Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 The GoldFish Report No. 215 - Winston Shrout: Trusts and Equity  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 The GoldFish Report No. 215 - Winston Shrout: Trusts and Equity  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 The GoldFish Report No. 215 - Winston Shrout: Trusts and Equity  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 The GoldFish Report No. 215 - Winston Shrout: Trusts and Equity  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 The GoldFish Report No. 215 - Winston Shrout: Trusts and Equity  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 The GoldFish Report No. 215 - Winston Shrout: Trusts and Equity  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 The GoldFish Report No. 215 - Winston Shrout: Trusts and Equity  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 The GoldFish Report No. 215 - Winston Shrout: Trusts and Equity  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 The GoldFish Report No. 215 - Winston Shrout: Trusts and Equity  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 The GoldFish Report No. 215 - Winston Shrout: Trusts and Equity  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 The GoldFish Report No. 215 - Winston Shrout: Trusts and Equity  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 The GoldFish Report No. 215 - Winston Shrout: Trusts and Equity  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 The GoldFish Report No. 215 - Winston Shrout: Trusts and Equity  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 The GoldFish Report No. 215 - Winston Shrout: Trusts and Equity  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 The GoldFish Report No. 215 - Winston Shrout: Trusts and Equity  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 The GoldFish Report No. 215 - Winston Shrout: Trusts and Equity  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 The GoldFish Report No. 215 - Winston Shrout: Trusts and Equity  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 The GoldFish Report No. 215 - Winston Shrout: Trusts and Equity  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 The GoldFish Report No. 215 - Winston Shrout: Trusts and Equity  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 The GoldFish Report No. 215 - Winston Shrout: Trusts and Equity  5/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The GoldFish Report No. 215 - Winston Shrout: Trusts and Equity 5/15/18

Go down

The GoldFish Report No. 215 - Winston Shrout: Trusts and Equity  5/15/18 Empty The GoldFish Report No. 215 - Winston Shrout: Trusts and Equity 5/15/18

Post by Ssmith Wed May 16, 2018 7:44 am

Published on Apr 13, 2018

On The GoldFish Report No 215, Winston resumes discussion about technology, specifically about Trusts and Equity, with emphasis on the Cestui Que Vie Trust. In classic Winston style, Winston begins with the History of how the Cestui Que Vie Trust came about: how allowing the concept of "Original Sin" entered humanity into perpetual slavery and what it means to us today. He further explains how to remedy that situation and also helps viewers through some of the pitfalls people find themselves in when creating trusts for themselves or families.

Man who failed to pay taxes for 20 years found guilty on 19 federal charges

Updated Apr 21, 2017; Posted Apr 21, 2017

By Maxine Bernstein

mbernstein@oregonian.com

The Oregonian/OregonLive

A federal jury Friday returned across-the board guilty verdicts against Winston Shrout, a prominent sovereign citizen charged with 13 counts of issuing fake financial documents to banks and the U.S. Treasury and six counts of willful failure to file tax returns from 2009 to 2014.

The jury foreman stood and read each guilty verdict for each of the 19 counts as Shrout watched from his seat at the defense table. Shrout displayed no expression.

He will be sentenced at 11 a.m. on Aug. 1.

U.S. District Judge Robert E. Jones polled each of the jurors to ensure the 12-member panel was unanimous in its findings. As the jury foreman began reading each of the verdicts, one juror teared up. A fellow juror reached out to hold her hand as the rest of the verdicts were announced.

The judge ordered Shrout to turn over his passport and restricted him from any travel outside of Oregon without prior court permission.

The jury deliberated for about five hours over two days following a three-day trial.

Government lawyers argued Shrout aimed to cheat the Treasury and banks, and preached his illegal schemes to hundreds of others in paid seminars across the country and abroad.

He purposely sent a package of 1,000 homemade International Bills of Exchange, each purporting to be a legal tender for a trillion dollars, to a small community bank in Chicago "hoping to slip one by an unsuspecting banker,'' U.S. Tax Division trial lawyer Scott Wexler told jurors.

Investigators found a copy of the U.S. Tax Code and the U.S. Department of Justice's criminal tax manual on Shrout's laptop computer, seized one night in the parking lot of The Grotto in Portland after he concluded a seminar there. The computer also contained an alert from the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, cautioning banks and federal savings institutions to be on the lookout for the circulation of such fictitious financial documents, Wexler said.

Shrout was driven by "simple greed,'' Wexler told jurors during his closing argument. He earned a total of $562,224 from a carpentry pension, plus royalties and payments for his seminars, between 2009 and 2014, the years he failed to file tax returns, the prosecutor said.

"He intended to get and keep as much money as he could,'' Wexler said. "The defendant knew he didn't have legal authority to print legal tender of the United States from his home computer... The defendant didn't file his tax returns because he didn't want to.''

The 69-year-old took the stand in his own defense, claiming he was given authority to make the financial documents from the Office of International Treasury Control in order to help relieve debts from mortgage foreclosures. The office Shrout cited, though, is considered by the U.S. government a fraudulent organization that claims ties to the United Nations and the Federal Reserve.

His standby lawyer Ruben Iniguez stressed that "not a single penny was paid out or transacted by anyone'' as a result of the 13 fictitious documents Shrout sent. He argued that the government was simply out to "muzzle'' his client.

Shrout also testified that he hadn't paid taxes for about 20 years, joining what he estimated are about 65 million other people in what he called "tax avoidance.''   Iniguez, in his closing argument, argued that Shrout held a firm and sincere belief that he didn't have to pay taxes. 

Shrout declined comment after the verdicts were announced.

Making, creating and issuing fictitious financial instruments is a felony. Each count could bring up to 25 years in prison, according to prosecutors. The failure to file tax returns is a misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in prison.

-- Maxine Bernstein

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/04/man_who_failed_to_pay_taxes_fo.html

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum