Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
 "Another Powerful Step" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Another Powerful Step" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Another Powerful Step" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Another Powerful Step" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Another Powerful Step" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Another Powerful Step" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Another Powerful Step" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Another Powerful Step" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Another Powerful Step" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Another Powerful Step" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Another Powerful Step" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Another Powerful Step" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Another Powerful Step" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Another Powerful Step" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Another Powerful Step" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Another Powerful Step" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Another Powerful Step" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Another Powerful Step" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Another Powerful Step" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Another Powerful Step" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

"Another Powerful Step" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/16/18

Go down

"Another Powerful Step" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/16/18 Empty "Another Powerful Step" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/16/18

Post by Ssmith Thu May 17, 2018 8:04 am

KTFA

MilitiaMan » May 16th, 2018

Article: "General about the mechanism of reform of the pay system"

We are seeing more evidence that the process is being executed. ATMS are the theme I see. Don't forget they talk about the Foreign Currency sales down again as well..

I also see a theme in 2s. Apparently those numbers are relevant. For me lately they have been popping up everywhere.. Just like the 111s. We recently saw where Sadr didn't go to 2 areas of the north for campaigning, Abadi may have those 2 seats.

Ramadan was put back 2 days by two major Religious bodies, the Elections are to be done within 2 days. 2 articles on ATMs? lol Interesting, but beyond the numbers, the information shows us progress and in a big way. As WS suggests, not all is what it appears.. Not necessarily a bad thing. Imo ~ MM

https://cbi.iq/news/view/701

Walkingstick » May 16th, 2018

The Central Bank prevents the entry of an Iraqi bank from the auction of currency after a US decision

The Central Bank of Iraq decided to stop the Islamic Bank of Iraq after the decision of the US Treasury Board.

"As the country's nominal bank and its chairman [Aaras Habib Abdul Karim] are listed on the [US Assets Control Bureau] list and based on international agreements [OFAC]

signed by the side, In order to maintain the integrity of the financial and banking system in Iraq decided to take precautionary measures to stop the bank from entering into the window of sale and purchase of foreign currency, and the reservation on all accounts of the bank and the accounts of the Chairman of the Board referred to him raised and felt those accounts.

The US Treasury Department on Tuesday imposed sanctions on financial institutions and individuals in Iran, Iraq and Lebanon as part of the re-imposition of sanctions on the Islamic Republic following the withdrawal of the United States from the nuclear deal with Tehran.

In a statement, the ministry imposed sanctions on the Islamic Bank of Iraq and its director, Aras Habib, for helping the Iranian Quds Force to use the banking sector to transfer funds to Hezbollah.

Secretary General of the National Congress Party (NCP) and bank chief Aras Habib confirmed that he had conclusive evidence that refuted the "fabrications" of the US Treasury Department after being classified on the terrorism list.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=73805

Iobey77 » May 16th, 2018

Thank you, Sir! Good to see the CBI standing with the US and against supporting terrorists! IMO, this is a good thing!

BlessedOne » May 16th, 2018

Definitely helping secure Iraq's financial borders!! Another powerful step, in the present and future democratic direction!!!

Aggiedad77 » May 16th, 2018

Great strength in cooperation here.....at least a cooperative effort from the looks of things.....and it shows how the CBI is not taking kindly to how some of these banks are funding questionable operations....under the watchful eye of the UST.....good work...IMO.

Boxman » May 16th, 2018

really starting to put the squeeze on the Iranian ability to transfer funds...great news

MilitiaMan » May 16th, 2018

Kinda Boxed em in.. lol Wait or should I say out? lol Once on the OFAC list it has lasting repercussions that are not easy to undo. We all know where Iraq was in time past and yes On the OFAC list, to be no longer.. It took time, security and stability to do that.. imo Yes a very good thing and all part of the squeeze play we see now.. imo ~ MM

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum