Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18

2 posters

Go down

"Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18 Empty "Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18

Post by Ssmith Fri May 25, 2018 9:36 am

KTFA

RE: DELTA ATM Pictures:

ChrisC » May 24th, 2018

Here is the thing that people should notice. Do we take pictures with Confederate money? No. Do you see Indian head pennies or even wheat pennies in pictures? No. Young people don't even know what a fil is. Why would they even be in a picture unless they were out already? Alak in a picture in front of an ATM should be telling us something.

Smooth » May 24th, 2018

Yes Chris I thought the samething, Alak in front of that ATM says a lot, not just a random photo!

S.Josh » May 24th, 2018

WOWOWOWOWOW!!!! Helium balloons, for a celebration??

Frank26 » May 24th, 2018

QT: ................ HOW LONG CAN THAT HELIUM LAST?

Samson » May 24th, 2018

Sadr announces completion of final touches to form a government

24th May, 2018

Sadr's leader Moqtada al-Sadr announced on Wednesday, May 23, 2018, the completion of the final touches of the government, describing it as a genuine Iraqi government and opposed to a peaceful political and peace building.

"I have completed the picture and completed the final touches after you have completed the advice and satisfied you with the government," Sadr said in a tweet followed by the obelisk.

"It is a Sunni, Shiite, Arab, Kurdish, nationalist and non-sectarian government but an authentic Iraqi government. "He said.

"We will brief them on the details of the many meetings so that they can have good sayings, and then we will wait for the honest and patriotic blocs that are precious to form a strong patriarchal government that will give the people their rights," he said.

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr met with a number of officials in the Iraqi government and heads of blocs and coalitions, including Prime Minister Haider Abadi, and discussed with them the formation of the next government and its program. LINK

AnotherMailman » May 24th, 2018

That was fast! Wow!

Will » May 24th, 2018

Yea, and the print form is always lagging behind.

Doc.K » May 24th, 2018

SADR put finishing touches on Iraqs new Government.
That is the fastest thing they have done in history. Are we Waiting for a swearing in Frank ????

Frank26 » May 24th, 2018

%$#@! YES !!! ........................................lol

Greenclan » May 24th, 2018

So....Frank we are awaiting the Swearing in ......in order for the RI/RV to appear then from what your saying? IS this correct? Thanks Greenclan

ChrisC » May 24th, 2018

I just now got a call from my cousin who has dinar. He has checked Forex 3 times a day for over five years. He said in all those five thousand times he checked, he never saw a map of Tier 2 banks near him where he could exchange international currency until today. I always like to look for breaks in routines like that to show something is coming. We'll see.

Frank26 » May 24th, 2018

WHAT DID I SHARE ABOUT TIER 1 AND 4 BANKS? (smile)

Samson » May 24th, 2018

"Victory" confirms a "semi-final" match between the views of Abadi and Sadr

09:13 - 24/05/2018

The victory coalition led by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Thursday, there is a semi-final match in views between his president and the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, denying at the same time the existence of any real veto on the ascension of Abadi prime minister for the second time in a row.

The spokesman for the coalition, Hussein al-Adli said in a statement to the information that "there are understandings and agreement between the coalition of victory and an alliance on the basis of the principles and the principles of the next phase, for the formation of the government," noting that "the meeting, which gathered President of the victory coalition Haider Abadi, Moqtada al-Sadr, was a positive meeting, and saw a match in the views between the two sides. "

Al-Adly said that "the meeting of Abadi in Sadr was agreed on the roadmap for the next phase, and can be considered first to form the largest bloc that will form the government," noting that "there is a great openness to the rest of the forces, where a lot of dialogues have been held, and understandings are still ongoing on all levels".

He stressed that "it is not customary to establish the condition of obtaining the premiership from the beginning, but to the moment there is no real candidate for prime minister and there is no real veto on Haider Abadi for the post in question." LINK

Sunkissed » May 24th, 2018

Talk about moving FAST!

Samson » May 24th, 2018

Deputy: Canceling the election results will enter the countryin a spiral and civil war

24th May, 2018

The MP accused of the Fatah alliance Amer al-Fayez, Thursday 24 May 2018, Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri and other deputies to try to cancel the results of the parliamentary elections, while stressing that those attempts will not succeed, warned that the abolition of elections may enter civil war Ahmed in Lebanon in the seventies of the last century.

Fayez said in a statement followed by the obelisk, that "the scenario of the meeting last Saturday will be repeated with today's session and will end the meeting without a quorum or take any action on fraud and manipulation of the election results," noting that "Jubouri stands behind the call for the meeting because it and a group of deputies adopt a proposal to cancel the results The election".

Fayez added that "the cancellation of the election results will enter the country in a spiral and civil war, as happened in Lebanon when the results of the elections were canceled in the seventies of the last century and entered Lebanon civil war lasted for years," noting that "the elections that took place on May 12, Accept the least losses ". LINK

Frank26 » May 24th, 2018

TOLD YOU SO ......... M CC.

Dena » May 24th, 2018

can we say .. there is now a SUITABLE atmosphere for things to catapult into new beginning ???

Samson » May 24th, 2018

United States: We will work with Iraqis

2018/5/24 16:29

US State Department spokeswoman Heather Neuert said on Thursday that her country would work with those chosen and elected by the Iraqi people.

"Washington will work with anyone who decides the Iraqi government and the Iraqi people to be elected to join the government," Nuert said during the daily press conference. "Long and good relations are connecting the United States and Iraq and we will continue to have a good relationship with the Iraqi government."

"We will work with the government and whichever party the people elect and decide to choose," she said. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18 Empty Re: "Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18

Post by Mission1st Sun May 27, 2018 7:21 am

"Finishing Touches" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/24/18 Scumba22
Scumbag Frank
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum