Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   5/29/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 5/29/18

Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   5/29/18 Empty WSOMN Tuesday Drama 5/29/18

Post by Ssmith on Thu May 31, 2018 8:53 am

Hello to all. The green hype of last week seems a long way away now !

RUSDAY - IT CERTAINLY DOES.

Yesterday was a wonderful day! My mom turned 98!! It was a great celebration with the family!I hope we all have a great week!!

Mangelo, I am sooo glad yesterday was a great day with your mom!! Hope you told her lots of us were cheering her on!!

Yes I did and she said a prayer last night for everyone on wsomn.

Any news admin?

The news remains uncertain.

I was looking for something green today. . .hmmm

Good Morning Dow -350 CBI IQD to USD 1190

Mt. goat's new timeline is possibly now into September.

What a surprise ! Not stopped reading the goat a while back. He/She is disinformation

Jeepers! Goat knows no more than any one of us in here as to "when". As we all know now we can only say for sure that it will happen "when it happens" and not before.

Fear not troops. Bruce will hype us all later tonught, then Tonyon Wednesday, Bruce aagin Thursday then Tony wrap up for the weekend on Friday ................ RAB is right, no one seems to know

Franks notes were very encouraging.

Whoo Hoo Bruce is also saying same things. Lets bring this RV to the station.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum