Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Willie's Truth Call "Important Facts" Tonight at 9 PM EDT 5-30-18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Willie's Truth Call "Important Facts" Tonight at 9 PM EDT 5-30-18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Willie's Truth Call "Important Facts" Tonight at 9 PM EDT 5-30-18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Willie's Truth Call "Important Facts" Tonight at 9 PM EDT 5-30-18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Willie's Truth Call "Important Facts" Tonight at 9 PM EDT 5-30-18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Willie's Truth Call "Important Facts" Tonight at 9 PM EDT 5-30-18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Willie's Truth Call "Important Facts" Tonight at 9 PM EDT 5-30-18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Willie's Truth Call "Important Facts" Tonight at 9 PM EDT 5-30-18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Willie's Truth Call "Important Facts" Tonight at 9 PM EDT 5-30-18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Willie's Truth Call "Important Facts" Tonight at 9 PM EDT 5-30-18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Willie's Truth Call "Important Facts" Tonight at 9 PM EDT 5-30-18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Willie's Truth Call "Important Facts" Tonight at 9 PM EDT 5-30-18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Willie's Truth Call "Important Facts" Tonight at 9 PM EDT 5-30-18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Willie's Truth Call "Important Facts" Tonight at 9 PM EDT 5-30-18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Willie's Truth Call "Important Facts" Tonight at 9 PM EDT 5-30-18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Willie's Truth Call "Important Facts" Tonight at 9 PM EDT 5-30-18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Willie's Truth Call "Important Facts" Tonight at 9 PM EDT 5-30-18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Willie's Truth Call "Important Facts" Tonight at 9 PM EDT 5-30-18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Willie's Truth Call "Important Facts" Tonight at 9 PM EDT 5-30-18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Willie's Truth Call "Important Facts" Tonight at 9 PM EDT 5-30-18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Willie's Truth Call "Important Facts" Tonight at 9 PM EDT 5-30-18

Go down

Willie's Truth Call "Important Facts" Tonight at 9 PM EDT 5-30-18 Empty Willie's Truth Call "Important Facts" Tonight at 9 PM EDT 5-30-18

Post by Ssmith Thu May 31, 2018 8:00 am

IMPORTANT: There is still a message that some of you are not comprehending. Let me ask you two questions and I want you to give these serious thought. Why would anyone want to exchange under this existing system we have? What purpose does it serve to do an exchange if we are still under this corrupted fiat system and nothing to back it's value?

Do you understand now? You have been told the revaluation can happen at anytime now for days, months years, yet you are not understanding there are protocols that must take place first. Go out and enjoy the sun and the beautiful skies! You will not miss a thing!

We've seen them test the emergency broadcast system many times. Although it's been said it is all safe and secure, many areas still are testing. They are not taking these measures just to give them something to do or to alarm people. It does make people alert and it states they are testing in case of a civil emergency. There are many uses it could be used for, however very seldom does this system need to be used unless it is authorized from the highest authorities.

You need to use discernment. There is SO much misinformation that has been told to you over the years. FINALLY, some are starting to speak bits and pieces of it but they are not conveying all the facts to you. Those of us that have listened to Willie's Truth Call know the facts and have had the truth for many years since Willie's been teaching.

We invite you to come join us this evening. Listen to REALITY and not the fake news you are hearing. Some don't want you to know the truth. If that is the case, then you should ask yourself why?...and then run!

Willie Collins/TX has been doing conference calls for this community for several years. He was educated in 1993 about this new global plan and over the years he started sharing the vision and plan with others through conference calls. Willie teaches his followers that is is NOT about the money that so many believe it is. It is a new global and economic restructuring (reset) that will return our freedom and our sovereignty along with correcting fraudulent acts done against us over the decades that will bring everyone back together in unity and equality. Brother Willie has been investigated and thoroughly checked out by various communities and countries far and wide and has been verified by some of the top sources that we speak about to bring the truth to YOU!! This is why he uses his first and last name unlike many that are anonymous in this arena.

Our brother Willie does not have an ego or an agenda. He is a real man of integrity and loyalty to humanity. He will defend for all truth to be told! He urges ALL intel providers to help share in the truth. You still have time to come clear and make good on your mission to help humanity.

If you are like most of our listeners you will be intrigued by his professionalism and honesty. We urge you to listen tonight at 9pm EST to get the up to date information with details and ask brother Willie any questions you may have on ANY subject matter as long as it is reasonable and respectable to our listening audience. Questions will vary from personal issues, to what others are hearing, seeing or feeling on other calls, chats or forums,energy shifts, ascension symptoms, health related aids, spiritual guidance, NESARA, reset of countries currencies, current events and daily topics are discussed along with the stock market results.

To get a taste of what Willie's calls are like, here are YEARS of archives that people come back for: http://www.williestruthcall.com/daily-call-archive/

Fill your waiting days by listening to the truth and get the FACTS... then dial into the call tonight and get your questions answered!

To dial into the call here are the details:

SAVE THIS IN YOUR FAVORITES!!:

Willie's Truth Call 9:00 pm EST Monday thru Friday
Call 641-715-3570 pin 814068#
Back up number if you are having difficulty getting into the call or getting charged by your carrier: 206-451-6060 and follow the prompts.
Replay # 641-715-3579 pin 814068# or on website under archives.

Let us unite together in PEACE, HARMONY and UNCONDITIONAL LOVE for ALL!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum