Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq

Go down

The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq Empty The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:14 am

The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq

The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq Image

25-06-2018 12:37 PM

The Euphrates -

The New York Times on Monday published a report on the alliance between the two groups of 'Saroon' and 'Nasser', announced by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, and Prime Minister Haider Abadi yesterday in the city of Najaf.

The newspaper said that 'this announcement, came as a surprise to many political observers, especially that Sadr, winner of the elections, had already announced its alliance with a Shiite leader loyal to Iran, Hadi Amiri, whose mass came in the second order according to the results of the elections.'

While he was once a wanted person for US authorities during the occupation of Iraq, Sadr remained a critic of the Americans while distancing himself from Iran at the same time, presenting himself as a non-sectarian figure. She went on to report that, despite Sadr's bitter rhetoric against the Americans in the past, he has become more lenient towards them since last month's election, and his speech in Najaf on Saturday also played down any criticism of the United States.

She added that the alliance of both Abadi and Sadr that their new alliance does not mean the end of the alliance with al-Amiri.

According to the press, US military officials, who have about 4,500 troops in Iraq and Syria, face a difficult decision on how to deal with a Sadr-dominated government and other leaders such as Amiri, who have close ties to Tehran, at a time when Trump's administration has relinquished its nuclear deal with Iran.

Sadr won a surprise victory in the May 12 parliamentary elections, which have had the lowest voter turnout since the fall of Saddam Hussein's regime in 2003. But no bloc has won enough seats to form a government unless the blocs negotiate among themselves to form multi- And limbs.

The results of the elections are also subject to many appeals alleging cases of fraud with the approval of the outgoing parliament to re-counting and manual counting of votes, a decision supported by the Federal Supreme Court.

It was also unclear whether the new coalition would bring Iraqi political parties closer to a decision that would reveal who would head the next government.

The paper noted that on the complex electoral map of Iraq does not appear any of the four largest blocs within the majority-Shiite blocs to have enough seats even if allied with other Shiite parties to be able to form a government and the selection of a new prime minister. This means that this will lead to the formation of a broader alliance of Sunni and Kurdish parties.

It is not clear whether the leaders of the political alliance, Abadi and Sadr, agreed on any candidate as an option for them to be prime minister, according to the report.

The newspaper quoted Jaafar al-Moussawi, a political spokesman for Sadr, said that the Sadr alliance now has five candidates under study for the post of prime minister.

Political analysts have said the recent alliance is a movement to bring together all the Shia parties, but it has also increased the fog of who will emerge as a new leader of the government.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=57981

The New York Times reveals five candidates for "Asrun" for the premiership of Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum