Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Note" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Note" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Note" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Note" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Note" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Note" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Note" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Note" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Note" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Note" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Note" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Note" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Note" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Note" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Note" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Note" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Note" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Note" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Note" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Note" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Note" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/21/18

Go down

"Note" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/21/18 Empty "Note" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/21/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:06 am

KTFA

Walkingstick » April 21st, 2018

Of Rafidain Bank brings news to the education staff

23 minutes ago

Al-Rafidain Bank announced on Saturday the launch of a new payment of five million dinars to the staff of the Directorate of Education Rusafa first and second and the first.

"A new batch of five million dinars has been disbursed to 4,580 employees from the departments of education of Karkh Al-Awla and Al-Rasafa first and second," the bank's information office said in a statement.

He explained that the payment was made through the employee's electronic card after informing him by text message on his phone informing him of the possibility of receiving the advance through his electronic card, which was filled with the amount of the financial advance.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/e2a04231-7414-45c8-8c11-a46cb9d66319

GigiSarah » April 21st, 2018

IMO This is another article to prove what has been taught. The use of text messages, that is huge. This is one of the ways to inform and educate the people. COME ON!! Text messages. So much behind this article.Thank you WS!!!

Samson » April 21st, 2018

Efforts to activate the transport agreements between Iraq and Jordan

21st April, 2018

Jordanian Minister of Transport Walid al-Masri said on Saturday (April 21, 2018) that his Iraqi counterpart Kazem al-Hamami will send a technical delegation during the coming period to activate a number of agreements on land, air and skiing transport between the two countries.

Al-Masri said in a statement that Al-Hamami suggested that the Jordanian side should ship the goods through the air, especially the shipment of livestock, which would be cheaper.

Al-Masri expressed Jordan's readiness to make Aqaba a gateway to Iraq.

Al-Masri added that the Iraqi Minister of Transport proposed on the Jordanian side to link the Jordanian national railway, which will be put soon with Iraq, to ​​strengthen the transport fleet between the two countries. He pointed out that all proposals between the two countries are in the process of technical studies. LINK

Batman80 » April 21st, 2018

Thanks for all of your hard work Samson! Tie this in along with what Walking Stick posted about Rafidain Bank Employees getting paid $5 million dinars.... C'mon ATM's in Jordan & Iraq, ACTIVATE!!!

Don961 » April 21st, 2018

The National Program for Economic Reform will win the elections

Samir Al Nusairi *

On May 12 voters will go to the polls to elect Iraq's leaders for the next four years. The Iraqi people will follow up and monitor the election programs of the blocs and parties that announced their participation in the upcoming parliamentary elections.

The most important programs that the people will be interested in. I think it will be the basis for winning the elections because the sound economic approach will achieve stability, security, security, sovereignty and reconstruction and thus the welfare of society .

In light of the political, security and economic conditions that our country is currently experiencing, especially the suffering of the turbulent economic reality and the financial crisis, which have clearly affected the implementation of the plans of the government and the private sector to contribute to economic development as this crisis causes the current and future repercussions and the apparent failure to create new economic resources and weakness Economic planning and the continuation of the deficit from year to year in public budgets because of the lack of cash reserves in the time of abundance in oil prices because of the lack of a national fund to save and mismanagement of public funds .

In addition to the confusion of the economic vision deep in the background and the reality of the Iraqi economy rent and the migration of national capital abroad because of subjective and subjective conditions

Many questions raised by the economic reality during the period (2003) until the present time, which led to structural and structural imbalances in the economy made the experts and researchers and those concerned with the economic issue in front of the confusion in determining the paths of the Iraqi economy and to any horizon is the most important and obvious confusion in all The economic sectors, although all these sectors of agriculture and industry, oil and finance, construction, reconstruction and services have been drawn up strategies and initiatives, but the reality of the case confirms that nothing has been implemented of these important strategies over those years.

Is it enough to say that our economic approach is moving in a sound direction towards the mechanisms of the market economy? Is there transparency and credibility in the data and information issued by the parties related to economic construction in the public and private sectors and to achieve what governments plan Sequentially. Is this approach is really consistent with the conditions in which the country is living? Do we need to lay the foundations, contexts and laws that serve to rebuild the economy according to a new insight. The mobilization of the potential of the State and the private sector in its various activities depends on drawing up a road map and strategy to build the preconditions for the transition to a social market economy so that the private sector takes the main role in participating in economic management and economic decision-making .

What are the plans and programs and the lines of communication and cooperation between the government and the private sector in the implementation of a strategy that is timed and clear to all sides and is based on a specific central objective as well? We start and how to build our national economy and who builds and how to build its foundations and who in the end led by whether it is the public sector or the private sector and how to reach a vision shared by the administration) especially since the Council of Ministers approved a few days ago the sustainable development plan of the vineOver the next few years .

Therefore, we need a comprehensive national economic reform approach to the construction and management of the economy in line with everything Iraqi core in consciousness, culture, work and history and the bright future that we see with optimistic eyes means that we work according to the principle of (disagree in politics and unite the economy) so I call the blocks that will win the elections to The unification of its economic programs with a national program of economic reform is approved at the first session of the House of Representatives after the election of the next government for Iraq and its people .

* Economic and banking consultant link

We learned from articles ... with insight from WS on CCs ... that many companies are chomping at the bit to come in and help .... but do not want to go bankrupt doing it ... or throw money down the toilet only to have it all wind up in some politician/official's bank account abroad ... hundreds of billions has been squandered .... donors/investors have taken a stance ... no more garbage ..... Iraq has the resources and all steps to re-instate are ready .... it knows what to do to ease companies' minds and apprehensions .... imo

Central refuses to distinguish between categories of banknotes

21st April, 2018

The Central Bank of Iraq refused on Saturday, 21 April 2018, to distinguish between categories of banknotes, considering discrimination a legal offense.

The central bank said in a statement to the "obelisk" that "Iraqi banknotes are homogeneous in all categories and have absolute power of absolutism and are accepted by the Central Bank and its branches, banks, institutions and the public."

"The distinction between categories by imposing a certain category on the public or refusing to accept a certain category is unacceptable and is contrary to law," the central bank said.

The current Iraqi currency consists of seven categories: 250 dinars, 500 dinars, 1000 dinars, 5,000 dinars, 10,000 dinars, 25,000 dinars and 50,000 dinars, and the coins were withdrawn by the bank for non circulation by the public LINK

Don961 » April 21st, 2018

imo .... this is saying that it is against the law for citizens to refuse to accept any currency officially issued by the CBI .... this would include any "New Issues" and categories they may/(will) come out with in the near future .... no matter how much in love they are with the old notes ... or how much they may object or protest ... pretty curious for this to come out and be emphasized at this time in the news now isn't it ?? ..(wink)

Walkingstick » April 21st, 2018

Frank.... note...

Frank26 » April 21st, 2018

I KNOW I KNOW !!! !!! !!! LOL MY JAW BROKE WHEN IT HIT THE FLOOR AFTER READING THIS TODAY ............... I LOVE IT WHEN YOU SAY ..........."NOTE" ................ AS IN SMALL ........LOL

Talabani: Kirkuk's former governor stole 62 million dollars

20th April, 2018

The governor of Kirkuk and leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), Ala Talabani, confirmed Friday that the $ 62 million received by the governor, Necmettin Karim, of oil sales, is missing.

Talabani said that "the imports of six months of sales of oil fields Kirkuk, which was under the control of the Government of Kurdistan, amounting to $ 62 million is missing," indicating that "this amount received by the governor article Necmettin Karim" when he was in power.
The decision of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, presented on 17 September 2017, documents said it shows "irregularities" committed by the Governor of Kirkuk, Najmuddin Karim in his administrative and financial.

"These irregularities have been presented as lawsuits against the governor of Kirkuk by the Kirkuk Investigation Office, the Integrity Commission and the Supreme Judicial Council," said Niazi.

Oglu said the total of these cases against the governor amounted to 64 lawsuits.

The governor of Kirkuk, Najmuddin Karim, "receives $ 10 million" a month from the Kurdistan region as a share of oil exported from the fields of the province, "without depositing", while referring to the existence of "64 lawsuits" against the governor.

These are the most correct files of corruption against the governor of Kirkuk:

Karim when he was a governor was receiving a lump sum of money from the province of Kurdistan about $ 10 million on the basis of the share of the province of oil issued by the province of its fields, without deposit in the federal government banks or banks, but the deposit in the "Bank of Kurdistan" in Arbil Without being subject to the checks of the Federal Financial Control Bureau.

- The documents indicate that, this amount did not correspond to the volume of quantities exported from the oil fields of the province, and that the source oil will not pass through the gate of the company "Sumo" as required by the Federal Budget Law 2017.

- Karim when he was a governor, paid the salaries of employees of the Kirkuk Police Directorate, despite the absence of orders for dismissal from the Ministry of the Interior for the month of November 2015 and forcing the staff of the treasury of the province to spend in violation of the law.

- Karim in agreement with the Kurdish list in the provincial council of spending and drainage of petrodollar amounts and for the purposes of the operational budget contrary to the rules of exchange approved by the budget law and federal laws related.

- The documents also show that Karim transferred many of the projects implementation projects in the province that were implemented from the petrodollar budget in the manner of direct invitations, not in the announced tenders and contrary to the instructions of executing government contracts, and making such referrals limited to specific companies and exclusion of many companies, although it is the most efficient technically and financially.

- Karim has limited all powers in his office when he was a governor, without relying on any legal texts allow him to reject or not to decide. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum