Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Implement and Implementation" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Implement and Implementation" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Implement and Implementation" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Implement and Implementation" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Implement and Implementation" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Implement and Implementation" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Implement and Implementation" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Implement and Implementation" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Implement and Implementation" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Implement and Implementation" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Implement and Implementation" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Implement and Implementation" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Implement and Implementation" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Implement and Implementation" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Implement and Implementation" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Implement and Implementation" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Implement and Implementation" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Implement and Implementation" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Implement and Implementation" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Implement and Implementation" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Implement and Implementation" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/22/18

Go down

"Implement and Implementation" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/22/18 Empty "Implement and Implementation" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/22/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:25 am

KTFA

Iobey777 » April 22nd, 2018

Greetings Walkingstick here's praying that you have found that article we seek!! Blessings to you, Sir!

Walkingstick » April 22nd, 2018

Good afternoon.....No need, to seek... there, will be... a, massive (media campaign).....

Frank26 » April 22nd, 2018

A REALLY BIG ONE !!!

Don961 » April 22nd, 2018

The media blitz should/will not be easy to miss ... like a bright beacon ... imo .... thank you

Agreed, their... will be, no question/s ...

MilitiaMan » April 22nd, 2018

Thank you Sir! This is a time for to be Focused and not to be disheartened or worried. The writing is on the wall and the word of the day imo is IMPLEMENTATION.. ~ MM

Yep... like a media campaign.. Focused, targeted and measured..

Frank26 » April 22nd, 2018

WALKINGSTICK .................... I AM REALLY TRYING TO SHUT UP ........... BUT THIS IS STARTING TO GET RIDICULOUS

Catone » April 22nd, 2018

So am I enjoying it....andddd
These from last thread....

35 -INSTALLMENT LOANS

38 -Iraqi/Japanese bank cooperation

86 -Deposits of monies in all banks, not mattresses

92 -IMF tells AMF currencies interactive throughout all 22 members

153 -Surplus ends budget deficit and adds 10B to reserves at CBI

159 -Abadi has another term (if it's in print, it already happened...)

Additionally, theres's another article, apparently new, but as last week dated 2017 ...could these be silent, yet salient numbers acting as some kind of code?

Best I can do birddogggin' and/or hawkin',lol

Peace out, catone

Iobey777 » April 22nd, 2018

YES!!! Love it!! and just as I said, the words IMPLEMENT and IMPLEMENTATION are showing up everywhere!! They ARE doing it and soon the whole world will see and talk about it!! edit ***So...if they began in January..didn't I read recently that it may take up to four months to complete? I may have misunderstood... So we really could be very near the completion date...all IMO!

Well better late than never in implementing right? lol . Lets not forget the recent WB implementations, the GOI banknote law yesterday, abadi telling the world effectively he started the reconstruction, construction, investments and Paying salaries, borders, etc.. ~ MM..

13 billion dollars increase in the capital of the World Bank

23/4/2018 12:00 am
WASHINGTON (Reuters)

World Bank shareholders have approved a $ 13 billion increase in paid-up capital to boost China's share but with reforms to the lending system raising the borrowing costs of the higher middle-income countries, including China. The bank said the plan would raise total loans to about $ 80 billion in fiscal year 2019 from about $ 59 billion last year to an average of about $ 100 billion by 2030.

The bank's chairman, Jim Young-kim, told reporters during the Spring Meetings of the IMF and World Bank "We have raised the World Bank's capacity more than twice," he said. "It's a huge vote of confidence, but the expectations are huge."

The hard-earned capital increase under initial resistance from the Trump administration adds $ 7.5 billion to the paid-up capital of the concessional lending arm of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD).

IFC, which provides loans on commercial terms, earns $ 5.5 billion in paid up capital.

The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development has agreed to amend its lending rules to charge higher fees than high-income developing countries to discourage over-borrowing.

The bank was charging the same fees to all borrowers and US Treasury officials complained that it was lending too much to China and other emerging markets.

US Treasury Secretary Stephen Menuchin said earlier that he supported the increase in capital because of the reforms involved; the previous increase was the capital of the World Bank in 2010. link

Samson » April 22nd, 2018

Arab states end regional payment settlement mechanism

22nd April, 2018

Arab countries have finalized plans to set up an independent payment system across the region after high compliance costs and global banks have reduced their activities to undermine existing arrangements

Correspondent banks currently make the most payments and settlements among Arab countries and act as agents for foreign institutions that have no actual presence in a country
US and European banks' tightening in recent years has increased the cost of anti-money laundering, while some banks have moved out of the market to focus on more profitable sectors

The Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) said on Sunday its board had approved the creation of an independent regional entity to settle payments among the 22 member states

The fund did not specify when the new mechanism would start, but Bank officials had earlier expected it to start operating in 2020

The capital of the new entity, which is supported by Arab banks, will be $ 100 million and owned by the Arab Monetary Fund

The new entity aims to support the use of local currencies in the settlement process between Arab countries as well as major international currencies, the IMF said LINK

####################

Arab Monetary Fund announces the establishment of a regional entity to settle payments between the 22 countries

2nd April, 2018

The Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) announced on Sunday that its board of directors has approved the establishment of an independent regional entity to settle payments among the 22 member states.

Arab countries have ended plans to set up an independent payment system across the region after high compliance costs and global banks have reduced their activities to undermine existing arrangements.

Correspondent banks currently handle most of the payments and settlements among Arab countries and act as agents for foreign institutions that have no actual presence in a country.
US and European banks' tightening in recent years has increased the cost of anti-money laundering, while some banks have moved out of the market to focus on more profitable sectors.

The fund did not specify a timing for the new mechanism to start, but Bank officials had earlier expected it to start operating in 2020. The capital of the new entity, backed by Arab banks, would be $ 100 million and owned by the Arab Monetary Fund.

The new entity aims to support the use of local currencies in the settlement process between Arab countries as well as major international currencies. LINK

I am bringing this forward as WS set the stage yesterday. This above and below is a theme that is in essence not from only what has been done, what is presently being done, but also, for the what the future will tell us that is to be an ongoing process in regard to finance locally, regionally and internationally.

Lets not forget the order in which the meetings took place with Alak in recent past.

Jordan, Tunisia, Jordan, then the EU. All in regard to finance. All now done and approved.. Oh buddy.. lol Oh, throw in the LAW on currency banknote" acceptance of all notes", not just the current ones.. ~ MM

....Iraq looks forward to benefiting from the world's financial experiences

active mobility witnessed by the financial sector locally, regionally and internationally for the development of work joints and the development of banking products required by the economy awaits a major work stage represents the banking sector cornerstone of this activity.

The banking sector continues to experience regional experiences that have been highly successful in the field of finance. The visit of the delegation of Islamic banks in Iraq was positive within Bahrain and its financial and Arab institutions based in Manama during an intensive program organized by the Association of Iraqi Banks. ​

Development plans

The Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Ali Tariq said: "The plans for the development of the Iraqi financial sector require cooperation with regional and international counterpart institutions and stand at their successful experiences and benefit from them and the transfer of the banking sector to a new stage where openness to the world will increase knowledge and work to adopt systems that make Iraq is a competitor to the countries of the region and the world in banking services, especially that the training plans adopted by the Association and the competent institutions have created competencies capable of mastering advanced technology ».

World banks offer more than 120 products to beneficiaries at different levels, companies and individuals, and perform the work in a field and through personal electronic devices.

Prospects for cooperation

"The delegation of Islamic banks in Iraq, which ended his visit to Bahrain recently, came out with positive results, several of which are the opening of new cooperation prospects, and this in itself will benefit from the contact with banks with sophisticated systems, especially that the other side recognizes the importance of Iraq on the arena of the international economy» . Iraqi banks provide about 15 banking products to their public, and thus need to develop their systems in line with developments in the international financial sector.

"The visit has witnessed the introduction of eight Iraqi Islamic banks requesting membership of the General Council of Banks and Islamic Financial Institutions in a move to open up to the financial institutions, banking and global, and to establish their presence in the Council, with the aim of starting with advanced levels of cooperation and support the Iraqi banking sector.

A memorandum of understanding was signed between the Association of Private Banks of Iraq and the Association of Banks of Bahrain with the aim of activating cooperation and providing facilities for Iraqi banks and the second with the General Council of Banks and Islamic Financial Institutions. The Association also prepared a long-term memorandum of understanding with the Bahrain Institute for Banking and Financial Training next period. Developmental mutations in turn between the Director of Training and Management Association in Ahmed al - Hashemi said «regional and international mobility is a necessity, especially that Iraq was cut off from the world for a long period of banking services through which large developmental mutations».

Hashemi added that «the visit revealed to the delegation the extent of aspiration of Bahraini banks, which have advanced mechanisms to work to the coming period, and the possibility of benefiting from the Bahraini experience in the field of training.

And administration}. Hashemi pointed out that «the visit strengthened confidence between the two sides, where can be achieved prospects for cooperation between the two sides in the desire to do so between the two sides, and look forward to the parties to strengthen cooperation to the benefit of both.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/Article.....155889

The way your bring in the past tense is always very welcoming to say the least, WS.

It reeks of the completion of things of importance, necessity and benefits. The witnessing of something is from a perspective that was in process and now done not only locally, regionally but, internationally as well.

Internationalism represents Article 8 acceptance imo. Thus, the training and expertise required to maintain and manage the new systems is going to be an on going part of Article 8 in conjunction with other members that are in similar circumstance and will also benefit, as noted by the memorandum of understanding with Iraq, APB, ABB and the IFA all apparently apart of a General Council of Banks and Islamic Financial Insitutions.. ...

The move up is very telling me that there is MR being completed and at the threshold. imo ~ 04/21/2018 MM

Rommy » April 22nd, 2018

To your point MM ... In My Opinion, The World Bank sometimes seems like a cliche but one look at this list and one realizes just how big it truly is. Surely many members are aware of and have been maneuvering and preparing for the Iraq RI.

World Bank: Proactive work in crisis areas

22/4/2018 12:00 am

Dr.. Magda Salman Mohammed *

It is certain that Iraq has been subjected to the worst barbaric attack in history by gangs, "Da'ash" terrorist, which occupied a number of cities and provinces of Iraq, and caused demographic changes and tampering with the capabilities, infrastructure and human of those cities.

The extent of the devastation and its dimensions outweigh the scale of natural disasters because it targeted human beings and the meaning of humanity. In this atmosphere of rapid developments, ways must be found to re-evaluate the risks to human security and freedom and the need to confront them through social policies and effective development programs, taking into consideration that the chances of any The potential outcomes in implementing these policies will depend on their comprehensiveness, their relevance to the reality, their reaching the target groups, and their integration with other societal variables through the reconstruction and rehabilitation of the infrastructure in an effort to restore life to what it was, A terrorist from a terrorist organization.

After the strategy

The World Bank's presence as the first and foremost international economic institution with the Iraqi government was a loan for the reconstruction and rehabilitation of projects with strategic dimension in the cities of Iraq affected by terrorist operations through the Emergency Development Program (ODP), which was prepared within five weeks and is the fastest loan by the World Bank To support the emergency situation in Iraq, was signed in mid-2015 and the value of 350 million US dollars, including the first seven liberated areas and witnessed security stability and a remarkable return of the displaced, in the provinces of Salah al-Din (Durr, science, Tikrit, Dhuluiya, Diyala), the great Jalawla, (Within four sectors) DONC / water / health / roads, bridges / municipalities) implement projects relevant ministries Sectors.
Re-weld

The contract included the processing of transformers, power stations, poles and wires for power lines, as well as the reconstruction of roads and bridges within the national network such as the Haruniya bridge, the Narien bridge in Diyala, the Dhuluiya bridge, the Shishin bridge in Salah al-Din, the Naft Khanna-Khoknein road and the Imam Wiss road in Diyala, North of Baghdad, which means strengthening communication between the residents of these provinces, internally and externally with other provinces of Iraq, where it is a key building blocks in the re-weaving in the Iraqi society, as well as the processing of various mechanisms in the water sector, such as pelvic cars for the transfer of potable water and special mechanisms

(20) projects specialized in the processing and rehabilitation of water plants and liquidation projects in three governorates (Diyala, Salah al-Din, Anbar), and the Ministry of Water and Sewage, Each of these projects includes a group within the targeted areas and areas, some of which have achieved good achievements and some are still in the process of being analyzed.

Among the plans (25) bridges in the provinces, the plan entered into with the liberation of those areas completed (11) bridges in Salahuddin, Diyala, Anbar and Mosul.
Shopping Center

And with the continued liberalization of 2016 to include Anbar province in Ramadi, one of the largest districts in the province in terms of area (7639) km 2. And the population density (500) thousand people and includes three areas composed of population communities of 20 cities, where the bank directed towards the reconstruction of three bridges important and vital linking the center of Ramadi, where health and educational services and commercial centers of the communities of the judiciary, bridge Omar bin Abdul Aziz, Which was completed in February and officially opened by the beneficiaries and facilitated the movement of more than half a million citizens in the province Anbar
The World Bank returned in mid-2017 and immediately announced the liberation of Mosul to provide supplementary contractual plans for projects worth another $ 400 million and to enter other sectors within its ministry (Education / Transport / Water Resources / Agriculture) in an effort to accelerate the reconstruction of Mosul and the regions And the development of other sectors. The importance of dealing with the loan of the World Bank does not lie in the amount of the loan as much as the importance of the mechanism of implementation that is transparent, accurate and real appreciation of the need.

(3.5) million people

The World Bank was not far from the city of Nineveh - Mosul when liberated at the beginning of July, the second province of Iraq in terms of population density (3.5) million people spread over an area (33000) km square, was a race to restore life to that city, In the population component, which is characterized by the presence of the Tigris River divided into two halves of the right coast where the centers of commercial and medical services, housing and the left side where the centers of population and urban centers and government departments and the University of Mosul.

He supported the reconstruction of three bridges temporarily to ensure the quick return of life, including the second Muthanna bridge on the Khosr River and the fourth bridge linking the two parts of the city of Mosul and facilitate the transfer of hundreds of people between the two sides to reach their jobs. As he managed during a record period to complete the reconstruction of the first and oldest bridge, which is the iron bridge and with utmost accuracy while preserving the original shape of the bridge, which is one of the important landmarks of the city and connects the right coast on the left, which contributes to the return of life to the right coast and stability and help the displacement of displaced and return To the outskirts of the old city, which eases the crisis of the camps and the economic and social pressure that weighs the state budget.

The participation of the World Bank in the preparation of the Kuwait International Conference for the Reconstruction of Iraq through the study of the assessment of damages and needs in cooperation with the Ministry of Planning - a role in shedding light on the magnitude of damage in the affected provinces and has been presented to the international community at the conference and through it was To assess the extent of damage and to estimate the real financial costs of the reconstruction process in the provinces affected by terrorist operations.

Consultant Communication Fund Reconstruction link

Quote: "President of the Council of Ministers Dr. Al-Abadi visits the family of the martyr, General al-Anbar, former chief of police at his home, who was martyred by terrorism. His Lordship also visited the family of Sheikh Mahmud Obaid and Freih al-Alwani at his home, which killed five members of his family during their fight against ISIS terrorist gangs.:

"PM Al-Abadi arrives in Anbar province"

So we see the significance of the Reconstruction, construction and investments, and it leads directly to the World Bank via Iraq... Trump spoke to Abadi of the aforementioned in pink and add in the Borders to be secured (read Syria being pounded by Iraq with help, wink) . It is all about timing. The recent Turkmenistan model talks about all of this in terms of the IMF's authority in such successful matters. imo I would say that clearly the mechanisms are in place and underway, just as the Truman is heading to Syria or well the Mediterranean anyway .. ~ MM

Iobey777 » April 22nd, 2018

Hmmm....the words IMPLEMENT and IMPLEMENTATION are showing up again today! I like it!! So now, let's see the RATE you are using to do this! C'mon....you can do it! Bring that baby to the showroom and highlight it!!We are ready for fireworks!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum