Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat   4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat   4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat   4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat   4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat   4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat   4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat 4/25/18

Go down

Mountain Goat   4/25/18 Empty Mountain Goat 4/25/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:14 am

April 25, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

I read the "Gurus" news to get a sense of what foolishness they are now pumping. I realized these scams a long time ago. Sometimes I'll quickly get into t a forum and look around to see what they say and it's always the same thing – RV today, everyday / any day, going to the banks on Monday, bla, bla, bla….. I believe Abadi when he says "after the election." We will see the project to delete the zeros. This is all I need to know... Why waste my time and your time with all this other nonsense? Why go down all these needless rabbit holes or chasing our tail?

It seems many of these gurus already have a predetermined idea of an imminent RV, then they try to back into data (any data) to support it. This is not a TRUTHFUL journalistic approach and the results are always going to be the same, regardless of what the FACTS are given us. So these idiots do not give you a LOGICAL approach to this entire RV saga. This is why they are always telling you every weekend to look for the RV, then nothing every happens. Get it?

So where are we really? We are kind of in a waiting mode for the next couple weeks to see how this election all shakes out on May 12th.

During this time I will continue to bring you articles of interest. We know Iraq is ramping up seriously for the 2018-2022 Development & Reconstruction Plan. They are having yet another Investment conference and its this week. This time it is in Iraq. Remember they have had many of these conferences and seminars over the years and so they probably will have many more, even after they reinstate their currency.

I can assure you that Haider al-Abadi has a very good opportunity to get re-elected. If he does, we are going to see Iraqi just take off during the rest of 2018 and into 2019.

More news….

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION FOR MNT GOAT?

I also think perhaps this would be an excellent time to solicit any QUESTIONS from my readers. I will try to answer all your questions.

Any question or statement that does not meet the guidelines will be ignored. Sorry!

Rules for Questions:

1. Must be constructive so everyone can learn

2. No newbie type questions (such as about a lop, etc) I will ignore

3. Only 1 question per person

4. No GCR or New Republic bullshit

5. No Dong or ZIM questions

More news….

What really bothers me is when I hear statements from …guess who?

Yes, the TNT jerk again Tony. He really gets my goat because he sits on his almighty TNT thrown, all knowing and luved and worshiped by his congregation. Oh – he is a sweet talker. Well here’s more TRUTH about your almighty sweet talking Tony.

He was asked on his last Q& A conference call, the difference between a reinstatement and revaluation and how it would affect the Iraqi dinar. His answer was appalling for someone who claims to have studied this so much. Even this simple question he could not clearly answer correctly. So, let me now clarify for everyone.

The CBI absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt will first “reinstate” the Iraqi dinar. I don’t care if it is done weeks or days prior to our international rate showing up on FOREX. The FACT is the Iraqi dinar currently is on a program de facto peg with the US dollar. The only way they can get out of this is to reinstate it. There is absolutely NO OTHER WAY! Get it? So it’s a moot point to argue if the horse or the cart will come first. We all know how it has to work.

How can you “revalue” a currency when it is not even yet a tradable currency? You tell me cause I don’t know. The banks are merely selling and buying currency once again NOT trading it. Get it?

Technically Iraq is still in a “closed economy” because they have not yet crossed over and regained their sovereign currency. Having a sovereign currency is the main point of being a “fully” sovereign nation. So why has Iraq not completed getting back online with their currency?

The CBI just recently told us the “project to delete the zeros” is completed. So we know this is not the holdup. What can it be?

They told us they plan to do it right after the elections on May 12th.

What the hell else do want to know? Just like I have been telling you all along that the CBI will keep the citizens fully informed of the process, and they have done so.

It is only idiots, like TNT Tony, who want to once again convince everyone he is so smart and has to take it to the next level, a place where it seldom needs to go. I swear this guy has been misinterpreting the data all along. First, he can’t be bothered to read and study the articles from the news media in Iraq. Now since he returned from his stay at the luxury pen state hotel, he now decided to finally follow the real news, that of the articles. But how do you play catch up for 10 years of news you missed?

This has caused everyone much pain and suffering over these last 10 years for all his listeners.

So Tony’s answer only shows his ignorance in this entire process of what must take place. I also want to add that since the reinstatement is just bringing the currency back online to the currency exchanges, that the CBI is free to request a revaluation anytime they see fit afterwards. They DO NOT have to wait 90 days. Also in this situation, as in others, even it the 90 day rule did apply, the IMF could also waiver and probably would in this case.

So, tell me this them. I wrote up a Special Editions clearly outlining what did take place with the Kuwaiti dinar RV back in the early 1990’s. Did you read it?

I can see Tony didn’t read it. In my research I found that Kuwait also reinstated their dinar and did NOT DO ANY REVALUATION at all. Why does everyone keep using this as an example to follow for Iraq. If you read my special edition you will clearly see that these are two very different situations. But Tony and others persist on using Kuwait as the basis for their discussion on this Iraq RV topic.

The FACT is the rate of the Kuwait dinar rose quickly due to pure speculation on the open currency exchanges. Get it? It did not RV under a high rate. It peaked on a free float, the IMF shut it down and then let the rate settle down to what it is today…the nominal market rate of about 3.35ish.

This probably what will also happen in Iraq and the CBI already told us they “fully” intend to put the Iraqi dinar on a float and peg it to the SDR basket of 5 global currencies. So, I sincerely hope TNT Tony and these other idiots are reading my post today and are learning something. Somebody has to tell the TRUE story since they won’t.

I have also written “Special Editions” on the History of the Iraqi Dinar and the Zimbabwe ZIM Scam as well as many others. I take the time to write these to educate you since it all interconnects with what is really going on and to help you fully understand. This RV Saga is much more that simply a date and a rate.

To find all the Special Editions simply type in “special edition” in the search argument and hit enter. They will all list for you. Scroll down and find the one you want to read.

More news….

Bet you didn’t realize Frank26 has a favorite song. Do you know it? It’s called the Hokey Pokey. Can you dance it with him? It’s a bit complicated for him but he’s learning it slowly. I provided a link for you with music to follow along with Frankie as he too dances it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6j7dNraM_k

Just so you know this was his intel for Monday’s conference call.

Okay so I might be slightly off a bit, but I’m VERY, VERY CLOSE.

Hey Frankie- what color shirt are you wearing today?

More news…..

Parliament Speaker Saleem al-Jubouri called for activating measures to support the development of the private sector and small enterprises.

Al-Jubouri said during his meeting with the dignitaries and members of the Al-Bumfrjj tribe in Baghdad the need to focus on the service reality of the capital Baghdad and the rest of the provinces and work to solve the problems of unemployment and improve the living conditions of citizens.

Jabouri pointed to the important clan role in maintaining the security of the country and confronting the criminal gangs, in addition to protecting the citizens and supporting the security forces in achieving stability.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

NEW ELECTRONIC SYSTEM TO SPEED UP IRAQI ELECTION RESULTS: ELECTIONS CHIEF

Reuters: (4/23/18)

(Reuters) - A NEW ELECTRONIC SYSTEM WILL DELIVER THE RESULTS OF IRAQ'S UPCOMING NATIONAL ELECTION WITHIN HOURS OF POLLS CLOSING, the country's chief electoral officer said, a marked improvement from previous years when it took weeks to announce the outcome.

Iraqis head to the polls on May 12 and will be using an electronic voting system for the first time.

"THE RESULTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN HOURS, NOT DAYS," Riyadh al-Badran, the Chief Electoral Officer of the Independent High Electoral Commission, said in a Reuters interview at the commission's headquarters in Baghdad.

"We will have results that accurately reflect the will of the voters," Badran said, adding that the new system significantly limits the possibilities of voter fraud.

The upcoming election will be the fourth held since the fall of Saddam Hussein after the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in 2003. More than 24 million of Iraq's 37 million people are eligible to vote next month. Iraqi authorities hope to avoid the political tension caused by delays in reporting the results in previous elections. Under the new system, which replaces the ink-stained fingers indicating who voted that became a symbol of post-Saddam democracy, Iraqi voters will insert ID cards into a machine which will link them to individual ballots using machine-readable codes. After voters mark the ballots, they put them into a scanner that will tally and record results.

The commission has been educating voters and training poll workers to familiarize them with it, said Badran, who gave Reuters correspondents a demonstration of the process.

Baghdad awarded Korean company Miru Systems a $135 million contract for the system, which includes around 70,000 devices to be used across the country, Badran said.

Aid groups have expressed concern that a system that relies on identity cards could make it difficult to vote for people displaced by the war to recapture territory from the Islamic State group.

Islamic State, which captured nearly a third of Iraq's territory in 2014, was largely defeated in Iraq last year. But more than 2.3 million Iraqis - mostly Sunni Muslim Arabs, a minority in Iraq - are still internally displaced. Many lost or abandoned their identity documents during their flight.

Badran said displaced Iraqis with voting cards from previous elections can use them to vote. Those who are living in camps and have no cards will also be given other ways to prove their identities and get permission to vote.

"The commission has a special concern for this issue," said Badran, who said fair representation was important so that parliament reflects Iraq society.

There are nearly 7,000 candidates running for 329 seats in 18 provinces using Iraq's proportional representation system.

Iraqis abroad will be able to vote in 19 countries, including the United States, Britain and Canada.

CONSTRUCTING A NEW US CONSULATE IN ERBIL

(Mnt Goat – Again I am saying the US is in Iraq to stay for a very long time. Why two consulates in Iraq?)

ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) – The US Ambassador to Iraq, Douglas Silliman, along with the Kurdistan Region’s Prime Minister, Nechirvan Barzani, on Monday announced the start of constructing a new US Consulate in the capital of the semi-autonomous region.

In a statement delivered at a ceremony in Erbil, Barzani said that the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) welcomes the construction of the compound, one of the largest in the world, and that “it is a sign of US confidence and trust in the Kurdistan Region, now and in its future.”

He mentioned that the project is an indicator that Washington wants to develop its diplomatic relations with the Kurdistan Region, “within the framework of federal Iraq.“

“We hope [the construction of a new compound for the US Consulate] will lead to an important, strategic, and long-term partnership with the Kurdistan Region,“ Barzani stated.

FORUM OF INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN BAGHDAD ON THURSDAY

Baghdad –

The National Investment Authority announced the participation of 650 foreign companies in the forum of investment opportunities in Baghdad on Thursday.

"The forum will be an opportunity for investment and reconstruction in Iraq," said Dr. Sami al-Araji, head of the committee.

Araji said that "the forum will witness the participation of about 650 companies and businessmen from 17 Arab and foreign countries."

He added that "the work of the forum will include an exhibition for 30 companies, and will see the signing of memorandums of understanding and contracts for projects that have been agreed upon since the Kuwait Conference so far."

NEXT THURSDAY WILL SEE A FORUM FOR BUSINESSMEN

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-Alak said on Tuesday that the government will discuss with the businessmen the investment opportunities offered at the Kuwait International Conference to advance development.

Al-Alak said during the ceremony to hand over the first building of Al-Zuhour residential complex that "next Thursday will see a forum for businessmen, during which the government will discuss through the Investment Authority the investment opportunities offered at the Kuwait International Conference to Advance Development, including (18) The country's provinces and all (25) thousand housing units in all the provinces of the country. "

Al-Alaq stressed on "the serious endeavor to solve the housing crisis suffered by Iraq due to the increasing population and the inability of citizens, especially those with limited income to own their own housing units."

Al-Alaq opened the Baghdad Flowers Complex to deliver the keys to the first architecture to the registrars, in the presence of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance and Chairman of the Baghdad Investment Authority.

CURRENCY AUCTION FRAUD IS WASTING LARGE SUMS OF CENTRAL BANK

(Mtn Goat – so it seems now every week we are getting yet another article on the currency auction corruption and how it is causing billions of wasted money from the CBI. So here is this week’s version. Folks – they must stop these auctions and do it very soon. They must do it for many reasons:

1. Iraq now claims to be “fully” sovereign nation so why are they still toting the line and harboring these old 2003 UN sanction rules with their currency?

2. They need a sovereign currency to trade freely {eliminate all trade barriers}

3. Potential investors coming into Iraq are demanding it

4. Stopping the auctions will eliminate billions of wasted money from the CBI

5. Able to end this phase of banking corruption and finally put these politicians in jail where they belong)

The Parliamentary Investment and Economic Committee attributed Wednesday the decline in the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar in the local markets to the security stability and the rise in international oil prices, pointing out that the precautionary measures taken by the Central Bank on the currency auction stopped the waste of large amounts.

Najeeb Najib, a member of the committee, said in a statement that "the rise in oil prices and the increase in foreign exchange reserves at the Central Bank, as well as the end of the war on the criminal and security stability is the most important factors stabilizing the dollar exchange against the dinar."

"The precautionary measures taken by the Central Bank in cooperation with international regulators on the transparency of the auction of currency and control of funds stopped the waste of large amounts were going in favor of the senior corrupt."

"The Central Bank of Iraq set the official exchange rate of 1200 dinars per dollar during the budget and if the rise will bear the state additional financial burdens can not be easily compensated."

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Mountain Goat   4/25/18 31252884_617483138587082_3981933191656112128_n
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum