Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene

2 posters

Go down

Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene Empty Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 15, 2018 11:35 pm

Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene

Will play a key role in selecting the next prime minister ...

15/05/2018 - 15:08 Iraq

Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene 7b47eea3d2e0ddaf9fdc5eafb77b058d_L

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, in a parliamentary election, has seen a political breakthrough by Iraqi voters in the face of US and Iranian influence in the country.

The Wall Street Journal said in a report that Sadr's list will produce the results of the elections, forcing Tehran and Washington to face the prospect of a leading critic of both of them taking the lead in choosing Iraq's next prime minister.

"In an election that was seen as a rivalry between the United States and Iran over influence in Iraq, Sadr's advance in unfinished primary results has dimmed the political landscape."

"Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has implicit support from the United States, and the candidates from Iran have left Sadr's unlikely coalition with the Communists in Iraq," the newspaper said.

"The Wall Street Journal" noted that Sadr "carries as a politician a national message, rejects the influence of Iraq's biggest allies: the United States and Iran."

"Despite Sadr's hostility to the United States, his preferences may be more closely aligned with Washington than Iran's preferences, he continued with America's Sunni allies, and showed his support for Abadi, who led the country to victory over a militant organization, Sectarian divide in Iraq. "

"The Iraqi political camp closest to the interests of Iran lost the election battle and won the other camp," said Alaa Mustafa, a political analyst and professor at Baghdad University.

Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene 118a87e6-ccde-447d-8901-1f5367d67411_16x9_1200x676

The newspaper pointed out that "with the coalition led by Sadr (s) in the preliminary results in 10 of Iraq's 18 provinces, is expected to have the upper hand in forming the next government."

"It is unlikely that Sadr himself will be prime minister," he said. "He prefers to remain a spiritual leader who is not polluted by taking office," he said.

She pointed out that "may choose a coalition of at least one of those who received the queue as a partner to form the largest bloc, which is entitled to nominate a prime minister in the first session of parliament," pointing out that the results indicate so far that "the Sadr will choose between the alliance or the alliance of Fatah ), Which represents the Shiite factions with close ties with Iran. "

"Of these two options, Sadr seems closest to Abadi." "In an interview last year, Sadr said he supported a second term for Abadi, praising him for regaining control of the country from an oppressive organization, and because of the way he handled the Kurds, after they conducted a referendum on independence last year without shedding blood, That all this makes him able to lead Iraq in the next phase, "according to the report.

Meanwhile, a source familiar with the political arena and the ongoing talks in the Iraqi capital said that the commander of the Quds Force in the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, Qassim Soleimani , is in Baghdad and is holding meetings and consultations with the Shiite parties.

Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene 4f36861c-82ac-458b-ad2b-c9ecd3999456
Celebrations of supporters of Sadr in Tahrir Square

The source said: «Sulaimani arrived Baghdad recently .. His visit was coincided with the announcement of the election results».

"I think Mr. Ibrahim al-Jaafari is the first person Sulaymani met in Baghdad. The consultations are focused on the form of the next government."

He said Solaimani appeared to be trying to persuade Amiri to ally himself with Maliki, whose coalition has fallen in an unprecedented way and other Shi'ite groups.

Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei's top adviser Ali Akbar Velayati said two months before the elections that Tehran would not allow liberals and communists to rule in Iraq, referring to Sadr's alliance, the Iraqi Communist Party and other secular groups.

The next Iraqi prime minister has to have Iranian and American backing, or at least manage to create a balance amid tensions between the two sides.

Sadr was revealed on May 9, the possibility of nominating the governor of Maysan Ali Douai to head the next Iraqi government.

In response to a question by one of his supporters about the non-nomination of Ali Douai for the parliamentary elections, he said, "Perhaps he will be one of the candidates for prime minister."

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/437321

Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene Empty Re: Report: Sadr's progress in the preliminary results of the elections dimming the political scene

Post by clyde b Wed May 16, 2018 2:29 am

who is the man that will risk his neck for brother man-sadr-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFvRvSxsW-I

clyde b
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum