Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 5/7/18

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/7/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 5/7/18

Post by Ssmith Tue May 08, 2018 8:11 am

(Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 7-May-2018

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY LINK

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! This is Marvelous Monday, May 7, 2018, with yours truly RayRen98 here, along with…

Tony: Gooood morning, TNT!

RayRen: It was quiet on Friday, so we didn’t get around to having a call. Five of the Iraqi politicians got assassinated before the election; that was sad news. No updates went out over the weekend. What do we have for today?

Tony: Thanks to everyone who came to Sacramento for the event; we had a great time, and I was able to share some information I haven’t yet told you, because I plan on having more of these events and you fall for this "secret intel" bs every time.   I can be stopped if enough of you report me to the Feds.  But in the meantime, I'll keep scamming you suckers until I'm back behind bars.  Judge's email/phone:  ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov  913-735-2340 DA's email/phone:  Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov   913-551-6730

We are not getting a lot of new information. We know it was really quiet for a reason. Alak has said all along that when there is stability and security, he will complete the reforms. An Iraqi article yesterday said, “We are now secure and stable”, which were the two things he was looking for. So this should go at any time, then. He didn’t say X, Y or Z law need to be passed to complete these reforms. We do know that they will implement the final phase of the national development campaign on Wednesday, or at least that is what they’re saying. What that means (to us) is that Wednesday could be a very important day in your life. It’s about the national inclusion, the banking system, and all international links. They have got everyone ready with education and cards. The new currency has to be functioning in the communities to make this work. They NEED the lower denominations to be distributed sooner rather than later. So they aren’t saying directly that they will implement the RV on Wednesday, but that is the implication of these articles and announcements.

I am still listening to what they say, and watching what they are doing. I know things are going on in Iraq, with the borders and airspace and some shops being closed since Saturday. What they are saying is that this is in preparation for the election next Saturday. These are the same things they did every time the currency was supposed to be revalued, to make sure currency wasn’t going back and forth. This could all be leading up to the elections? Five people running for office were killed in the last two days… but they have 7,000 people running.

I see a 90% chance of seeing this before the election. Abadi’s numbers are good – over 70% support according to the polls. So he could wait, but then that drags it out even longer. But Alak is saying they could let this go as soon as there is security/stability. I guess we will know by Saturday, no matter what. On this side, they still anticipate this going before Saturday.

We have been doing this for ten years at least. I have always done this call at 10am PST. In that whole ten years, no other ‘gurus’ has put out information until after the TNT call. Let’s help the process along there… We looked up Mtn Goat – an ex-army officer who lives in Colorado – who presents as a woman living in the mountains in Germany where they don’t even have internet! The language being used is different these days, and s/he cusses at all the other dinar gurus. [more of the same] So who the heck knows what’s going on there.

Iraq is putting out information to their own banks, and it’s similar to what we are getting over here. We are not the only ones expecting this before the election.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Ray, you mentioned the timeline to exchange has been shortened now. I am currently living in the Caribbean so will need time to get home to the US when this RV’s…I will need about 5 days…will that allow me enough time to get home for the exchange?
A: No, I didn’t say the timeline had been shortened, just that (in the past) there would be a few days between the RV and when it showed up on Forex. Now it is very likely that as soon as we can go to the bank, it will also be on Forex. It only means there is no longer a window in which to consider our tactics.

Q: After the GCR, I understand how to monitor the updated rates on each currency in the first basket, except for the ZIM. It is my understanding that the ZIM on the Forex is the rate of the current ZIM dollar, not the 2008-2009 hyper-inflated bills we hope to exchange?
[A: Yes.]
Where can we get this knowledge to help us monitor the ZIM rate for potential increases?
A: The Zim rates we give you should be on the bank screens, although we get them directly from the US Treasury. The GCR is real, and these rates are what we are seeing or being told directly.
Also, do you think the ReValuation of the Iranian Rial is being used as a leverage tool in discussions regarding the nuclear deal? If so, could this be the source of any delays? Personally, I hope these negotiations keep the Rial out of the first basket and provides a second opportunity in the next basket. A: This is part of why Iran was added into the RV/GCR. Iran is NOT holding this up.

Q: I would like to know if I can exchange only my dinars and wait a year or two then exchange my other currencies. If just in case I get broke during that time I would learn from my mistakes and then handle well the rest of the currencies.
A: You are already broke, fi that is the way you are thinking. Anyone who wants to hold onto currencies into the future, my first step would be to digitize the currency. [You cannot do that in the US at present.] You could see a nice reward down the road, but digitize it first. Tony: We have been advised where the currency should top out in a year or 18 months. The GCR will not be 1–% complete until 2044. That’s the plan, but we cannot predict the future. I don’t know what will be happening 12-18 months from now. We do know what’s going on that day. Choosing to wait has to be your decision. I do know dollars will be dollars, and I intend to get as many as possible.

Q: When we go to the exchange centers vs. the banks, should we expect to receive the actual rates that are on the screens if we choose, and pay a certain spread fee, or is the buy rate the calculated amount after the spread fee has been applied?
A: The exchange fee is applied after the exchange, because it is a percentage of your total. The spread is not a ‘fee’; it is the difference between the buy and sell rates. You will only be offered the sell rate, because (from the bank’s perspective) you are selling your currency to them. You have to give the bank a reason to giving you a better rate, such as leaving X in the bank for Y months or years. You have to cut a deal that benefits both you and the bank. Not everyone will be able to negotiate – you have to have a certain amount to negotiate with.

Q: Would it still be wise to have separate accounts for each currency?
A: I don’t think it really matters any more, but as it doesn’t cost you anything, why not?

Q: Is the dinar still going to climb 5% a day on ForEx till it hits $7 and then come down 5% a day? A: I believe it may still be the plan to gain in planned steps, but it will probably come down more quickly.
A: We have been told that the PLAN is for dinar to rise to $8; originally, I thought it might go up to $12. It’s not set in stone, and depends on a number of factors like the price of oil, which is going up. Just keep tracking it.

Q: Ray, in light of your “shop around” strategy, I am trying to figure out the details on how to achieve this goal. If the exchange appointment via the 800 number is soon, such as in 12 to 18 hours or less from the time of the call, would we call directly to other banks nearby (such as a local branch of a different bank) and try to make an appointment with them for a time that is before our 800 appointment? Or… ?
A: Sure, all the local banks, but just to find out what the rate is. Then you go to your 800 number appointment knowing what other banks can offer. If you want, you can walk out of your main appointment and negotiate not on rates but on interest rates and perks. If you walk out of one bank and don’t get satisfaction from the second location, go back to the first one – they will still want to deal with all your currency. This is your game to be played your way – if you know and understand that you have the power and control here. You are not at the mercy of anyone if you play your cards right.

Q: With Iraq spending money on almost all of the infrastructure and development, is it fair to think that after this spending slows down.
A: Why would you think that? The RV is what opens the gate for international funds to flow into the country. They need at least 100 billion and they have a four-year plan. The spending isn’t going to slow down any time soon. After they rebuild the country, they will be creating jobs, developing a surplus, and investing in their people.

Q: How much do you think the RV will bring us?
A: We addressed this in the last call.

Q: Last Wednesday you were responding to a question about taxes and made reference to a treaty that specifically states that this exchange will not be taxed. what is the name of that treaty please?
A: We were specifically told by the committee guy and the Treasury NOT to mention the name of the treaty because that is classified.

Q: If WF is the lead bank, what is the other one? Will you still be posting the list of banks that will handle dinar?
A: The lead banks for the Zim are WF and HSBC; for the rest, the lead banks are WF and Bank of America.

Q: Will Canada receive the 800 numbers?
A: Yes. Canada will have two regions that will receive their own 800 numbers. We may have a meet-and-greet there, too.

Q: Any update on Abbot Downing sending out staff to help with exchanges?
A: No.

Q: Three or four years ago, the banks exchanged over 90,000 people. Are they quietly exchanging people again and letting us sit?
A: We are not seeing a lot of people being exchanged now, although I do know someone who exchanged about three weeks ago. It’s a person here or there, not thousands of people like before.

Q: Is there any update on the possible cap on the Zim 100T?
A: No change; take them all in with you. That’s what I would do.

Live questions

865/404 caller: You mentioned that on Wednesday should be the start of the first phase – what is that about, and how many phases are there?

Tony: I don’t know how many phases; I do know they have a four-year plan that they are starting on Wednesday. The main thing is that Iraq has reached stability and security. I assume the RV is a part of that. The Iraqi banks have built up trust in the banking system, with the cards and international credit cards. They cannot make this system unless the lower denominations are distributed as well. On Wednesday they say that they are launching the national development plan. I can only tell you what they are saying; we know from experience that they sometimes announce things after they have already been done, and other times there seem to be delays.

Caller: Do you have a sense of how long it will take for the rates to reach a peak?

Tony: We were told that it would go up 5% per day until they reach the top rate they want to see. You can watch yourself if it goes up 5% or not.

909 caller: What is the latest from your contacts at the CBI?

Tony: I covered it as best I could without giving details because no one else has mentioned it so far.

Caller: On Wednesday you thought it would break by last Sunday, yesterday. Now you are saying you are 90% confident it will happen before next Saturday…

Tony: Last week the banking system was preparing for this to go on Forex. All the banks got linked up together and they could see each other’s screens. On Friday, four more banks were added, and they all thought it would happen Friday evening after the markets closed. That didn’t happen. We keep anticipating based on the movement we can see. Now the banks are saying this should be between now and the 12th. I am getting this from both sides, so I’m feeling good about this. My 90% doesn’t guarantee you anything. We know it’s not going to pop ON Election Day, so I’m thinking by this Friday…

423 caller: I remember you said on Wednesday that the banks all connected that this was unprecedented and that this was going ‘for sure’ by Sunday.

Tony: On Wednesday we were told tit was going on Forex and we would be going to the bank on Thursday. Then on Friday more banks joined in, and we thought we’d go to the banks over the weekend. It still hasn’t happened. At least I am now hearing the same time frame in the US and from Iraq – now that is exciting.

Caller: Will every WF branch know about this? Because they don’t admit it right now.

Tony: Once it goes, they will all know, yes. You can go into the bank, walk up to the teller who said it was a scam, and ask him to pull up your balance. Then say, “the RV is real” and walk out. I’ll let you do that once.

707 caller: How do I find out about these meet-and-greets? I couldn’t register online, and more advance notice would have been helpful.

Tony: It sounds like you had a problem with registration, not with advance notice. We do post about these meetings in the forum. The other meetings we will try to give a bit more notice, as soon as we know the dates. Some things will still be short notice, so be ready. When the green light goes, we will be moving fast.

Caller: In searching for a bank, I’m concerned that WF has had some recent problems and fines. How do we figure out who to use for our exchanges?

Tony: The lead banks have changed over the years, but right now WF and BofA are supposed to be for everyone, while HSBC says it will be a lead bank for the Zim. That’s not the same as knowing which banks are safe. I used to get monthly reports on all the retail banks from the US Treasury, and anyone can sign up for those reports. Are they there to make money? Yes. Are they abusing you in the process? Only you can figure that out. Will they help you? Yes, if you make it clear that otherwise you will not leave your money there, and they will lose their money from the nightly sweeps. Make it clear that if that manager doesn’t work for you as well as the bank, you will look elsewhere. Go to FDIC and look for subscriptions; they will add you to their feed. \

512 caller: Does the spouse still have to sign the NDA? Or can they be put in the box with the other relatives that don’t agree with the NDA?

Tony: I was told I wouldn’t get a dime unless my wife signs the NDA! She is definitely going to sign and then say, “Where’s mine?!” Or you could put the currency in a trust.

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your check or money order to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. You can also find the address at www.tntsuperfantastic.com; click on the Donate button and send your check today.

Closing Statement (Sunny)

Tony . . .What can I tell you I haven’t already said. There is information out there. A projected day. A 48 hour period that looks most promising based on things seen in their system. Can’t promise you anything. Alak could have waited until next week saying ‘stability and security.’ He could have waited until next week after the vote. Why doing it here before the vote? Leading up to something? Wait and see. We know this thing is almost over. I’m going with the positive, positive, right up to the 12th. As of right now, looks like this is going down before the vote.

Ray . . .Everyone enjoy your Monday. The minute something pops we’ll be right back on to make you aware of it. (played “I Believe.”)

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum