Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Fri. PM KTFA News Articles 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Fri. PM KTFA News Articles 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Fri. PM KTFA News Articles 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Fri. PM KTFA News Articles 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Fri. PM KTFA News Articles 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Fri. PM KTFA News Articles 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Fri. PM KTFA News Articles 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Fri. PM KTFA News Articles 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Fri. PM KTFA News Articles 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Fri. PM KTFA News Articles 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Fri. PM KTFA News Articles 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Fri. PM KTFA News Articles 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Fri. PM KTFA News Articles 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Fri. PM KTFA News Articles 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Fri. PM KTFA News Articles 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Fri. PM KTFA News Articles 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Fri. PM KTFA News Articles 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Fri. PM KTFA News Articles 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Fri. PM KTFA News Articles 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Fri. PM KTFA News Articles 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Fri. PM KTFA News Articles 6/1/18

Go down

Fri. PM KTFA News Articles 6/1/18 Empty Fri. PM KTFA News Articles 6/1/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:41 am

KTFA

Don961 » June 1st, 2018

An addendum to the articles sam brought yesterday ... imo

The central bank is obliged to replace the damaged currency without commissions

Economy , 2018/06/01 13:24

BAGHDAD, Iraq -

Stressed the Central Bank of Iraq, the need to commit all banks to replace the damaged currency without commissions.

The bank said in a statement that "the banks approved all compliance obligation issued by the issuing department and the treasury in 2017 and the replacement of the damaged currency without the payment of commissions in return for that," noting that "non-compliance will bear the bank infringing all the legal consequences in accordance with Article 63 of the Central Bank Law No. 56 Of 2004 amended ".

The bank asked the banks to provide him with the disclosure of the damaged amounts exchanged by them, which were received from the public until 31 May, "stressing the need to" respond to the answer within 3 days of the date of his book. "

It is noteworthy that a large number of damaged banknotes are still trading in the local markets, while the banks to return these securities again to the public after the deposit. link

Fiqh Complex: Zakat of the current Ramadan (2500 dinars) paid to the poor and needy poor before the Eid prayer

BAGHDAD, June 1 (UPI) - The Fiqh Academy of Senior Scholars has identified the value of the current Ramadan zakat on (2,500,000 dinars) per person and the increase of Zad Allah, pointing out that it "pays to the poor and needy poor before the Eid prayer to help them On the hardship of living.

It is noteworthy that zakaat al-fitr is one of the types of zakat due on Muslims, paid before the Eid al-Fitr prayer, or before the fast of Ramadan, which is obligatory for every Muslim, capable of it, and zakaah is added to the fungus because it is obligatory, People are not on money, meaning that they were imposed to purify the souls of fasting people and not to cleanse money, such as zakaah on money.

Who do you need?

It is obligatory for every Muslim to have more than his strength and the strength of his children and his original needs on the day of Eid and his night. The Muslim must pay zakaat al-fitr on behalf of himself and his wife, and on whoever owes him his expenses.

And the man comes out of himself and his wife - although it has money - and his poor children and poor parents, and the daughter did not enter her husband. If a child is rich, he must not leave it, and the husband will leave his divorced, unmarried, and unmarried divorceer. The child does not have to leave the wife of his poor father's wife because he does not have to pay her.AH link

Samson » June 1st, 2018

The appointment of a UN expert as head of the international investigation team for crimes in Iraq

2018/5/31 23:28 • 197 times read

The United Nations Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, on Thursday named British Special Envoy Karim Asaad Ahmed Khan as the head of the international investigation team into crimes that promoted Iraq.

The investigation team was established by Security Council resolution 2379 (2017), which establishes an international commission of inquiry to hold accountable elements for their crimes in Iraq.

"Khan is the first head of the investigation team, a British lawyer, and has more than 25 years of professional experience in international criminal law," UN spokesman Stephane Dujarric told a news conference at the UN headquarters in New York.

"Khan holds a bachelor's degree in law from King's College, the University of London, and many degrees and other qualifications. He studied and lectured on Islamic law and has extensive experience."

"He has served as public prosecutor and defense counsel in domestic and international criminal courts, including the International Criminal Court, the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, the International Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia, the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia, the Special Tribunal for Lebanon and the Special Court for Sierra Leone."

On 21 September 2017, the Security Council unanimously adopted resolution 2379, which requested the Secretary-General of the United Nations to set up an investigation team under the chairmanship of a special adviser to support efforts to hold accountable. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum