed to pass. As I explained in my last Newsletter this law may not be legal anyhow even if it did pass, since the Supreme Council spoke out against such a law prior to its existence as unconstitutional.

So, the BIG question now is this – The current prime minister AL- Abadi has said that the newly elected parliament will take its seats on July 1st. However, the Supreme Council refused to extend the work of the House of Representatives, considering that serious precedent and clear breach of the Constitution. This is a test of their democracy and checks and balances in power. Which branch of the government will win?

The current prime minster has also sided with the Supreme Court in that he has spoken out and said the newly elected parliament will be seated on July 1st to begin its new session. Is this contingent upon getting the votes re-counted? Can they get all the voted re-counted in time. Supposedly the counting process began on Wednesday June 27th. Did it? Today is now Friday June 29th day and so where does this effort stand? There is no news on this subject matter and they are being very quiet.

I can assure everyone that this is a conspiracy for parliament to hold on to power as long as they can. In fact, the entire ordeal with this election fraud and manipulation sounded very, very fishy from the beginning.

Tomorrow is July 1st and so we wait to see what happens for sure. I except that the NEWLY elected parliament will be sworn in and seated. Then the Sadr Movement will announce it’s candidate for PM at this time and it will be Haider Al- Abadi.

More news….

Just in…late Wednesday

From Russia TV on Thursday:
The speaker of Iraq's parliament has said PARLIAMENT'S TERM WILL END ON SATURDAY WITHOUT LAWMAKERS VOTE TO EXTEND IT until after a count of May's election votes is complete. Salim al-Jabouri also said in a news conference on Thursday that a manual RECOUNT OF VOTES IN THE COUNTRY'S NATIONAL ELECTION LAST MONTH WILL BEGIN NEXT WEEK. The outgoing parliament this month passed a law mandating a nationwide manual recount of votes. However, the panel of judges now in charge of the count said it would only be contacted for problematic ballots, Reuters reported.

Just in….late Thursday

A member of the Board of Commissioners of the Electoral Commission for the elections accredited Moussawi, on Thursday, THAT THE PROCESS OF RE-COUNTING AND SORTING WILL BE LAUNCHED IN EARLY JULY by the Judicial Council and the presence of observers.

This coincides with the report from the Russia TV channels.

More news….

KURDISTAN HAS DECIDED TO JOIN THE SADR MOVEMENT

An informed source revealed Sunday that there is a tendency by the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) to support the current prime minister, Haider al-Abadi, for a second term in order to prevent another person from reaching the post, which could create a new crisis in the region.

More news….

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mr. Ali Mohsen Ismail, received the Best Governor of a Central Bank at the level of the Arab countries by the Union of Arab Banks during the establishment of the Arab Banking Summit 2018, which is held in the French capital Paris. The local and international level in several areas, notably the maintenance of the exchange rate and closing the gap between the official price and the market price, as well as the significant development of the payment system and electronic payment systems as well as the advanced work done in the field of combating money laundering and financing of Terrorism.

(Mnt Goat – well, well, well…look at all the wonderful reforms he has helped inplement in Iraq. Oh – did they say “notably the maintenance of the exchange rate and closing the gap between the official price and the market price”. This is the MCP folks. They mentioned this one first. We know this was the hold up in getting the currency reinstated and moving fully to Article 8.)

More news….

The legal expert Tariq Harb, on Thursday, to enter the country between the constitutional vacuum and parliamentary and how the government turns to the administration of the implementation and the legal periods of the work of the government and parliament.

According to legal expert Tariq Harb, "By the end of the official working day on Saturday, the current parliament will end and the deputies will be stripped of all the privileges granted to them and the immunity will be transferred to citizens and they will not be able to enjoy all the privileges currently used.”

So the coup that parliament tried did not work out and the end result is these corrupt members of parliament will now have to face prosecution for their crimes. Most of these crimes are fraud and manipulation of the currency auctions through these fake banks. These are the main culprits taking the US dollars out of the CBI reserves illegally and making millions off of selling the dollars on the streets of Iraq. Not only is this practice illegal but it also has been the cornerstone of the reason why the dinar faulters against the US dollar. So this will be VERY interesting to watch what happens next to these individuals. Al- Abadi has told us already he plan to publish a list of these individuals after the elections and after they lose their immunity. Well is just about time….lol..lol..lol…

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

TALABANI’S FAMILY SUPPORTS “SECOND TERM” TO ABADI TO AVOID “SCENARIO” THAT MIGHT IGNITE THE KURDISTAN STREET

(Mnt Goat -like I said a week ago and showed you the article that the Kurdistan region alliances did decide already to join the Sadr Movement. They figure it is a choice of the lesser of the two evils. I, of course do not agree and believe that the Sadr Movement is on the right path for Iraq. May God Bless all his efforts to help Iraq! )

Baghdad today – Sulaymaniyah – An informed source revealed Sunday that there is a tendency by the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) to support the current prime minister, Haider al-Abadi, for a second term in order to prevent another person from reaching the post, which could create a new crisis in the region.

The source said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “there is a trend supported by the Talabani family, to support Abbadi for a second term in the event he approved the group of demands for the National Union, including the return of part of the Peshmerga and Asayish forces to Kirkuk and management issues related to the position of governor.
He added that “the issue of approving the continuation of sending the salaries of employees and support the share of 17% of the budget of the conditions also important, in addition to other conditions agreed by the party with the Democratic Party.”

The source pointed out that “supporting the direction of Abadi came as a result of the uncertainty that the next prime minister will agree to send the amounts allocated to salaries of staff, which may restore the Kurdish street to demonstrate again and create a new crisis ahead of the parliamentary elections in Kurdistan, affect the status of the party in those elections” .
And locked the political blocs winning in the legislative elections according to the results of counting and sorting, “e”, negotiations to form the largest bloc in preparation for the formation of the next government.

The Prime Minister Haider Abadi and the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, announced last Saturday, an alliance between their coalition (victory and rest), to form the largest bloc within the Iraqi parliament.

The Sadr, has announced in (June 13, 2018), the accession of the Conquest led by Hadi al-Ameri to the alliance to form the “largest bloc” within the Iraqi parliament, pointing out that the new alliance comes with the preservation of the tripartite alliance, which was concluded earlier, between The National Coalition and the Stream of Wisdom.

THE IRAQI PARLIAMENT DEMANDS THE JUDICIARY TO REMOVE 13 OFFICIALS OF THE ELECTORAL COMMISSION

Twilight News – The Iraqi parliament demanded on Monday the judiciary and the executive authority to remove 13 senior officials in the Electoral Commission, before the start of manual counting and counting of polling results.

The judges, entrusted with the functions of the Council of the Electoral Commission in Iraq, decided on Sunday, the process of manual counting and counting of votes in centers that have allegations of “fraud” only; based on the decision of the Federal Supreme Court.

“There are 13 OFFICIALS AT THE LEVEL OF DIRECTOR GENERAL AND HEAD OF DEPARTMENT IN THE COMMISSION, ACCUSED OF FALSIFYING THE RESULTS OF THE PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS, AND THESE MUST BE REMOVED BEFORE THE PROCESS OF MANUAL COUNTING AND RESULTS.”

“The removal of members of the Electoral Commission, an insufficient procedure, because with the presence of judges assigned to manage the process of counting and sorting by hand, the staff of the Commission accused of fraud can manipulate the results.”
He added that “the parliamentary fact-finding committee will meet with the judiciary and the government for the purpose of presenting the facts about the seriousness of the presence of these employees in the Commission.”
He pointed out that “the parliamentary fact-finding committee will remain in a state of permanent meeting until the completion of counting and manual counting.”

[Ayna-Baghdad]
The agency of all Iraq [Ayna], on Wednesday, received a copy of the text of the law of extension of the life of the House of Representatives.
Under the Fourth Amendment to the Law of the House of Representatives elections No. 45 of 2013:

Article -1 - First: The work of the House of Representatives ends the third session in 06/30/2018

Second: Under the provisions of this law and based on Article 61 / I of the Constitution extend the work of the third parliamentary session of the Council Deputies until the end of counting and manual counting and the approval of the Federal Supreme Court.

Article 2: No provision shall be made in contradiction to the provisions of this Law.

Article 3: This Law shall be implemented from the date of voting thereon.
And came in the positive reasons: Based on the requirements of the public interest and the preservation of the democratic system and in order not to lack the oversight role of the House of Representatives to the decision of the Federal Supreme Court No. [55 / Federal / 2010], which stated that the republican parliamentary system is based on three powers are the legislative and executive authorities and the absence of the work of one of these authorities indicates a defect in the cornerstone of the system of republican parliamentary system and for the manual counting and counting in all parts of Iraq, this law began.

THE PROCESS OF RE-COUNTING AND SORTING WILL BE LAUNCHED IN EARLY JULY

A member of the Board of Commissioners of the Electoral Commission for the elections accredited Moussawi, on Thursday, THAT THE PROCESS OF RE-COUNTING AND SORTING WILL BE LAUNCHED IN EARLY JULY by the Judicial Council and the presence of observers.

Moussawi told Ashqaf News that "the process of counting and sorting will be partial, and will be staff members of the Commission on the permanent owners, not the owners of contracts," noting that "the process will be in the capital Baghdad."

"The logistics are being prepared in the halls of the Baghdad International Fair," he said, adding that "the operation will take place in the presence of observers, agents and representatives of political parties."

Moussawi pointed out that "the Board of Commissioners will not interfere with the work of the Board of Commissioners, a commitment to the decision of the Federal Court."

A source in the Council of Judges assigned to the twilight news that "the process of counting and sorting will be on a system of lips, morning and evening, and will be the staff of the permanent owners of the Commission and there will be no contract with other employees, because the counting and sorting of the partial part even if all of Iraq to protest the contract With thousands of employees.

CONSTITUTIONAL VACUUM AND HOW PARLIAMENT TRIED A COUP OF POWER

Information / Special ...

The legal expert Tariq Harb, on Thursday, to enter the country between the constitutional vacuum and parliamentary and how the government turns to the administration of the implementation and the legal periods of the work of the government and parliament.

"By the end of the official working day on Saturday, the current parliament will end and the deputies will be stripped of all the privileges granted to them and the immunity will be transferred to citizens and they will not be able to enjoy all the privileges currently used," Harb said.

He added that "the country will enter a parliamentary vacuum as the government continues its work with all its powers until the election of a new president and his mandate to the next prime minister to form a government," adding that "the concept of the caretaker government is when the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister and dissolves the parliament through the discharge of the mandate until the mandate of Prime Minister new".

He explained that "the constitutional vacuum is when there is no government or security agencies and this does not exist in Iraq to the presence of a government going things and security services continue their work."

(Mnt Goat – yes there is a constitutional vacuum that creates a gap in govt in Iraq but this applies to a no -confidence situation (as would have happened in 2012) and should not hold true to the current situation that we are witnessing with voter fraud and manipulation.

I also want to bring out another issue that really got my goat when I hear these sort of things from some of these so called intel gurus. I heard many of them tell their listeners that there was no such thing as “immunity” for the govt officials. Really? So here it is in black and white.

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Yes, there is immunity as I have been saying all along. This is why they can’t go after these crocked politicians such as Maliki and his goons. Do you get it now?

No kidding why would I lie to you like the rest of these bastards? Folks everything always shakes out in the long run of what I tell you. We always see who is lying to you and who is honest.)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 36373171_656969941305068_5589134194614730752_n

Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 36370320_656970061305056_7424781759268519936_n

Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 36336012_656970154638380_8873557048063688704_n

Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 36381388_656970284638367_4790503739096039424_n

Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 Empty Re: Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:34 am

What you bring is much verbiage, little truth.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 2805820865  Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 2805820865  Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 2805820865  Mnt Goat News Grief 6/29/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum