Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions

2 posters

Go down

Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions Empty Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions

Post by nickgiammarino Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:23 pm

Hello friends,

Rich Morris, the American Contractor, is visiting me here in Tempe on Saturday.

Though I have a lot going on this weekend with taxes and all, I am meeting him for breakfast and we will probably have our recorders turned on for some Q and A.

Most of you who have contacted me wonder why I don't post on my website or make YouTube videos, well folks, I've been blessed with a good income, but, I do feel like I let the community down that helped me to wake up about the dinar and other currency scams going around.

Rich Morris was the anti guru from early on, he spoke re-denomination, deleting zeros, but never held dinar and thought those who listened to conference calls were crazy.

If you have any questions for us, please submit them below.  I just received my first few:

Questions For Rich and Nick:

1. Ask him to explain the CBI currency reform plan.  
  2. Ask him about the announcement about lifting the CBI sanction this week by the UN.  
  3. Ask about devaluation of the dinar exchange rate.
  4. What about the deleting of the zeros, does it even matter at this point?
  5. Why are people so brainwashed with the so called dinar investment, or the dong or zim?
  6. HOW LONG DID HE STAY IN IRAQ
  7. WHERE DID HE STAY
  8. WHY OVER THERE
  9. DID HE EVER GO TO THE CBI TO VISIT
  10. DO YOU THINK THE DINAR WILL EVER RI/RV THIS YEAR AND GO INTERNATIONAL
  11. WILL 25K NOTES BECOME 25 DOLLARS OR STAY 25K
  12. HOW DO THE PEOPLE ACT TOWARDS AMERICANS
  13. DID HE EVER BUY DINARS OVER THERE OR HOME

By the way, Dan Atkinson says his conference calls are private, that you have to be a paying member, ok, well why is there a public link to them on Google?

http://omnimediacast.net/peoplestalkradio/scroll/live.php

Step one, do a Google search for "peoplestalkradio"

Step two, look for a link to the omnimediacast page (yes, it's public)

Step three, once there on the website, go to the parent directory and look for live.php

It's all public.

Looking forward to seeing your questions for Rich.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions Empty Re: Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:44 pm

Here's some questions for AC...

There was a picture posted awhile back that showed menu prices in both Dinar and USD for a fast food type restaurant. Is that happening in Iraq?

With the recent news articles about the poor condition of the IQD, what's the condition of the IQD notes being used in Iraq that AC has seen? Are they as damaged as the articles indicate?

With all the Gurus talking about the new ATM's being installed in Iraq, can AC address what he has seen? The Gurus are saying they are for the lower denom notes. Has AC seen any of those lower denom notes or have any information when they will be seen?

How many Iraqi's know about the RV or RI that the Gurus talk about? Are Iraqi's investing in the Dinar for the big windfall that the Gurus talk about?

What does the country of Iraq mean when they talk about Monetary Reform?

With the latest exchange rate change posted on the CBI website, was that to be expected to go in that direction?

Nick Meeting American Contractor Saturday - Submit Questions 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum