Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Good Background of the Trusts and Farm Claims with Darryl Freck...VERY INFORMATIVE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Good Background of the Trusts and Farm Claims with Darryl Freck...VERY INFORMATIVE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Good Background of the Trusts and Farm Claims with Darryl Freck...VERY INFORMATIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Good Background of the Trusts and Farm Claims with Darryl Freck...VERY INFORMATIVE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Good Background of the Trusts and Farm Claims with Darryl Freck...VERY INFORMATIVE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Good Background of the Trusts and Farm Claims with Darryl Freck...VERY INFORMATIVE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Good Background of the Trusts and Farm Claims with Darryl Freck...VERY INFORMATIVE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Good Background of the Trusts and Farm Claims with Darryl Freck...VERY INFORMATIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Good Background of the Trusts and Farm Claims with Darryl Freck...VERY INFORMATIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Good Background of the Trusts and Farm Claims with Darryl Freck...VERY INFORMATIVE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Good Background of the Trusts and Farm Claims with Darryl Freck...VERY INFORMATIVE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Good Background of the Trusts and Farm Claims with Darryl Freck...VERY INFORMATIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Good Background of the Trusts and Farm Claims with Darryl Freck...VERY INFORMATIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Good Background of the Trusts and Farm Claims with Darryl Freck...VERY INFORMATIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Good Background of the Trusts and Farm Claims with Darryl Freck...VERY INFORMATIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Good Background of the Trusts and Farm Claims with Darryl Freck...VERY INFORMATIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Good Background of the Trusts and Farm Claims with Darryl Freck...VERY INFORMATIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Good Background of the Trusts and Farm Claims with Darryl Freck...VERY INFORMATIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Good Background of the Trusts and Farm Claims with Darryl Freck...VERY INFORMATIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Good Background of the Trusts and Farm Claims with Darryl Freck...VERY INFORMATIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Good Background of the Trusts and Farm Claims with Darryl Freck...VERY INFORMATIVE

Go down

Good Background of the Trusts and Farm Claims with Darryl Freck...VERY INFORMATIVE Empty Good Background of the Trusts and Farm Claims with Darryl Freck...VERY INFORMATIVE

Post by shakes4life Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:51 am

It doesn't really get started until around the 12 minute mark after all the praying and getting rid of the noises......

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/audioPop.jsp?episodeId=374576&cmd=apop

Darryl Freck litigant - Reviewer: alwh_1234 07/13/10 03:37 PM EDT
Full Comment: Mr Freck was part of a class action suit against the banksters by US farmers. He does an absolutely fabulous job explaining the circumstances that led up to these lawsuits and the most amazing results they were able to achieve. Pastor Lindsey Williams did a video account of what happened to our farmers called Torn From the Land, that also tells this story. While many (including the light-workers and Mr Freck) are convinced the consequences of the farmer's lawsuit led to NESARA and intergalactic intervention, not everyone is ready to accept that awareness. Whatever your religious beliefs or spiritual development might be, please don't discount the huge wealth of knowledge Mr Freck has to offer. His understanding of the 'workings' of our defacto government and its relationship to the global gangster/banksters is really quite exceptional. The independent research he has done regarding U.S. history and 'how our gov't became parasitic' is hugely important for us all to understand. I found Mr Freck's story absolutely spellbinding and if we ever regain an honest media, his story could be made into one of the most inspirational movies of all times. If you take the time to hear what Darryl Freck has to say, you will not regret it!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum