Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dinar Gurus Update, 17 May I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dinar Gurus Update, 17 May I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinar Gurus Update, 17 May I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dinar Gurus Update, 17 May I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinar Gurus Update, 17 May I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dinar Gurus Update, 17 May I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinar Gurus Update, 17 May I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinar Gurus Update, 17 May I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinar Gurus Update, 17 May I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinar Gurus Update, 17 May I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinar Gurus Update, 17 May I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinar Gurus Update, 17 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinar Gurus Update, 17 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinar Gurus Update, 17 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinar Gurus Update, 17 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinar Gurus Update, 17 May I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinar Gurus Update, 17 May I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinar Gurus Update, 17 May I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinar Gurus Update, 17 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinar Gurus Update, 17 May I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Dinar Gurus Update, 17 May

Go down

Dinar Gurus Update, 17 May Empty Dinar Gurus Update, 17 May

Post by phoenix27 Thu May 17, 2018 3:59 pm

5-17-20218   Intel Guru Dr. Clarke   We...know, that this does NOT have to happen over a Weekend, even though the Last Weekend in MAY, is a 3-Day weekend, here in the U.S. with Memorial Day. That has NOTHING to do with the timing...IN FACT, we like a WEEK DAY, such as Monday May 28th or Tuesday29th...or maybe Thursday the 31st...just as good as any other time...because as you already know, we’re NOT LOGICAL. IRAQ WILL PICK THE RIGHT DAY, and in fact, it’s probably been in Que already, for a very long time...now that they Know, “Which Way the Wind is Blowing”, regarding the imminent new PM & Company...and just to be Clear - EVERYTHING doesn’t have to be Totally Complete government structure-wise or Law-wise...   [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

5-17-2018   Intel/Newshound Guru tman23
  Who is going to be the next Iraq PM...The Shi’ite State of Law Coalition has made it clear that current Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is not a candidate running for the second term in the position.   Sa’d Matlabi, a leading member of the State of Law Coalition said on Wednesday that Nouri al-Maliki and Hadi Ameri are also not running for the premier’s office.

5-17-2018  Newshound Guru Breitling  …as they lower the note count it adds value to the currency you and I have.  That’s part of the process of adding value to the currency…What if they actually add more currency to the Iraqi economy?  That’s fine. They can add more currency up to a certain point, up to 4 or 5 billion notes and still have value and not hurt us.  Why would they do this?  I don’t know…

5-17-2018   Newshound Guru Mnt Goat  Article:  "LONDON NEWSPAPER: AMIRI AND MALIKI REDUCED THE CEILING OF THEIR AMBITIONS AND OFFER TO ABADI THE NEXT PRESIDENCY"   ...so we see in this article that thelists are juggling their support towards someone whom they want as prime minister. This is typical after the election and usually takes about a week to do. So hang in their. Even though we have the “formal”election results we still don’t have the “official and final” results. Remember too once all this horse trading is done, that parliament still had to ratify the new prime minister, then he had to form his government. Will all this delay the RV?Nobody knows just how far they are planning to go in seating this new government prior to puling the trigger on the reinstatement.
phoenix27
phoenix27
Blog Spammer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum