Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government

Go down

Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government Empty Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 19, 2018 8:51 pm

Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government

Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government NB-237042-636623402025741977

Saturday 19 May

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri , on Saturday, with the head of the wisdom movement Ammar al-Hakim requirements for the next phase and the formation of the government.

"The Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri met on Saturday, the head of the National Wisdom Movement Ammar al-Hakim," said the office of Jubouri in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "The meeting was discussed the latest developments after the announcement of the election results, and ways to intensify dialogues and meetings between Blocks for the crystallization of visions and ideas to form the next government. "

The statement added that "discussed the most important requirements of the next phase, and the main points that should be focused on the talks to form a government, and the importance of continuing joint work between the blocks to address the mistakes of the previous phase, and proceed to consolidate security and political and social stability, and find solutions to the problems of citizens service and living "He said.

On Saturday night, the Independent Electoral Commission announced the final results of the 2018 parliamentary elections at the level of lists and seats.

LINK

Jubouri and Hakim discuss the requirements of the next phase and the formation of the government 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum