Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Who is Paying us?" by (Anonymous) - 5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Who is Paying us?" by (Anonymous) - 5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Who is Paying us?" by (Anonymous) - 5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Who is Paying us?" by (Anonymous) - 5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Who is Paying us?" by (Anonymous) - 5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Who is Paying us?" by (Anonymous) - 5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Who is Paying us?" by (Anonymous) - 5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Who is Paying us?" by (Anonymous) - 5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Who is Paying us?" by (Anonymous) - 5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Who is Paying us?" by (Anonymous) - 5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Who is Paying us?" by (Anonymous) - 5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Who is Paying us?" by (Anonymous) - 5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Who is Paying us?" by (Anonymous) - 5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Who is Paying us?" by (Anonymous) - 5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Who is Paying us?" by (Anonymous) - 5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Who is Paying us?" by (Anonymous) - 5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Who is Paying us?" by (Anonymous) - 5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Who is Paying us?" by (Anonymous) - 5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Who is Paying us?" by (Anonymous) - 5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Who is Paying us?" by (Anonymous) - 5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Who is Paying us?" by (Anonymous) - 5/23/18

Go down

"Who is Paying us?" by (Anonymous) - 5/23/18 Empty "Who is Paying us?" by (Anonymous) - 5/23/18

Post by Ssmith Thu May 24, 2018 7:46 am

Tank has said the White Dragon Society is paying the bill for tier 2 8000 projects with long ago negotiated SKRs from Zim redemptions. Bruce says tier 3 11000 VIPs getting liquid. They may both be talking about the same thing. Benjamin Fulford is saying the WDS want to end poverty in the world. Currency exchangers (dinarians) are waiting for the US to sign off on the higher rates. Who is paying them? The banks? The banks are broke. Kim has said she has nothing to do with the RV. She also says that the Elders, Royals and everyone else associated with St. Germain Trust is corrupt and no longer have access to the trust funds. The WDS claim to have access to gold reserves piled to the moon that was left behind hundreds of thousands of years ago when the Annunaki plundered most of the world's gold for their home planet. Are they going to foot the bill for all exchanges and redemptions? What if all talk we here of the Chinese developed quantum financial system is actually the WDS.

Benjamin Fulford has said the WDS have been negotiating with OPTB for years. They have been telling them to stop there ongoing power struggle amongst themselves (they do not work together. Each one of the various factions wants to rule the world) and accept them as the NPTB. Ben is now saying that Japan is the only one left to either accept defeat or their government will be removed.

I may be way out in left field here but I am just trying to piece this together from what we know. Tank and Kim have been bringing everybody down by telling us who is not going to pay for this but does anyone know who is?

There is every colour of the rainbow and then some of Dragon Societies in the far east. From what I've read they are having their own power struggle as to who will rule the world.

Every one of the OPTB groups has claimed that they will be humanities benevolent saviours. Even the Rothschilds. The Galactics have had the unenviable task of figuring out who actually is. Most of them have been easy to figure out as warmongering, child sacrificing, WMD producing evil despots but some are wolves in sheep clothing that claim to be good and even do good deeds to prove it all the while scheming the evil they will do if they do become the rulers of the world.

I pray that whoever the Galactics have chosen as the benevolent group to ultimately lead humanity to a One World Society (I don't like the term One World Government) have chosen wisely.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum