Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way

3 posters

Go down

The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way Empty The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way

Post by RamblerNash Fri May 25, 2018 10:54 am

The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way

The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way NB-237539-636628359224189261

Friday 25 May

Do you know the recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way? Here are the steps to prepare, try it in your kitchen and add your comments.

Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes

Do you know the recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way? Here are the steps to prepare, try it in your kitchen and add your comments.

Ingredients
2 cups red lentils
small onion
garlic clove
3/4 cup vermicelli
cube chicken broth
salt to taste
latency as desired

Method of preparation

1. In a pot on fire, the lentils are then boiled until crushed then beaten in the electric mixer and filtered from the husks.
2. Sprinkle the onions finely and fry in a saucepan with oil until it wilts and then grind the garlic clove, add to the onion and stir the mixture quickly.
3. Add the filtered lentils, vermicelli and the gravy cube to the onions, then put the pot on the fire and stir to boil.
4. Reduce the heat after boiling the mixture and stir occasionally and then add a little salt and cumin.
5. Bulbs can be placed in the soup just before the fire is extinguished.
6. Pour the lentil soup into a dish and serve as a broth.

LINK

The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way Empty Re: The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:59 pm

The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way 1211619650

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way Empty Re: The recipe for lentil soup in the Iraqi way

Post by frieda.ritter Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:35 am

While I don't have a specific recipe for Iraqi lentil soup, I can provide general guidelines to make alfredo sauce:
How to Make Alfredo Sauce:
Alfredo sauce is a rich and creamy sauce that's perfect for pasta dishes. Here's a basic recipe:
Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
  • Salt and black pepper to taste
  • Optional: minced garlic, nutmeg, or parsley for flavor

Instructions:
  1. Melt the Butter: In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat. If you'd like to add minced garlic for flavor, you can sauté it in the butter until it's fragrant (about 1-2 minutes), but be careful not to let it brown.
  2. Add Heavy Cream: Pour in the heavy cream and stir it into the melted butter. Allow the mixture to heat through but avoid boiling. Simmer for about 2-3 minutes.
  3. Add Parmesan Cheese: Gradually add the grated Parmesan cheese while continuously stirring. Keep stirring until the cheese is fully melted, and the sauce becomes smooth and creamy. This typically takes 3-5 minutes.
  4. Season: Season the sauce with salt and black pepper to taste. You can also add a pinch of nutmeg for a subtle, aromatic flavor if you like.
  5. Serve: Once the sauce has reached your desired consistency and flavor, remove it from the heat.
  6. Toss with Pasta: Alfredo sauce pairs well with fettuccine pasta, but you can use any pasta of your choice. Toss the cooked pasta in the Alfredo sauce until it's well coated.
  7. Garnish: You can garnish your Alfredo pasta with chopped fresh parsley or more grated Parmesan cheese if you desire.

frieda.ritter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum