Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"RV and Screen Rates" by TSG - 5/18/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "RV and Screen Rates" by TSG - 5/18/18   Sat May 19, 2018 7:45 am

I am not interested at this point about all that's going on overseas.I love history .But all I want to know is when the RV IS A GO as soon as possible.Who will send the 800# for our exchange appointment?

Also do we need to get in as soon as possible for the exchange fearing hackers and a Shut down ?

I would like someone to tell us here on the east side Excactly what back teir three went to for their exchange ? We all have as much invested in this as the other,our money of any amount and our hopes and visions of an even better life and being able to do some action ,sowing of finances and time to help humanity be it in your state,and overseas.

Yes,we are our brother and sisters keeper as Jesus says.

God Bless all of us and keep our health family and places where we are living.

I lost my husband palm Sunday 2017 and it's been super rough for

Our family and finances.

So their is power in prayer and giving thanks also to almighty God for bringing us all this far.Gods got us All in His hands and this RV BREAKTHROUGH GOLD BACKING DONG,ZIM,DINAR,ECT,,VERY SOON ,LORD IN JESUS NAME AND GOD BE ALL THE GLORY AMEN.

It's Friday May 18th,2018

TSG
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "RV and Screen Rates" by TSG - 5/18/18   Sat May 19, 2018 10:49 am

Stop praying for wealth - He will provide the way He sees fit, not the way you see fit.  (Hint: stop waiting for an unprecedented monetary windfall, it's not going to happen...you've been duped by fork-tongued demons and smarmy MLM pitch men into believing that God has a plan to take money from the elite and give it to you.  You have turned God into Robin Hood.  There is no Biblical basis for your ask of Him).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "RV and Screen Rates" by TSG - 5/18/18   Sat May 19, 2018 2:51 pm

Quote :

ReapAndSow73Stop praying for wealth - He will provide the way He sees fit, not the way you see fit.  (Hint: stop waiting for an unprecedented monetary windfall, it's not going to happen...you've been duped by fork-tongued demons and smarmy MLM pitch men into believing that God has a plan to take money from the elite and give it to you.  You have turned God into Robin Hood.  There is no Biblical basis for your ask of Him).

ayestu
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"RV and Screen Rates" by TSG - 5/18/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: