Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action

Go down

Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action Empty Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 24, 2018 11:47 pm

Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action

Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action Pp

Twilight News

10 hours ago

Shafaq News / The Cabinet held an extraordinary session Thursday under the chairmanship of Haider Abadi dedicated part of it to discuss the violations and problems that accompanied the electoral process and the second part to discuss the reality of electricity.
The Council of Ministers said that for some time he had been prepared to prepare for the summer and to provide everything that would contribute to increasing the production of energy. electrical.

According to a statement by the Office of the minister, the Cabinet pointed out that the Ministry of Electricity is currently the process of linking additional units of the system and promised to resolve the crisis in the next few days.
On the second side, the violations and problems that occurred in the electoral process were discussed. The meeting was attended by the President of the Supreme Judicial Council Judge Faik Zaidan, the Head of the Supreme Court of Justice Salah Nuri, the Head of the Intelligence Service, the National Security Advisor Faleh Al Fayad, the Deputy Chairman of the Integrity Commission, Judge Izzat Muwafaq, Security High Supervising the election team Mowafaq Abdul Hadi in addition to the team of national security adviser electronic electronic systems.
According to the opinion of the Supreme Judicial Council will be obliged to the Electoral Commission for elections to provide political entities with the results of the elections and results forms, in addition to must be received complaints of political entities and candidates to consider and decide.
In light of the reports of the security services, the Integrity Commission and the Financial Control Bureau, and the electronic team specialized in electronic systems on the immunity of the electoral bodies from penetration, the Council of Ministers decided.
1- The formation of a supreme committee headed by the head of the Financial Control Bureau and the membership of the head of the Integrity Commission, the head of the national security apparatus, the national security adviser, the head of the Iraqi national intelligence service and the head of the supreme security committee for the elections.

2. The Committee shall study the reports and information presented at the Extraordinary Meeting concerning the electoral process.
3. The Committee shall have the right to use any body it deems appropriate.
4. The Committee shall have the right to access all documents pertaining to the electoral process inside and outside the Commission and to oblige all parties, including the Independent High Electoral Commission, to submit all documents.
5. The Committee shall submit its recommendations to the Council of Ministers, the Supreme Judicial Council, the Federal Supreme Court and the Judiciary for the elections and to take the appropriate measures in accordance with its competence.

The meeting came after the announcement of the results of the legislative elections amid widespread debate in the country on alleged "fraud".
The alliance, backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr, was ranked first with 54 out of 329 seats, followed by the Al-Fateh alliance, which is composed of political factions of the popular mobilization led by Hadi al-Amiri with 47 seats.
And then the coalition of "victory", led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, with 42 seats, while the coalition, "national", led by Allawi, 21 seats.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/29b82a3a-403f-43e6-9840-78c5f38aa0ed

Urgent: Iraq officially recognizes the possibility of electoral fraud and takes action 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum