Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday

Go down

Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday Empty Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 24, 2018 11:34 pm

Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday

Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday Image

23-05-2018 12:30 PM

The Ministry of Electricity said on Wednesday that the coming Saturday will see the return of the stability of energy processing for the people of Baghdad, after the increase in hours programmed cutting due to the deprivation of more than two thousand megawatts over the past few days.

"The ministry is working hard to increase the capacity of the national electricity system in the city of Baghdad through the introduction of new generating units to the service, as the work began this week to add (1000) new megawatts from Basmaya investment station And will end next Saturday '.

He added that 'the strengthening of the electrical system with this energy and maintenance of the safety of the ministry's tanks, called for the extinguishment of two lines of electricity transmission (Amine Basmaya gas) and (Secretary of south Baghdad 400 KV) until 26/5/2018, which led to a decline in energy processing To the capital and the provinces of the Middle Euphrates'.

The teacher explained that "extinguishing the two lines to connect Basmaya station, causing the city to deprive the city of 700 megawatts was also equipped Basmaya station of other generating units, noting that 'the other thing that affected the hours of processing the capital energy, stopped the Iranian line Kermanshah Diyala for reasons beyond the will of the ministry There are efforts to find out the reasons and overcome the obstacles to ensure the reprocessing of this line. '

He pointed out that 'the capital and according to these data deprived of 2100 megawatts of available energy, especially as the need of the capital exceeds five thousand megawatts'.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=169510

Electricity Baghdad residents promise energy stability next Saturday 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum