Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America

Go down

Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America Empty Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 24, 2018 11:45 pm

Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America

Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America Allawi%20(2)

Twilight News

3 hours ago

Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi called for Arab and international intervention to investigate the "violations" of the electoral process in Iraq.

The Information Office of the National Coalition said in a statement to the twilight news that "is no longer a secret to one of the events and violations that accompanied the recent elections, which had a clear impact on the results announced by the Electoral Commission, which called on the United States to request the United Nations to conduct a comprehensive investigation And accurate in those violations and violations. "

"We strongly support these calls, we call on the League of Arab States, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, the European Union and the permanent members of the UN Security Council to take their role in this regard and take a similar position to the US position to preserve the will of the Iraqi voter and ensure transparency. And the required integrity ".

The Independent Electoral Commission has announced the final results of the legislative elections for the private and public vote, and abroad, as the coalition, "Saron" supported by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr to the first place, and then followed by the alliance, "conquest" led by Hadi Amiri, and the coalition, "victory" The cabinet of Haider al-Abadi, then the coalition of the rule of law led by Nuri al-Maliki, the Kurdistan Democratic Party led by Massoud Barzani, and the National Coalition led by Iyad Allawi, the most prominent winners.

Following the announcement of the results, many of the political blocs, especially those who lost seats in the next parliament, objections to the results of the elections, demanding cancellation or re-elections, in conjunction with the local council elections.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/0f91e251-c6bd-4496-a921-e6b73f317be4

Allawi demands Arab and international intervention in Iraq similar to America 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum