Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 4/26/18

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  4/26/18 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 4/26/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:58 am

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  4/26/18 Bruce_11

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, APRIL 26, 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. This is a real interesting time for us because you guys know that realistically everything wrapped up 15 minutes before the Big Call last Tuesday night with the IMF meeting in Washington DC. That was significant which was supposed to be 3 days turned into 5 full days. They did reach an agreement. They reached a consensus. We were in the opinion things were really going to start happening for us shortly thereafter. IN a very real sense I believe things were put into motion after they reach consensus after 6pm last Tuesday evening. Seeing that and trying to find out where we fit into this next information that I am getting today throughout the afternoon and into the evening so far tonight and I will probably get more after the call which is usually the case.

Bruce: What is going on that I can mention as I did last Tuesday one thing that is interesting is remember I told you about the Qi cards that were issued to Iraqi citizens to receive their portion of the oil revenue or profits on. That is a new card, brand new just issued and they could be activated as early as this afternoon and were in many cases activated. They were also told those cards would be available with funds starting Saturday. I think that is big with the fact not only they were activated today but also they will have funds available starting Saturday. No particular time, but on Saturday. That is really good piece of news we got today.

Bruce: The other thing is which is really important, yesterday 750 representatives of Abbott Downing which is the highest end form of wealth management services Wells Fargo has under a separate name called Abbott Downing. That was the name of the stage coach in the old days. You know the logo for Wells Fargo is the stage coach. They have Abbott Downing as the high end wealth advisor company. That company to play in that arena you had to have a net worth of at least 50 million dollars. That was then. This is now. I have a feeling this is now level entry could be significantly higher. I would think it would be. Yesterday 750 representatives of Abbott Downing were relocated or shipped to various parts of the country to help with not only with Wells Fargo banks, but also banks that need additional help management staff at the highest levels. That is a pretty big shift. When you think personnel with Abbot that have been transferred, flying into new cities, putting them into hotels, covering their meals, all of that, the next 6 days starting today, that is not cheap to even do that. What does that tell you of our proximity? What does that tell you about our possibilities the fact that this top level financial arm in terms of wealth management for Wells Fargo is on the move? I think it is huge personally.

Bruce: Now beyond that everything we are hearing is pointing toward a release of just let’s just call it release codes that need to be accepted in the system to be able to function and I believe in additionally to release the funds being held by the Pay Masters to pay out the groups specially Tier 3, core groups, and others. I believe that is the first real step that needs to take place. I am hearing time frames for this. I am hearing very strong things about the weekend. It wouldn’t be surprising to me if this were to go down for us before the end of the month which is Monday, April 30th. In addition to that we heard and there is a lot of consensus for the weekend, I have to tell you. I heard it word different ways today, but I hear we are on track for this to be a very big weekend. Now, I do not want to over blow it, but I feel really good about it.

Bruce: The other thing is one of our largest Humanitarian funding sources got word that they would be able to distribute funds starting Tuesday. Well Tuesday is May 1st also known as May Day. May Day is also an important day in China, and in the Middle East. It really starts at midnight on Sunday night. We believe we should be in good shape according to what we are hearing about May Day and about the Humanitarian Funding source that is not only going to be receiving additional funds Tuesday, but also be able to disburse their first funds out for projects on Tuesday. For that to occur on Tuesday, May 1st, we have to be already initiated, done to what we are doing with toll free numbers. So I feel good about the proximity where we are, the movement that is taking place, the additional Qi cards for Iraq, and it is just seemingly coming together since the IMF meeting wrapped up last Tuesday night.

Bruce: I am sure there is more I can bring, it is hard to bring out specific details. I am hearing from financial people all over the country that are connected to us through various sources indicating time frames. Some are 48 hours, some are 60 hours, but all points to this coming to a logically reasonable conclusion over the weekend. Thank you to all the listeners on the Big Call. Thank you Sue, Bob, Pastor Steven, and everyone in Big Call Country out there. Thank you for staying in tune with us and we will talk with you as soon as we can. Good night Everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum