Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION!

+44
katt
Squanky
ClermontThinker
Peppermint Patti
IL62881
Siaya
RoxieGirl
jt236
Terbo56
zoro
WilliamB
1alaskan
Nav
me2
red88lx
trebor1859
Brian108
june29300
steamer
psquires
edithslurry
CharlieBoi
tje
rvdaddy5
stevejss1
Madge
councy
Farodeluz
DOUBLE B 65
RayT
HezekiaH
mitkire
dinarling77
dinargirlk
openmind
Rich Queen
fridayh
czinser
ddf1984
crispysocks
crisisdoc
onelife
AZhombre
TheBeav
48 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 Empty Re: Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION!

Post by psquires Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Woahhhh!

Does everyone really come hear just to read rumors? That is probably a mass behaviour study that should be taken up by a University somewhere! I kind of was hoping that when this site started it would be different from the others and just provide intel without all the made-up stuff! Has OOM really degraded to "rumor mill" status? Is there no one who knows what is going on?

Also, everyone sure seems to have a ready interpretation of what other people say or mean! How about we just let the person who said it, explain it! I don't see why so many people feel like they have to jump in here and try to provide excuses, interpretations, and translations regarding what other people say! Can't they speak for themselves?

Finally, I think most people here need to stop being so intellectually lazy! The "gurus" and many other people here and on other sites often make up stuff that is absolutely untrue! Who knows why? I guess they do, but none-the-less there are a lot of fabrications published and each of us, as responsible, intelligent adults, should be verifying, validating, or debunking based on our own research into the issues. So many people seem to be following blindly, even stupidly sometimes, the statements that others make on these Dinar sites! Gather your senses folks! Open your brains and do some thinking of your own once in a while!

Last edited by psquires on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

psquires

Back to top Go down

Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 Empty Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION!

Post by RayT Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:44 pm

Hey psquires:

Great Points!

RayT

Back to top Go down

Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 Empty Re: Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION!

Post by steamer Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:44 pm

psquires wrote:Woahhhh!

Does everyone really come hear just to read rumors? That is probably a mass behaviour study that should be taken up by a University somewhere! I kind of was hoping that when this site started it would be different from the others and just provide intel without all the made-up stuff! Has OOM really degraded to "rumor mill" status? Is there no one who knows what is going on?

Also, everyone sure seems to have a ready interpretation of what other people say or mean! How about we just let the person who said it, explain it! I don't see why so many people feel like they have to jump in here and try to provide excuses, interpretations, and translations regarding what other people say! Can't they speak for themselves?

Finally, I think most people here need to stop being so intellectually lazy! The "gurus" and many other people here and on other sites often make up stuff that is absolutely untrue! Who knows why? I guess they do, but none-the-less there are a lot of fabrications published and each of us, as responsible, intelligent adults, should be verifying, validating, or debunking based on our own research into the issues. So many people seem to be following blindly, even stupidly sometimes, the statements that others make on these Dinar sites! Gather your senses folks! Open your brains and do some thinking of your own once in a while!

Good post...one problem with your opinion about doing all the research....I barely have enough time to fly by and bash...let alone research anything...LOL!!! Now that's some serious facetiousness there Wink

steamer

Back to top Go down

Post by june29300 Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Is there anyone in this forum with an accounting or banking
background that can make any sense of where this all may really be at?

june29300

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:12 am

june29300

if you get any response i'll be surprised!

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by june29300 Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:27 am

mitkire wrote:june29300

if you get any response i'll be surprised!

Well thanks for yours at least mitkire Very Happy

I kinda had that feeling when I posted.

Keep our fingers crossed, hope for this to finalize quickly and
get on with life is all we can do anyways.

june29300

Back to top Go down

Post by steamer Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:28 am

Um...........I think it's Thursday now. did Okie mean yesterday Wednesday? I was trying to be jubilant, but, um, well......here we are Thursday and um..........SHOCKER!!!!!!! I think someone needs new intel sources.....just sayin!! If this post comes off as a but snarky, I apologize, but seriously!!!! How many times can a person's sources be soooooo wrong?!?!?!?

steamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian108 Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:34 am

Steamer... the intel says the RV happened months ago... we're just waiting on "activation". You see the intel is correct... just in a parallel universe to ours. We're waiting for our universe to catch up.

Brian108

Back to top Go down

Post by steamer Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:39 am

Brian108 wrote:Steamer... the intel says the RV happened months ago... we're just waiting on "activation". You see the intel is correct... just in a parallel universe to ours. We're waiting for our universe to catch up.

Holy CRAP!!! Now it all makes sense.....and with this new information, I can rest assured that ANY and ALL intel is rock solid because if this reality!! Awesome Brian108...simply awesome!!!!! I should have known there was a good explaination. I will never have to question another bit of intel ever again!!!! Whew!!!!!!

Wink

steamer

Back to top Go down

Post by steamer Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:41 am

If the guru's would have just explained this long ago, things would be much easier to accept when intel does not pan out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steamer

Back to top Go down

Post by trebor1859 Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:44 am

Um...........I think it's Thursday now. did Okie mean yesterday Wednesday? I was trying to be jubilant, but, um, well......here we are Thursday and um..........SHOCKER!!!!!!! I think someone needs new intel sources.....just sayin!! If this post comes off as a but snarky, I apologize, but seriously!!!! How many times can a person's sources be soooooo wrong?!?!?!

EVERY TIME

trebor1859

Back to top Go down

Post by red88lx Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:46 am

how long has obummer been in office :face: there is no limit on being wrong
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me2 Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:57 am

june29300 wrote:Is there anyone in this forum with an accounting or banking
background that can make any sense of where this all may really be at?

It wouldn't help June. No one on these forums knows when this thing is going to happen or how it's going to happen, regardless of background or "sources". Dig in for the long haul is my advice and hopefully be surprised.

me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 Empty Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION!

Post by Nav Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Until the Erbil Agreement has been implemented, Shabibi will NOT revalue the Iraqi Dinar...

Keep in mind, the Erbil has been signed, which was accomplished months ago, but it still needs to be implemented and Maliki has been and continues to be the only remaining obstacle...

I believe this will be resolved in a matter of days, but until then No RV...

Nav

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:07 pm

Nav,

You are correct in your thinking, Let us all hope Maliki gets the message and takes to heart the Kurds warnings.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamB Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:01 pm

I read the dinar recap this morning with Kap's chat and he read an article that basically stated that the Erbil, Maliki and Allawi were non issues, that CBI was moving forward anyway...so perhaps that puts this to rest ehh Nav?

William

WilliamB

Back to top Go down

Post by zoro Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:09 pm

TheBeav wrote:OKIE called it for 9/28/11 -The dropping of the rate - Banks preparing as we speak!!!!! groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance

And the jokes just keep on coming!!! really?

zoro

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:20 pm

Actually,OKIE did state that AFTER 9-29-11we would have nothing left to worry about- Read it on dinar guru.com, and see 4 yourself-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crispysocks Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:23 pm

terbo56@yahoo.com wrote:Actually,OKIE did state that AFTER 9-29-11we would have nothing left to worry about- Read it on dinar guru.com, and see 4 yourself-

That can mean Thursday or next year but what else is new?

crispysocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:38 pm

I know, right?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 Empty Well????????????

Post by steamer Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:59 pm

Wednesday is here and gone and still no RV? What now? Oh, I know....live and fluid....ugh!

steamer

Back to top Go down

Post by jt236 Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:04 pm

I think blah blah blah goes good here,,,unfortunately[code]

jt236
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxieGirl Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:07 pm

okie called it for today?

RoxieGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nav Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:07 pm

I also read Kap's Chat, but because he feels that Maliki & the Erbil are no longer an issue, then were is the RV...

I wish he were right, but too many have said this was a non-issue in the past, but Maliki keeps coming up as an obstacle....

My source, who is in the know, says Maliki is still the issue, but hopes it will finally be resolved within a few days...

Nav

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Brian108, May I clarify something for you. The statements posted as FACTS that the RV was done months ago and we are waiting for "activation" is incorrect. We have been told for THREE years it was done and all we were waiting for was activation. In all reality of common sense, it does NOT take much to realize, the HIGH intel sources and HIGH UP places of authority some say they know, truly have absolutely NO intel of facts. Pure assumption and conjecture. This past year, since ONE year ago in October which is in two days, we have heard now a WHOLE year, done, sealed, ready. Do not be surprised, NOR be dismayed, if you see the Big Ball come down in Times Square and light up 2012 with NO RV.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by steamer Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:15 pm

Yeah...what Siaya said!!!

steamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nav Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:53 pm

The only conclusion is that not only many need to find better sources for their Intel including the so-called Gurus....

Based on my source, who has been the most knowledgeable & accurate of anyone without all the hype, we should see the RV in a few days if Maliki finally cooperates and implements the Erbil Agreement...

Nav

Back to top Go down

Post by IL62881 Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:03 pm

Just saying
- if Okie's best friend (inside intel) is Dick Chaney maybe this answers all questions and explains more.......
dc a man who can't be trusted..... shame

IL62881

Back to top Go down

Post by me2 Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:46 pm

Nav wrote:
The only conclusion is that not only many need to find better sources for their Intel including the so-called Gurus....

Based on my source, who has been the most knowledgeable & accurate of anyone without all the hype, we should see the RV in a few days if Maliki finally cooperates and implements the Erbil Agreement...

Thats a mighty big IF

me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:13 pm

Well RQ so much for Wednesday as the day of Jubilation... and now Thursday is almost gone and Friday is Iraq's Holy Day... Any idea's from here?

Thanks....
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Farodeluz Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:15 pm

Here we go again... hanghead
Farodeluz
Farodeluz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:29 pm

Peppermint Patti wrote:Well RQ so much for Wednesday as the day of Jubilation... and now Thursday is almost gone and Friday is Iraq's Holy Day... Any idea's from here?

Thanks....

Yes. There was a fairly large logistical problem that seems to have been resolved involving the actual payouts. Had this been resolved previously we would be cashing in now. All seems to be in order or well on it's way to being so. Hang on JUST A LITTLE BIT LONGER, folks. We're past the breakers, and about to step on solid ground.

And no I will NOT be more specific than that. Sorry. I can't be. Shouldn't have even said that.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:12 pm

It is truly amazing to me the incredible narcissistic based behavior by those who claim to have "intel" regarding the inner-workings of the GOI.

I am not sure if I should pity or feel sorry for those who really seem to believe that there is a large contingent of followers on these boards that give any real legitimacy to the outlandish comments "calling" the date or rate. Or those that throw out some quasi explanation of why something did or did not happen but in the same breath claim they cannot say anything more... In fact... They probably said too much already!?!?! That is really RICH (queen).

Go RV !!!!

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:23 pm

It is what it is, it will happen. GO RV!

Back to top Go down

Post by Squanky Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:41 pm

It's a beautiful day!!! (at least in CA)... everyone should go out and smell the fresh air, enjoy to warmth of the sun, and take a couple deep breaths!!!

This is the day that the LORD has made.... so I WILL rejoice an be glad in it!

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

threadsneaker

Just thought everyone needed a little cheering up. Wink

Squanky

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:49 pm

ClermontThinker wrote:It is truly amazing to me the incredible narcissistic based behavior by those who claim to have "intel" regarding the inner-workings of the GOI.

I am not sure if I should pity or feel sorry for those who really seem to believe that there is a large contingent of followers on these boards that give any real legitimacy to the outlandish comments "calling" the date or rate. Or those that throw out some quasi explanation of why something did or did not happen but in the same breath claim they cannot say anything more... In fact... They probably said too much already!?!?! That is really RICH (queen).

Go RV !!!!

Membership
noun
the state of being a member, as of a society or club.
the status of a member.
the total number of members belonging to an organization, society, etc.

ie. ClermontThinker is a 'member' of OkieOilMan Forums thereby having him "belong to to this organization, society, etc".
ClermontThinker doesn't know if he should feel sorry for [himself] those who really seem to believe that there isa large contingent of followers [members] on these boards [where he is a member/follower]

Hmmm......

We can easily help you w/your dilemma ClermontThinker Smile

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angustura Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:11 pm

psquires wrote:Woahhhh!

Very Happy WOW PSQUIRE NICE FOUNTAIN! :shock:
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sparcky374 Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:13 pm

Nobody really knows whats really going on, I feel like im the blind being led by the blind i hope there is no ditch around. No more rollercoaster for me I'll find out when it happens. Im outa here.

sparcky374

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:15 pm

katt wrote:
ClermontThinker wrote:It is truly amazing to me the incredible narcissistic based behavior by those who claim to have "intel" regarding the inner-workings of the GOI.

Go RV !!!!

Membership
noun
the state of being a member, as of a society or club.
the status of a member.
the total number of members belonging to an organization, society, etc.

ie. ClermontThinker is a 'member' of OkieOilMan Forums thereby having him "belong to to this organization, society, etc".
ClermontThinker doesn't know if he should feel sorry for [himself] those who really seem to believe that there isa large contingent of followers [members] on these boards [where he is a member/follower]

Hmmm......

We can easily help you w/your dilemma ClermontThinker Smile

Katt. You have such a wonderful way of putting some things into perspective. :cheers:

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 437791839 Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 437791839 Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 Empty Don't Kill the Messenger!

Post by AZhombre Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Thursday 9/29 afternoon, PST posted on Okie Chat (one of the best chat rooms on the planet, in my opinion):

[Azhombre] … and all Dinarians who want to be really wealthy. Here's a great idea: every time it does NOT rv (when we thought it would) we all commit to buy 100 more dinars!

[XXX] hope they post why it (h)as not happened if no rv by Saturday and not just say only telling you what we have been told [VERY GOOD POINT OF VIEW]

[Mod] [ghost] don't let the silence fool you----be aware of what is coming before Saturday
[Mod] wooooooo hooooooooo hey ghosty poo!!! I'll take that!!!
[ghost] asells--yes you can take it-----all the way to the bank
[bulldog75] we are ready to go! We have reliable new reported intel that the first basket may now include the dong. The basket may now come on or before sat due to other countries/imf delays. Parliament/s/m/a/cbi should be cleared and ready. Cash- in could extend probabilby to early next week when "rates settle" through out the entire bis, wb, ust system. 'This is still a go', though there are some delays and purported misdirection, we still look good to go any hour now thru sat. We remain positive and optimistic. The financial systems of the world need this as much as Iraq.

[azhombre] …, we've all been disappointed over the years when it didn't rv. I decided to put some money aside every time it didn't, so i could buy some more! Makin' lemonade out of lemons!

[azhombre] …[XXX: "oh no, now it's Saturday?"] yeah, isn't that great? With the money we've been setting aside we can buy more iqd's before it rv's!!!!!!!!! Yippeeee!!!!!! ...
[azhombre] …i don't want to be accused of being negative when i say i wish i had an iqd for every time someone said it was going to rv. Bet i'd have over a million today! So i say, save a little cash and buy iqd's every time you hear it didn't rv!

[Mod] azhombre with all due respect, this investment didn't come with instructions or an owners manual.........it has always been a work in progress...........who knows, maybe we are on schedule, and we are the ones that are too impatient.........jmho…i believe that so many providers of intel/info were correct more times than you can shake a stick at............this should have happened weeks if not months ago...this is the restructuring of an entire country, if not the entire global financial structure.......things change on the drop of a dime.........what upsets me is, when people are so critical to those that give from their hearts.....people only give info that they are fed, and share it with good intensions

Please don't kill the messenger!
chillout

PS, Ookie, thanks again for your communication friendly Forums and Chats
AZhombre
AZhombre

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:25 pm

Katt,

Though I think I understand your role as an administrator on the OOM board I must confess I am at a loss as to the meaning of your last message.

If your point was I am a member of the OOM board and therefore I am also one that should be pitied or sorrowed then you so totally missed my point.
You see your definition of the word "membership" is right on. However, that was not really the operative word in my message... In fact, the word membership was not in my message. I would suggest to you that the key to my message was the word "contingent." For your benefit here is the salient definition;
Contingent (noun) - Any one of the representative groups composing an assemblage or group.
You see... I was NOT making reference to the entire membership of OOM. The group within the membership (or contingent) that seems to hang on every ridiculous prediction, ill conceived intel and outright unsubstantiated opinions presented as facts is to whom I was referring.

Or... If your message, "we can easily help you...", was some sort of ominous warning you really missed your point. BUT... if your offer of help is to better explain the totality of erroneous "intel" and information I eagerly await your assistance.

Thanks (I think) for the offer...

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:38 pm

You see... I was NOT making reference to the entire membership of OOM. The group within the membership (or contingent) that seems to hang on every ridiculous prediction, ill conceived intel and outright unsubstantiated opinions presented as facts is to whom I was referring

There you go again.

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:16 pm

Mr WordSmith, (ClermontThinker)

I may not be as versed in pompous, arrogant words such as yours, so I will make it EASY for you and everyone to understand.

STOP BASHING OR I'LL SHOW YOU THE DOOR. And on your way out, I'll be kind enough to show you where you can visit other dinar chats that might put up with your diction-ed and patronizing personality

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nav Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:27 pm

You say that Dick Chaney is one of Okie's Best Friends and how do you know that?

If this were true, then how do you explain why Okie has been consistently wrong?

Nav

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:31 pm

I give people the benefit of the doubt.

Intel is fickle b/c those who hold the keys to this are fickle and greedy.

Just like I give everyone here the benefit of the doubt.

And if I could tell you how I know Okie is friend's with Dick Cheney, you'd continue to ask those questions I'm not at liberty to answer.

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Dick Cheney probably would have inside information that is true but he's not the one flipping the switches or pulling the strings.

Back to top Go down

Okie said Wednesday is our day of JUBULATION! - Page 2 Empty Please help with a response.

Post by eurika Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:38 pm

Rich Queen we were told that Friday am we should see it according to OKIE. Do we still believe that is the case or the new stuff being put out that it wont happen till next week.

eurika

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum