Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr

Go down

Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr Empty Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 24, 2018 11:41 pm

Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr

Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr Muqtada-alsader%20(2)

Twilight News

2 hours ago

"The emergence of Shiite resistance to Iranian influence in Iraq," a topic written by Igor Sobotin in "Nezavisimaya Gazeta" on the opening of channels of communication between Washington and the bloc, "Sarun" led by Moqtada al-Sadr to discuss the fate of Iran.

Sobotin does not rule out Washington using the character of religious leader Moqtada al-Sadr, who they see as a strong opponent of Tehran's policy in its game against Iran. As it seems that Washington does not care about the war launched against the US presence in Iraq.

Revealed the opening of the channel of communication between the US side and Sadr, his senior aide Zia al-Asadi, who said explaining, the United States asked the political bloc (s) through intermediaries "and asked about the position of the Sadr movement after he took power."

The bloc (s) got 54 seats in parliament, that is to form a government agreed upon with other political forces. Asadi explained, and asked Washington whether the Shiite uprising will be repeated. As is known, Muqtada al-Sadr led an armed uprising against the Americans in 2003, where he formed the Mehdi Army and opposed the entry of foreign troops into Iraq.

Adds Subotin, can not blame the chest because of his contradictory remarks. A few days ago, a tweet was written in Twitter. No external interference in Iraqi affairs can be tolerated.

A day before the announcement, Iraqi General Qassem Soleimani visited Iraq and met with leaders of pro-Tehran political forces in Baghdad's Green Zone, including Nuri al-Maliki and Hadi al-Amiri. According to Iraqi media, the aim of the meeting was to form a coalition government that would be pro-Tehran.

The talk of Sadr's anti-Iranian stance has been going on for a long time, and this increased after his visit to Saudi Arabia in August 2017, during which he met with Saudi Crown Prince Prince Mohammed bin Salman and discussed with him the reconstruction of war-affected areas. Some of his supporters even called him "Muqtada al-Saud" after the visit.

He then visited the United Arab Emirates, prompting the observers to talk about the intention of the Gulf states to expand their influence in Iraq, to ​​prevent the Iranian leadership from turning the country so affected by successive conflicts into a spearhead of its policies in the region.

The experts point out that Muqtada al-Sadr calls for fighting corruption strongly, and this attracts the Iraqi masses, especially since Iraq ranked 169 out of 180 countries in the spread of corruption, and has proved his position by preventing all former deputies representing his bloc to participate in the recent parliamentary elections. He wanted to prove that money was not everything and that politics was not just a paycheck.

In addition, Sadr agreed with the Iraqi Communist Party to encourage the participation of Iraqi technocrats in the future government. Experts say the only force that increases Iranian influence in Iraq is Amiri and his supporters.

The Asadi said in a statement to Reuters, that the leadership of "Sason" invited the Iranian ambassador to Baghdad to attend a meeting with them. However, the Ambassador apologized and could not accept the invitation.

This indicates Tehran's clear anti-Sadr stance, which makes him an attractive figure for Washington and the Gulf countries, which has made the conflict with Iran one of the main trends in its foreign policy, especially as most Iraqis want to put an end to Iranian influence in their homeland.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/b43c013d-4dbf-4f7a-8029-6aeb5310dbbf

Shiites face Iranian influence in Iraq .. Washington is resorting to Sadr 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum