Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 5/18/18

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/18/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 5/18/18

Post by Ssmith Sat May 19, 2018 8:06 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 18-May-2018 Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# AUDIO REPLAY LINK

Note: This is a new conference call system, so please do NOT use the Q+A line unless you actually have a question. Otherwise, use the listen-only lines or the internet link; both are on the website under Call Info. For internet replay, click the original call link after the call has finished, and it should automatically load the replay.

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! This is Fantabulous Friday, May 18, 2018, with yours truly RayRat98 here.

Tony: Gooood morning, TNT! We had two updates since Wednesday’s call: Election results are expected sometime today. Varying reports of election percentages are being labeled as false. Abadi reportedly is NOT in the lead.

Payments to the Kurds are reportedly in significant amounts. The Central bank of Iraq signs a MOU with VISA International. Abadi alliance and Sadr alliance are expected to join together. Parliament is holding a special meeting on Saturday to discuss their disfavor with the election results. Hmmmmmm?

And later on: Iraqi TV is reporting final election results to be announced tonight at 10:00 PM (Iraqi Time) All media sources are being invited to attend. The Iraqi government is working with the World Bank to make that area attractive to investors. Abadi is planning to release 1,000 arrest warrants aimed at corruption and stating that economic reforms are progressing steadily.   IF YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING SUPERFANTASTIC.........WAIT UNTIL YOU CAN...I AM ON THE HIGHEST ALERT THAT I HAVE EVER BEEN AND WAITING TO SHOUT!!!!! (5/18/2011)

Tony: Sadr said again that he would be willing to work with anybody, and has possibly set up meetings with others than Abadi. It’s two more hours until Iraq makes the formal announcement. However, based on what he’s says, we think that Sadr will form a coalition with Abadi. Meanwhile, we haven’t heard anything from the US banks. We should still see this by the end of the month – that is the goal in this side, anyway. I am really content. There is nothing we or anyone else can do until they announce the numbers and see who is in charge. That’s all we have today.

We are looking for this hour by hour. Down to the very final days if I can say that. We are in the days.  We are on an hour by hour, day by day. Imminent in terms of how the US says imminent.  That was some good information that I just got. Don’t hang up the phone till the very end cause said he didn’t want to give us the information till the end of the call. It is confusing but let me let him tell you. I got a call yesterday from a guy. Dan called and RE who is in Iraq called his wife in NJ said to get all their dinar and meet him in Dubai. Said he did cash in there at $4.40 And they paid him $15 million. (Different Dan.) We heard that $4.21 was the bank rate. Heard it rv’d in Iraq at $4.40 to the GDP. You guys know about the 72 hours. Have BOG guy on the phone now. You are there guys. What I said the other day – waiting for things to happen. Don’t sit here and look at your watch. Make sure you have your plan and paperwork together…If you get a call in a few hours you are ready. That’s what you should be doing right now… your trust, your foundation etc.  (5/19/2011)

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: A few weeks back when Contract rates were discussed it was stated that there would be a limit of 10 million Dinar for the $ 28.50 rate. Last week Tony didn’t believe that those with something like 4 million Dinar probably wouldn’t get the $ 28.50 rate; instead it would go to those holding a lot less. Would you please clarify what we should expect?

A: I only know what I was told, that preference would be given to those with less dinar, with a cap of ten million dinar.

Q:  How can we stop the lies that come from Tony?

A:  Report him! 
Judge's email/phone:  ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov  913-735-2340   DA's email/phone:  Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov   913-551-6730

Q: If I heard it right Tony commented the other day that the US is the one that stopped things 5 times this year. Can he tell us who is responsible, or why they would do it, or what purpose was gained?

A: Seven times, actually. I don’t remember them exactly but I was given each date it should have gone, but it didn’t go, and I don’t remember now each time why they stopped it those seven times.

Q: Any more “boots on the ground” news about signs of progress? Like the billboards explaining about the new currency going up?

A: Our guys haven’t confirmed any billboards or active ATMs.

Q: There is an article in the Forum regarding alleged election fraud in the past election. Do your sources indicate that this will result in protracted litigation or unrest which will seriously postpone the RV?

A: No. The people already felt that the election was fixed, and that’s why they didn’t vote. The only one who would challenge that legally would be Maliki because he lost – he’s trying to get Parliament to challenge the election results, but that probably won’t happen.

Q: Is there anything you’re looking for as a sign the RV will happen?

A: We are just waiting on the official election results, and we’ve heard that the goal is to have it done by the end of this month. I don’t want to be more specific.

Q: Would it be possible for Ray or Tony to explain fractional banking? I think it would be a good reminder of what value we will be holding after exchanging for negotiating purposes.

A: Look up how banks work on the internet. Fractional banking means that whatever you deposit in the bank can be multiplied in terms of what they can then loan out. If you deposit $1,000, they can lend $10,000 at 3-4%. Then they give you 0.5% interest on your $1,000. Let’s say the person borrowing 10K deposits that in the bank – then they make loans of 100K, and get the interest on that. This can go on indefinitely. If I know that they will loan out 100 million on my ten million dollar deposit, I’m going to want to get way more than 0.5% on my deposit! It’s all a big Ponzi scheme, and it keeps going until the bank collapses, gets bailed out by the government, and not one person goes to jail – and they get to keep the money!

Q: Is Dr Shabibi still involved with the RV since he was one of the architects?

A: Yes.

Q: How does one have a trust or foundation for a town of 4,000 and remain invisible? I don’t want the attention. The nearest city of more than 4000 is 300,000 and is 100 miles away.

A: People only know what you tell them. Your neighbors don’t have to be part of the foundation – you can get the officers from elsewhere. My foundation doesn’t have my name, so unless they look it up, they don’t know it has anything to do with me. Go to the bank somewhere else in your region. I can understand that you don’t want every person in town to know your business but you can set it all up elsewhere, and run it from home.

Q: Has Sadr moved his block to Abadi?

A: Not yet; the announcement is in 1.5 hours.

Q: What can we do about racism in the banking system?

A: Be alert, only sign the NDA if you believe you are getting the best deal, and worst case, ask to talk to someone else. We will post the rates, and you can call the bank to ask what the rates are. If you know that discrimination is going on, make it public and challenge the bank. Together as a group, we can make enough noise if that is happening in any one location. This is the master plan: if the Housing Department sends someone to a rental property or an airbandb, and they are not accepted because of discrimination, they will send a white person to fill out the application and see if that individual is accepted. If you don’t feel it’s right, send in a white friend and see if the bank tells them the same thing… or not.

RayRen: If you’re not going for the contract rate, wait for 24 hours while we find out what’s going on, then you will know what to expect and will see if it’s correct.

Q: News from the mosques or vendors?

A: Nothing so far.

Q: If the oil rate goes up, the dinar rate goes up?

A: Yes. Their break point was $45 and we are now around $70, so they are not waiting for oil prices to do this.

Q: Have you heard anything about the NDA or 800 numbers?

A: Nothing new. I don’t think we will see this until the last minute. However, ALL the rates should be higher than we’ve been talking about in the last few months.

Live questions

702 caller: What’s the percentage for this to go by the end of this month?

Tony: Nobody knows what is going to happen because they don’t know about the coalition yet. However, rates at the bank are higher than they were, and they still think it will go by the end of this month, and they still hope it will be with Abadi in charge of it. Also, I forwarded this information to a contact in Iraq, and he says that the ATMs have not been activated, and the rate is NOT over $4. If this had actually happened, don’t you think I would have told you?

312 caller: I read an article about Sadr and Hakim (who is the head of the National Alliance). It said that they were forming a coalition/team.

Tony: I read that same article. They had 7,000 people running for 326 positions. It’s not like elections here, which are ‘first past the post’. Anyone they want to form a coalition with, if they have the numbers, that is what counts. They can easily say “We don’t want Abadi to be PM”, although that is unlikely. They form the coalition first, then decide who they want to put in as PM.

208 caller: Are you hearing anything regarding prosperity packages?

Tony: Not for a long time, but I understand they are still there.

Caller: Is the weekend still the best time for this to go?

Tony: That is what made sense to me, but I am being told now they don’t care about it being at the weekend anymore – “we’ll do it when we do it”.

Caller: Should we ask the wealth manager what their annual income is?

Tony: You can work with your wealth manager, and you can say you only want to work with people who operating at X level, but I don’t see that they would answer questions about their personal salary. If I want a 100 million dollar wealth manager, I’ll ask for three to interview. They are never going to make money at your level, or they wouldn’t be working at the bank, they’d be living off their investments.

Next caller: Will they have to let the RV go before announcing the election results?

Tony: It could go at any time – one is not dependent on the other. As soon as we get firm information, we will tweet it out to you, and Ray will be on Open Mic.

509 caller: Presumably this coalition has already been formed, right?

Tony: Nope. The election results are being announced in a hour or so. The rumors are that it could be anyone apart from Maliki or Amin, because Sadr doesn’t like them. We don’t know if all this was planned, just like the vote itself. Maybe Sadr was always in place to take votes away from Maliki, so that they would present an all-inclusive coalition. We just don’t know how it will shake out.

707 caller: What is the difference between traditional and ‘current’ bank accounts?

RayRen: If you looked them up, then that will tell you the advantages and disadvantages. Then you can decide for yourself. [A current account is just a different name for a checking account.]

Tony: Do some research and have some idea of what you want before you exchange. God to the bank and have them explain the different accounts to you.

604 caller: Will Canada have their own 800 numbers?

Tony: Yes, there are two districts, and you’ll go through the same process as in the US.

281 caller: Will they have to redo all the laws if this doesn’t got through now?

Tony: No, those stay in place. The price of oil has an impact on the rate, but not laws.

863 caller: A couple of calls ago, it was suggested that everyone would hae to use the 800 numbers to exchange. My wife and I don’t have much currency…

Tony: Walk into any bank and ask to exchange. If you have too much for the bank to handle that, they’ll either tell you to call the 800 numbers or make you an appointment with a wealth manager. I think they would prefer you to use the 800 numbers. Some members have told us that their wealth managers have told them to call directly. The 800 numbers are a convenience for those who don’t have direct contacts in the bank.

512 caller: The possible cap of ten million on dinar contract rate – is that ten million dollars or ten million dinar?

Tony: I have heard that there IS still a contract rate on the dong as well.

RayRen: The bank personnel have not been told about any caps; there is no limit as far as they know.

Caller: As for the NDA, do family members still have to sign as well?

Tony: You can sign off on those family members, but then you have to make very sure you don’t talk to them about rates and amounts.

Next caller: [didn’t catch the question]

Tony: That is where you need to negotiate. Some people don’t want to sign an NDA and get contract rates, but they can possibly negotiate higher rates and lower fees, depending on how much currency they have. They have to know that the bank is making a ton of money off the nightly sweeps and fractional banking, and they can use that in negotiation. This is also something that we can continue to discuss in chat and on the forum.

813 caller: Are the people in Iraq suffering the way they show in television?

Tony: I have never been to Iraq, but I know people who do live there, and what you see on the television isn’t half as bad as it actually is.

Closing Statement

Tony: Being a humanitarian is about making sure Iraq and the people get the benefits from this money, not just us. You’ve seen pictures after hurricanes and other natural disasters – it’s like that every day. There is electricity four hours per day, and most people can’t get clean water. It’s not the life anyone should live with the opportunities they should have when they have more assets than Kuwait, where everyone gets $5,000 per month for no work. We got involved with the war there, and we all got involved so that it would help our economy, but what will it do for Iraq? They are going through much worse than anyone in this phone line.

Every time they walk home, they can’t be sure they will get back home. Safety and stability are what President Obama wanted for the Iraqi people, as well as the money. They have the same dreams we do for their families and country. In my opinion, we have to look at what got us over there, which we put in charge over there! This will be great for all of us.

The changes Iraq is making is bringing them into a democracy, and they will change the lives of everyone there. In an hour or so we will know what happened with the elections and have a sense of the new coalition. Every day we will have a complete breakdown. It has to be done by law within 90 days, but I don’t think it will take anything like that long. The only thing they have left to do is to revalue the currency! After the announcement, we will tweet the results. In the meantime, it’s Happy Hour somewhere!

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum