Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18

2 posters

Go down

"There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18 Empty "There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18

Post by Ssmith Thu May 31, 2018 8:20 am

Jester’s Place

[RPharmer] JESTER I know you have no idea of the date, no one does. But do you see any good windows for the IQD coming up? I monitor my email several times a day.

[JESTER] RPharmer TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION THERE IS A SCHEDULE.. WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS... ALL WE ARE GETTING IS THINGS ARE WELL JUST BE PATIENT... LIKE WE HAVEN'T BEEN PATIENT ALREADY... DING DONGS... HAHAHA

[RPharmer] JESTER Thanks and sooo TRUE. Bwahaha

[tmorrow1953] Jester seems to me that if enough has gone down that they are able to make a schedule instead of just checking off items as they work towards the conclusion, that is a good word.

[JESTER] tmorrow1953 WELL IT MAY BE.. I THINK THEY HAVE HAD A CHECK LIST... ODDLY ENOUGH THE THINGS WE REPORTED ON YEARS AGO ARE THE ONES THAT ARE BEING THROWN AROUND NOW... INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH THE CONTACTS HAD IT RIGHT...

[JESTER] tmorrow1953 THE PTB DO NOT TRUST THE US... PROVING WE CAN MAKE THE CHANGE IS ALL THAT IS LEFT TO PROVE TO THEM IT IS TIME...

[tmorrow1953] If anyone can accomplish that, it is Trump

[JESTER] tmorrow1953 THAT IS THE PLAN... WE NEED TO GET IT MOVED ON THOUGH... THEY LIKE TO WIN THE MID TERMS TO IMPEACH HIM AND THEN WE ARE SCREWED...

[RPharmer] JESTER I keep wondering when the first domino will fall (arrest) will happen in the deep state??

[JESTER] RPharmer IF I KNEW THAT MY SENSE OF CALM WOULD BE COMPLETE...

[RPharmer] JESTER AMEN

[MarySunshine] JESTER It's amazing to see how much the Lord has been involved with engineering this change, one example by putting His hand on Trump... having enough people recognize that this odd duck is the guy we need in the White House at this time.

[tmorrow1953] I have no link....but I read an article the other day that suggested that the FEMA camps were being prepared for these arrests and the convicted at military tribunals would end up at Gitmo. Made for a good read at the least.

[MarySunshine] JESTER The evil structures are crumbling.... so many have been involved with that process for years, and many don't even know they are being used for His purposes of delivering the world of much evil.

[JESTER] MarySunshine THE EVIL IS IN A BAD PLACE... BUT THEY ARE STRONG... I WISH WE HAD MORE PEOPLE PRAYING... IT IS GOING TO BE A CLOSE THING...

[JESTER] ONCE IT IS STARTED IT SHOULD PICK UP AND IMPLODE ON ITSELF... WE WILL SEE...

[RPharmer] JESTER I agree. I do pray for him often and believe God has his hand on Pres Trump.

[alfonse] tmorrow1953 Check this out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84

[tmorrow1953] Alfonse interesting

[MarySunshine] JESTER Many Many are praying..... and yes... we do need more. So many don't realize what an amazing place and time of opportunity for turn around we are in now. I believe that we will see that implosion.....

[truth] I am praying for our country, our President , all of us, and am trusting God with all my heart. God will show us His good.

[JESTER] AH WELL... ANOTHER NIGHT OF INTERESTING STUFF... AND THANKS FOR ALL OF YOU TRYING OUT THE CBD OIL... IT WILL HELP YOU TOO.. I AM CONVINCED OF IT...

[JESTER] TAKE IT EASY AND I WILL SEE YOU ALL THURSDAY...

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18 Empty Re: "There is a Schedule" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 5/30/18

Post by clyde b Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:54 am

SOUNDS LIKE-https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=POETRY+MAN-PHOBE&&view=detail&mid=8A06C32601C2A7DBC1488A06C32601C2A7DBC148&&FORM=VRDGAR

clyde b
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum