Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof"

Go down

Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" Empty Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof"

Post by RamblerNash Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:43 am

For a number of years now, Hobie at RumorMills has been posting Jerzy's emails that are sent to him and making the claim that there is no proof one way or another if what Jerzy is telling the truth or not.

Hobie wrote:Hi, folks - 

It's simple, really. Smile Once a person has said, "I, the writer of this email, do not believe what Zap is saying, and I think, therefore, that the whole thing must be a scam," there's not much more that can be said on the matter. There's no evidence, one way or the other. There's only individual discernment, perception, and opinion. 

--hobie

http://www.oom2.com/t53016-office-of-proofness-zap-jerzy-the-solution-is-at-hand-3-ooops

Hobie should ask Deborah...er...Susan about her tree falling incident. He has her contact info...

http://www.oom2.com/t46916-e-mail-from-zap-a-tree-with-no-partridge-wait-until-you-get-a-load-of-what-they-are-shoveling-now

2017:

Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" Screen67
Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" Screen68

2008:

Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" Screen69

Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" Screen70

2012:

Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" Screen71

Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" Screen72

Can Hobie see the forest through the trees yet? Ah...The un-fallen ones...

Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" 2961306396 

Office of PROOFness - Jerzy/ZAP "Hobie Wants Proof" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum