Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions

Go down

Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions Empty Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 24, 2018 11:48 pm

Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions

Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions Iraqi-pmp

Twilight News

3 hours ago

[Asharq Al-Awsat] The Iraqi Council of Ministers has issued new instructions for the recruitment of job grades resulting from the movement of owners.
According to these instructions, the Ministry of Finance will provide ministries and entities not affiliated with the Ministry of the table includes the grades approved until the end of 2016 showing the number of degrees resulting from the movement of owners of each ministry or a non-linked to the Ministry and corresponding titles.
A statement to the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers "shall be made by order of the competent minister or the head of the non-affiliated body of the committee to consider applications for applicants and re-appointment where the vacancies will be announced on the website of each of the referred parties. The announcement includes the title of the job, salary, And applications for appointment to fill vacancies advertised in accordance with the application form form are accepted within 20 days of publication. "
"The names, qualifications, years of graduation, rates and degrees obtained in the test will be announced," the statement said.
The instructions specify 10 percent of the vacant grades for the appointment of the families of the martyrs, political prisoners and martyrs of the popular crowd according to the percentages prescribed in the laws in force for the said segments, and not less than 5 percent of the grades for the appointment of holders of higher degrees. The instructions set a minimum rate of 5 percent Special needs, and the first three are appointed from each college and institute without passing the mentioned mechanism and in the absence of available vacant grades apply the mechanism shown between them.
The statement pointed out that "the instructions have set the rules of calculating the points of differentiation between applicants for appointment, where the contractor is awarded with the state institutions two degrees for each contractual year and no more than 20 degrees, and gives the daily employee and volunteer to work degree for each year and no more than 15 degrees, On the graduation rate of 25 degrees and a very good rate of 20 degrees and a good rate of 15 degrees, and those who have an average graduation rate is given 10 degrees, as well as one degree for each year before the graduation of the applicant for appointment and gives married and has children 15 degrees and widows or The Absolute has 10 children and is married and has no children of 5 degrees, with Observed that not to grant any unmarried degree does not mean exclusion from the competition. "

"Applicants who are not aware of the role in the recruitment of those who have passed the test will be able to reserve similar jobs that may be created in the future."
A committee in the Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers and members of the representatives of the Ministry of Planning and the Integrity Commission and the Bureau of Financial Supervision and the Ministry of Finance to consider complaints filed by citizens on the work of committees formed in ministries and entities not associated with the Ministry or the cases of appointment that was contrary to the provisions of these instructions and make recommendations to The President of the Council of Ministers shall
also be compensated the sons of the Christian component of the same component without going through the mechanism referred to except in the case of increasing the number of applicants on vacant grades in the application of the said mechanism.
The statement said that "these instructions are implemented from the date of issuance and the relevant parties bear full legal responsibility for any cases of appointment contrary to its provisions.
He stressed that "Prime Minister Haider Abadi, keen not to exploit the tools of power or position and positions of responsibility in the electoral competition and influence the will of the voter illegally through the investment of appointments, it was likely to approve these instructions in the Council of Ministers after the elections and to find a precedent in The State Administration is to stand on the same line of initiation among all the electoral contenders and not to use the capabilities of the state and the government's capabilities in the electoral race, and to reinforce the values ​​of integrity that it has adopted since the formation of the government in advance, as a model in the professional governmental administration away from any form Partisan or nepotism in his belief in the importance of activating the principle of equal opportunities among all the contenders, and that the superiority of those in power over others.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/ab34cac4-ad0f-4dc5-83f6-4a4dfe39ba5c

Iraq issues new instructions for appointment to state institutions 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum