Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government

Go down

Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government Empty Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 26, 2018 8:34 pm

Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government

Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government Story_img_5b09a8c99fb85

2018/5/26 21:34

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Advisor to the President of the Republic Abdul-Hussein al-Hindawi, that President Fuad Masum keen to take into account the constitutional period to form the next government.

He said Hindawi told the {Euphrates News} today that "President Fuad Masum is very keen to observe the principles and constitutional terms literally, and also the reality of the policy must be respected by the winning blocs," noting that "infallible matters that things are smooth and peaceful on the basis of the Constitution" .

He added that "we have to wait for the results of the investigation of the appeals and complaints of the elections of the commissions charged, it is difficult to launch prejudices in this area," noting that "there are widespread accusations of rigging the election results even outside Iraq, which is sometimes part of the campaign is supposed to wait for the results of investigations "He said.

He pointed out that "there is a system of appeals and complaints are currently well implemented in the Commission and are« green and red and yellow} and the Commission pledged to implement the system fully and the results of the initial announcement has not been finalized.

He pointed out that "in every electoral process and then are negotiations between the blocks is very natural as a profit in time and positioning well, and each block is trying to impose some conditions comfortably for them within the size of the election."

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=165748

Advisor: infallible keen to observe the constitutional period in the formation of the next government 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum