Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST

3 posters

Go down

POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST Empty POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:37 pm

POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST 5ad3e64711c40

POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 17-Jun-2018 19:51:48
POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST Scam-alert2

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: A FATHER'S LOVE
Date: Sun, June 17, 2018 5:32 pm

A Father's Love
George Strait

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HInRBJLkLE

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

Things are perking up and getting less sticky; the major issues have been addressed and the way in which the bellwether people can make a mess has lessened. The options for getting things up and running are closer to fruition and the management of all of this has about run out of options. There’s a meeting about to happen that will show the wisdom of holding things tightly and not spilling the beans on any one. There are things afoot that are unknowns in the world of effects but won’t LAST for long. There are things we wish to have announced but those aren’t happening —not this week— but very soon. There are still pieces of this yet to be unraveled —what happens if designated person isn’t in the right place; what happens if some one dies, what happens if a person designated to do a job backfires: on and on this goes.

Focused energy to break up the many blocks of delay has increased greatly .....P...

POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST Scamalert
SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

Reporting on the PP's has been very challenging the last couple of years. Unfortunately, the information has stayed quite constant for most of this time. As I have stated time and time again, the PP's are tied to the hip of the RV and GCR. As the RV moves, the PP's move. Unfortunately this information was caused much frustration for myself and most all of you.

Questions have continued to increase in regards to lost paperwork. It has been explained to me that there is a back up plan in place to help find those that have been missed in the first go around of deliveries. When a participant receives an invitation and has been invited to the bank for an interview with their wealth manager, they will be given an 800# to share with any participant they know that may not have received their invitation. Participantrs will be encouraged to share this 800# with their friends who have been missed on the first delivery go around.

By making that call, an investigation to locate and identify you will begin. This is the best information available at this moment.

It has become obvious that I need to repeat I have NO and Never have had any access to the data base. I've been told many times the data base is in safe hands and has been for years. May this writing clear up any misconceptions regarding the data base.

Also I have no way of doing any change of addresses and will delete any that are sent to me. (You do not want your personal information floating around in cyberspace)
Furthermore, I can do nothing with Proof of Shares and they will deleted (you do not want to feed the sharks anymore chum as they circle the pending event.)

It has certainly been a long over due ride. My weekly assurances of the legitimacy and completion of this program after all these years is continually being repeated. May we all stand tall as this long and often lonely road is coming closer to finally concluding. Stay alert, stay safe, and be at peace as we walk into our new financial world.

Namaste,

Susan

POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST Scamalert
DID YOU KNOW?

Good Evening,

It has been suggested and stated that the 2015 Paris Climate Accord had references and dialog written within its framework concerning the implementation or acknowledgement of the impending GCR/RV. While these two agendas (The Paris Accords and the GCR/RV) have similar goals and implementations protocols, but there is no verbiage within the Accords that references or implies any connection to the GCR/RV

The GCR/RV is a financial rehabilitation framework with designs on righting the sinking global financial systems and recapitalizing the global markets via humanitarian projects and technology development with educational programs and enhancements to achieve those end goals. In this regard the two agendas share common ground. +

The Paris Accords are a culmination of multiple climate conferences held throughout the past couple of decades with the common goal of “Holding the increase in the global average temperature to well below 2°C above pre-industrial levels and pursuing efforts to limit the temperature increase to 1.5°C above pre-industrial levels”

The residual damage and losses that have occurred and will occur from climate catastrophes such as poverty, starvation, lost jobs, raw materials , manufacturing and financial stability , to name a few, is what both agendas will strive to amend. The majority of capitalization derived from the GCR/RV will be geared toward project and technology deployment and integrate with the Climate Accord’s agenda to utilize best practice science with green ecosystem development and focus at the forefront.

All parties involved in the Paris Agreement have agreed to their percentage of obligation or “contribution” to mending this global catastrophe based on the impact their particular nation has had on climate conditions and the vertical damages that impact has caused. As an Example, China’s contribution obligation is 20.09% , the United States is 17.89%, Russia is 7.53% ( Not Ratified), India is 4.10%, Japan is 3.79%, Germany is 2.56% , Brazil is 2.48%, Canada is 1.95% and so it goes for all participating nations.( It is curious to note that the Paris Accord contribution percentages mirror the allocation percentages against the global collateral accounts for the GCR/RV funds)

For the developing countries that do not have the means to facilitate their contribution obligation something identified as “Capacity Building “has been incorporated in the Paris Accord Articles. Basically, it states that developed counties are obligated to assist undeveloped counties to reach a position whereby they can honor their contribution commitment.( Financial aid, trade agreements , infrastructure development ,financial instruments , reduced tariffs ETC.)

Below I have plucked relevant excerpts from the Paris Accord Articles to support this conversation.

Article 2 para 1-(C)
Making finance flows consistent with a pathway towards low greenhouse gas emissions and climate-resilient development.

Article 2 para 2
This Agreement will be implemented to reflect equity and the principle of common but differentiated responsibilities and respective capabilities, in the light of different national circumstances.

Article 3
As nationally determined contributions to the global response to climate change, all Parties are to undertake and communicate ambitious efforts as defined in Articles 4, 7, 9, 10, 11 and 13 with the view to achieving the purpose of this Agreement as set out in Article 2. The efforts of all Parties will represent a progression over time, while recognizing the need to support developing country Parties for the effective implementation of this Agreement.

Article 4 para 5
Support shall be provided to developing country Parties for the implementation of this Article, in accordance with Articles 9, 10 and 11, recognizing that enhanced support for developing country Parties will allow for higher ambition in their actions.

Article 6 para 8
Parties recognize the importance of integrated, holistic and balanced non-market approaches being available to Parties to assist in the implementation of their nationally determined contributions, in the context of sustainable development and poverty eradication, in a coordinated and effective manner, including through, inter alia, mitigation, adaptation, finance, technology transfer and capacity building, as appropriate. These approaches shall aim to:
(a) Promote mitigation and adaptation ambition;
(b) Enhance public and private sector participation in the implementation of nationally determined contributions; and
(c) Enable opportunities for coordination across instruments and relevant institutional arrangements.

Article 9 para 1
Developed country Parties shall provide financial resources to assist developing country Parties with respect to both mitigation and adaptation in continuation of their existing obligations under the Convention.

Article 9 para 3
As part of a global effort, developed country Parties should continue to take the lead in mobilizing climate finance from a wide variety of sources, instruments and channels, noting the significant role of public funds, through a variety of actions, including supporting country-driven strategies, and taking into account the needs and priorities of developing country Parties. Such mobilization of climate finance should represent a progression beyond previous efforts

Article 9 para 4
The provision of scaled-up financial resources should aim to achieve a balance between adaptation and mitigation, taking into account country-driven strategies, and the priorities and needs of developing country Parties, especially those that are particularly vulnerable to the adverse effects of climate change and have significant capacity constraints, such as the least developed countries and small island developing States, considering the need for public and grant-based resources for adaptation.

Article 9 para 9
The institutions serving this Agreement, including the operating entities of the Financial Mechanism of the Convention, shall aim to ensure efficient access to financial resources through simplified approval procedures and enhanced readiness support for developing country Parties, in particular for the least developed countries and small island developing States, in the context of their national climate strategies and plans.

Article 11 para 3
All Parties should cooperate to enhance the capacity of developing country Parties to implement this Agreement. Developed country Parties should enhance support for capacity-building actions in developing country Parties.+

Below are some examples of the previous convention outcomes that will later impact the articles development of the Paris Accords.

Durban Platform for Enhanced Action 1/CP.17
The Durban Platform for Enhanced Action, an outcome of COP17, served as a roadmap towards a legal deal to cut carbon emissions in 2015.

The Warsaw International Mechanism for Loss and Damage. The Warsaw International Mechanism for Loss and Damage is designed to address loss and damage associated with impacts of climate change, including extreme events and slow onset events, in developing countries that are particularly vulnerable to the adverse effects of climate change

Cancun Adaptation Framework
Parties adopted the Cancun Adaptation Framework (CAF) as part of the Cancun Agreements at the 2010 Climate Change Conference in Cancun, Mexico (COP 16/ CMP 6). In the Agreements, Parties affirmed that adaptation must be addressed with the same level of priority as mitigation.

The CAF is the result of three years of negotiations on adaptation under the AWG-LCA that had followed the adoption of the Bali Action Plan at the 2007 Climate Change Conference in Bali, Indonesia (COP 13/ CMP 3).

For a complete copy of the Paris Accord Articles please send me a request, subject line Paris Accord to replytodj@mail.com

DJ

POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST Scam-alert
ZAP SAYS

POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST Giphy
HI ALL

DARKNESS, TRUE DARKNESS IS NOT THE ABSENCE OF LIGHT, IT IS THE CONVICTION THAT THE LIGHT WILL NEVER RETURN. I EXPERIENCED THIS A FEW TIMES, AND LATELY WITH THE HEART EPISODE OF MY MOTHER. IT WAS THAT BAD THAT I THOUGHT SHE WOULD PASS. NITRO IS NOT POSSIBLE WITH HER ONLY NATURAL STUFF AND THERE WAS NO VALERIAN. THE LAST DAYS WERE SLEEPLESS WITH ONLY VIDEO SKYPE TO LET ME KNOW HOW THINGS ARE.

BUT THE LIGHT ALWAYS RETURNS TO SHOW US THE FAMILIAR LIKE FAMILY BEING ALIVE. THE MERE FACT SHE WAS STILL ALIVE BROUGHT THE LIGHT BACK IN. IT SHOWS US NEW POSSIBILITIES AND TO PURSUE THEM.

THE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES THAT ARE FORTHCOMING WILL DO AWAY WITH SUCH EPISODES AND ALLOW SO MANY TO LIVE GOOD AND HEALTHY LIVES.

I AM A BIT DEPLETED OVER THESE LAST DAYS AND I NEED TO FOCUS ON THE WORK IN FRONT OF ME AND KEEP TABS ON MOM. THIS COMING WEEK IS FILLED WITH HUGE EVENTS AND TREMENDOUS RESPONSIBILITIES. AS I SAID BEFORE, WE ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN THE WORK IN FRONT OF US ALL AND THAT IS THE ONLY FOCUS IN MY HEAD RIGHT NOW BESIDES IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ISSUES.

THIS WEEK, DJ’S MESSAGE ABOUT THE PARIS ACCORD SHOULD BE WELL STUDIED. MANY GURUS HAVE REFERENCED THE PARIS ACCORD AS HAVING THE VERBIAGE OF THE APPROVAL OF THE RV. DJ POINTS OUT THE OBVIOUS THAT IT DOES NOT, BUT IT DOES PROVIDE A SIGNIFICANT PLATFORM FOR PROJECTS.

CONSIDER THAT A MAJOR REGULATORY TREATISE IS PROVIDED. WHAT DOES IT REALLY SAY? WHAT ARE THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THE REGULATIONS BEING PROPOSED? IN THE CASE OF THE PARIS ACCORD, IT SPECIFIES WE HAVE TO DECREASE POLLUTION OF COURSE, BUT IT ALSO LAYS A VERY FIRM FOUNDATION FOR ALL THE PROJECTS THAT WILL BE REQUIRED TO CARRY OFF THE NEW RULES AND DIRECTIVES. THIS ALONE TELLS US MUCH.

IF THE DIRECTIVES ARE FOLLOWED, THEY WILL NECESSARILY REQUIRE A VERY LARGE AMOUNT OF INFRASTRUCTURE BUILDING TO HANDLE THE PROBLEMS TO BE FIXED AND THAT WILL TAKE VERY LARGE FUNDS. COUPLE THAT WITH THE RELEASES THAT ARE FORTHCOMING, AND YOU CAN SEE THE MAP. IT IS SIMPLE COMMON SENSE.

SO POINTING TO THE PARIS ACCORD AS THE DEFINITIVE DOCUMENT THAT SPECIFIES THE RV, IS INACCURATE AND BORNE OF WISHFUL THINKING, NOT FACT. GO READ IT FOR YOURSELF AND YOU WILL SEE THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN THERE ABOUT ANY RV.

I WAS ALSO FORTUNATE TO RECEIVE THIS LINK ON TRUMP. IT WAS GREAT. HERE’S A PRESIDENT NOT AFRAID TO BE HIMSELF AND LISTENING TO THIS MAN SPEAK OFF THE CUFF AND UNREHEARSED SHOWS YOU EXACTLY WHO THIS GUY IS. MY RESPECT FOR HIM INCREASES DAY BY DAY. NOT ONLY DOES HE DO THE TALK, HE WALKS IT. I AM NOT AN AMERICAN BUT I AM PROUD THAT THE USA HAS A MAN AT THE HELM OF HIS METTLE. GREAT EXAMPLE TO US ALL. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCVSx_4V0wo

MY THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR PATIENCE DURING THESE END TIMES JUST BEFORE IT ALL BREAKS LOOSE, AND I FIGURE MANY OF YOU ARE FEELING THE TENSION BUILD AS WE GET CLOSER AND CLOSER TO THE START LINE. FOR US THAT ARE ON THE FRONT LINES IT IS A TRANSITION THAT WE HAVE BEEN PREPARING FOR A LONG TIME NOW.

IN THE LAST DAY I WAS TOLD I WAS SLAMMED REALLY BADLY ON THE NET BY THE NAY SAYERS. I HAVE NOT HAD TIME TO SEE ANY OF THAT AS I WAS OCCUPIED IN MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS, AND THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE ACCOMPLISHED IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO BE WITH FAMILY. THANK YOU FOR THAT WONDERFUL GIFT. I HOPE YOU HAVE HEALTHY FAMILY SO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO THROUGH WHAT I AND MANY OTHERS GO THROUGH DAILY. HAVE A GREAT FATHER’S DAY AND REVEL IN THE KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE FAMILY THAT IS HEALTHY AND SMILING.

POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST Giphy

MANY OF US HAVE LOST EVERYTHING DOING THIS WORK AND GOING THROUGH DELAY AFTER DELAY, AND A FEW OF US HAVE PASSED. HOWEVER WE ARE ALL STANDING STRAIGHT AND STILL HERE AND WILL CONTINUE TO WORK FOR OUR HUMANITY OVER THE NEXT DECADES. WE MAY BE ONE OF THE VERY FEW PUBLICLY TRANSPARENT ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE DECIDED TO DO THIS RIGHT WITHOUT HIDING ANYTHING. MAY THERE BE MANY MORE.

ONCE WE BEGIN WORK, I HOPE THE NAY SAYERS WILL BE ABLE TO FIND THEIR OWN LEVEL OF WORK BESIDES SITTING IN THEIR COMFORTABLE ARMCHAIRS AND PLAYING GENERAL. MAYBE DO AN INTERNET BUSINESS SELLING THEIR OWN HAND-CRAFTED DOILIES? FORTUNATELY, WE KNOW WHO IS WHO AND WHO DID WHAT AND WE CAN FILTER OUT THESE EGGS BEFORE THE COOKING BEGINS, SO THANK YOU IMMENSELY FOR TELLING US WHO YOU REALLY ARE AND WE WISH YOU THE BEST IN YOUR EFFORTS.

A GREAT THANKS TO THOSE THAT HAVE STUCK WITH US THICK AND THIN. YOU ARE ALL CORDIALLY INVITED TO WORK WITH US FOR AS LONG AS YOU ARE ABLE TO HELPING RESTORE OUR PLANET BACK TO HER PRISTINE STATE AND FIX THE WATERS AND THE AIR WE DEPEND ON FOR LIFE, AND LOOK AFTER OUR KIDS AND SENIORS. THOSE TASKS ALONE ARE ENOUGH FOR THE NEXT DECADES OF WORK. THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO.

GOD BLESS

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
JUNE 17, 2018
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2018

POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST Scam-alert-300
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table. Unfortunately, there was been a delay in sending thank you notes ..... do expect to receive your acknowledgement this week.

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff
  POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST 4086512880
=====

--hobie

POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST Internet-fraud-sign-228x300

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST 2245507099POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST Empty Re: POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST

Post by bobcashman Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:39 pm

Give us more money...whimper...whimper...It is ALWAYS coming next week, LOL. As in last Wednesday's report when Zap said, "THE BANKS HAVE RUN OUT OF THINGS TO DELAY WITH AND IT IS GETTING BUSY. THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY AT THIS TIME AS ALL IS MOVING FOR US NOW."

But somehow folks, we are about to begin the work...Geez...and I thought LAST WEEK they started the work, LOL. 
SCAM ARTISTS ABOUND IN THIS. THESE ARE THREE OF THEM.

bobcashman

Back to top Go down

POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST Empty Re: POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:00 am

I don't think Jerzy likes the coffee mug...

POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST Oom-la10
POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST Oom-la11
http://www.oom2.com/t55851-poofness-for-june-17-a-father-s-love-from-ghoulkowski-the-internet-con-artist

POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:48 am

I do!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

ayestu POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST 2834342768 POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST 3508649203 POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST 3508649203 POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST 3508649203

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST 2245507099POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum