Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 "When this Part is Over" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 "When this Part is Over" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 "When this Part is Over" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 "When this Part is Over" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "When this Part is Over" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "When this Part is Over" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "When this Part is Over" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "When this Part is Over" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "When this Part is Over" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "When this Part is Over" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "When this Part is Over" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "When this Part is Over" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "When this Part is Over" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "When this Part is Over" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "When this Part is Over" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "When this Part is Over" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "When this Part is Over" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "When this Part is Over" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "When this Part is Over" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "When this Part is Over" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"When this Part is Over" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/17/18

Go down

"When this Part is Over" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/17/18 Empty "When this Part is Over" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/17/18

Post by Ssmith Fri May 18, 2018 7:20 am

KTFA

Walkingstick » May 17th, 2018

results are not in, any... stating the victor are premature ... Quite a few, red flag challenges... on the counts that have to be addressed... likely, manual count/s of certain polling stations.. although, highly unlikely.. bringing change the outcome

Frank26 » May 17th, 2018

COPY....... BUT WHEN THIS PART IS OVER.......... IMO.......... RI ....... UNABATING (smile)

Walkingstick » May 17th, 2018

yep...

EPH320 » May 17th, 2018

un·a·bat·ing ˌənəˈbādiNG/ Adjective adjective: unabating
not weakening or losing intensity. "the wind was unabating"

Samson » May 17th, 2018

US policy : Sadr's victory in the Iraqi elections and sanctions start the defeat of Iran

17th May, 2018

A spokesman for the US National Security Council said Iraq was working to counter Iran's bad behavior

He said in a statement quoted by "Al Arabiya" that Iraq's peaceful, comprehensive and democratic elections over the weekend proved this

He pointed out that "criticizing Iran and criticizing its bad influence was a big issue among the Iraqi voters and many candidates who won the elections." He clearly indicated that the Sarsoun list had the largest number of seats, representing the Sadrist movement led by Moqtada al-Sadr and his allies He is known for his Arab tendencies and has been challenged by Iran and its allies in Iraq

The US administration decided to confront the Iranian problem by adopting three clear confrontations. The first is the imposition of sanctions. The second is to stabilize the allies on the ground. The third is to respond to Iranian provocation anywhere and firmly

In the past few days it seems clear that the Trump administration is determined to speed up the confrontation. The president has been frustrated by the actions of European partners over the past months. Despite repeated hiccups with French President Emmanuel Macaron,

Trump has not succeeded in persuading anyone to adopt his demands to reconsider the agreement The Europeans have slowed down in dealing with the missile file and their position on Iranian interventions and sponsorship of terrorism has remained very weak LINK

US site: Sadr is no longer an enemy of the United States

13:52 - 17/05/2018

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, is no longer an "enemy" of the United States but not an easy partner, the AtlanticCancell website reported on Thursday, adding that low turnout helped Sadr get more seats than expected.

"If Sadr and Abbadi join the ruling coalition, he will give Iraq a reformist and political government that could be more resistant to Iranian influence, and this is one of the other factors that gives ample reason for the United States to support such an alliance," the website said in a report. "Sadr is not an easy partner for the Americans, but at the same time he is no longer an enemy, an Iraqi national figure who has become more pragmatic before."

"Low voter turnout has helped Sadr get more seats than expected. He has a more unifying base of other parties and better grassroots organizations that helped mobilize his base during the vote. In contrast, Sadr has been able to strengthen support by responding to popular demands, The populist rhetoric, which appealed to its base and the growing feelings against the institution of government and the fight against corruption in them. "

"The formation of the Iraqi government now depends on the parties that form an alliance that can have the largest number of seats in parliament. This may be the coalition that won the largest number of seats or a new coalition that appeared before the first session of parliament. It may take more than a month for the results to be ratified by the federal court. " LINK

Oil touches the $ 80

2018/5/17 10:26

The price of oil hit its highest level since November 2014 on Thursday with Brent approaching $ 80 a barrel as supply was tight and demand continued to hold steady.

Brent crude futures were at $ 79.54 a barrel, up 0.25 percent from the previous close, after hitting a three-and-a-half-year high at 7:23 a.m. GMT.

US crude was up $ 71.73 a barrel, up 24 cents, or 0.3 percent, from the previous settlement, not far from $ 71.92 on Tuesday, the highest since November 2014. was BNZ said Thursday that Brent "Now the $ 80 a barrel is breaching, as geopolitical risks continue to support prices and investors are delighted with an unexpected drop in US inventories." US crude inventories fell 1.4 million barrels in the week ending May 11 to 432.34 million barrels.

The decline in US stockpiles "raises concerns about tight markets ahead of the US summer vacation season," which typically sees a surge in demand, ANZ said.

Morgan Stanley said it had raised its forecast for Brent to $ 90 a barrel by 2020 due to a steady increase in demand. Even at $ 80 a barrel, oil costs remain enormous, with Asia costing $ 1 trillion a year, twice the cost when prices were low in 2015 and 2016. LINK

Silk for financial conversion increases its capital to 100 billion dinars

17th May, 2018

The Silk Convertible Company announced on Thursday that it will increase the company's capital from 45 billion dinars to 100 billion dinars

The company said in a statement quoted by the Stock Exchange and received by "Economy News", "The General Assembly of the company decided to increase the capital of (45) billion dinars to (100) billion dinars, according to Article (55 / I) of the Companies Act LINK

SteelyJan » May 17th, 2018

Hmmm......"SILK" you say??? Where have we heard that recently? Wow, this is an interesting article....WHO is "The SILK Convertible Company"? I couldn't find anything on it....is this something to pay attention to or am I grasping at straws here? I am hoping it IS and this is really something! How can a company decide to INCREASE the capital by 55 BILLION??? Can Frank or anyone chime in please? TY

Frank26 » May 17th, 2018

Big Grin

Lobster » May 17th, 2018

Silk......VIABILITY (ability to work successfully)....hmmmmm
45 billion to 100 billion ...that is a bigggggggg increase! IMO Frank speaks with purpose!

Don961 » May 17th, 2018

listed on the ISX ...Silk for financial conversion

http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/companyGuideList.html

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum