Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Pretty Sure this is the End" - Hope for the World - 6.8.18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Pretty Sure this is the End" - Hope for the World - 6.8.18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Pretty Sure this is the End" - Hope for the World - 6.8.18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Pretty Sure this is the End" - Hope for the World - 6.8.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Pretty Sure this is the End" - Hope for the World - 6.8.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Pretty Sure this is the End" - Hope for the World - 6.8.18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Pretty Sure this is the End" - Hope for the World - 6.8.18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Pretty Sure this is the End" - Hope for the World - 6.8.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Pretty Sure this is the End" - Hope for the World - 6.8.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Pretty Sure this is the End" - Hope for the World - 6.8.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Pretty Sure this is the End" - Hope for the World - 6.8.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Pretty Sure this is the End" - Hope for the World - 6.8.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Pretty Sure this is the End" - Hope for the World - 6.8.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Pretty Sure this is the End" - Hope for the World - 6.8.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Pretty Sure this is the End" - Hope for the World - 6.8.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Pretty Sure this is the End" - Hope for the World - 6.8.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Pretty Sure this is the End" - Hope for the World - 6.8.18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Pretty Sure this is the End" - Hope for the World - 6.8.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Pretty Sure this is the End" - Hope for the World - 6.8.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"Pretty Sure this is the End" - Hope for the World - 6.8.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Pretty Sure this is the End" - Hope for the World - 6.8.18

Go down

"Pretty Sure this is the End" - Hope for the World - 6.8.18 Empty "Pretty Sure this is the End" - Hope for the World - 6.8.18

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:28 pm

There are a few things I’d like to say while I still have a chance (I’m feeling strongly that we’re getting down to minutes here…), beginning with those long-time readers of IDC who might still be peeved with me for chasing off Yosef last year. Well, I didn’t literally chase Yosef off; Yosef literally ran off with his hair on fire and vented his spleen for six hours because I asked him very sweetly to please stop treating us readers like sh*t. Do you remember how awful he used to get sometimes? So insulting! Anyway, I’m not sorry he left because what he went on to do with his team at Human Angel Services is completely amazing. I am extremely grateful to Yosef and his team for what they are creating, and it’s more appropriate for Yosef to be posting his important material where he does not have to contend with trolls. 

Speaking of trolls, I want you folks working the lines here at IDC to know that you are really good at what you do, and at least one of you is exceptionally good. You know who you are. I honestly salute your creativeness and intelligence, and I actually enjoyed going head to head with you. That was fascinating and I hope that when this job is done for all of you, there is a bright future ahead, filled with much more satisfying adventures than trying to work currency holders. 

And to you currency holders, my final word on the topic of trolling is a caution to those who watch a lot of television. You may have noticed that there has been an increased mention of monarchs and butterflies and cocoons here lately; this is connected to the intense MK Ultra Monarch Programming that has been embedded into our minds via the entertainment industry for basically all our lives. At this late hour the attempt is being made to trigger the mental programming which is meant to make you feel a variety of dis-empowering emotions. The hope is that you will remain in their carefully constructed “cocoon” of darkness, that you will be ineffective at initiating any change in this world going forward. And this is an area where you, the reader, the currency holder, must take absolute and ultimate responsibility for, because it is categorically up to each one of you to now go out and “make that change” in this world. 

Each one of you has now been bestowed with the most powerful tool for initiating change in all of existence, and that is Truth. Where you have been advised to simply forget all of this, let it fade away with time, walk away from it, stick with the “script we’ve been given – yeah, don’t do any of those things. You must tell your story. You. Must. Tell. Your. Story. YOU MUST TELL YOUR STORY! Tell anyone who will listen. And don’t worry about making people feel jealous or resentful or tricked. That’s their problem. Look, you must come to realize that the reason you have been so trolled (and believe me, you have) is that this power you now hold, Your Story, can easily affect WAY more change in this world than your money ever will. I know the “Alliance” would much prefer that you go silently into the night, but that’s because the Alliance is afraid of big and sudden change that they can’t micromanage [read:script]. The Alliance does not trust that people can handle the Truth. Tell it anyway. Be the change. You’re awesome. 

And that’s about all I have left to say. 

Patrick, you have been a masterful host, thanks for everything! The final person I wish to acknowledge is my hero John Boehner without whom, had he not taken up our cause and ran with it like that cowboy he is, none of us would be here on this momentous day to enjoy it. Deepest gratitude, John. Would you do us all a favor and run for president in 2020? This country would so vastly benefit from a president who is Woke AF. (Hey, that could be your slogan!

"Pretty Sure this is the End" - Hope for the World - 6.8.18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum